Vodafone V860 Smart II - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

6.2
6.1
6.1

For my opiniion it's a "good" phone. It has a very small memory so i just used it to text and call and maybe play a game. I've had this phone for 2 years and now im buying s3. This is what i recomeend to download: Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Whatsapp, and maybe a game or another app (-10MB)

• 2014-03-07 19:55
  • smmc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-23 00:42 from fsTy - click to readI use this phone more than 1 year. It is good phone.
With me only your "It freezes easily" is the case, probably every 2-3 days I have to reset. No other complains.

• 2014-01-31 23:51
  • dMKa

I like the phone&it's awesome but my touchscreen got damaged&fortunately is still working.
Am in Malawi and cannot find anyone selling here where can I get one and how can I order?please help am inneed of it

• 2014-01-26 11:06
  • rvG7

> In reply to dingding @ 2013-09-10 10:39 from f3hU - click to readYes it does support whatsapp

• 2014-01-22 10:43
  • Np8n

This phone is the best choice because is for low cost android based os.Function on this phone is good but you may learn to use this smartphone,memory good,cpu good,slot sd card very,very good,dimensions acceptable..this is my opinion...and about this os-try to empty every time memory ram when close an app.Do not use more than 1 app togheter on this phone.That's gonna lock your memory on phone..Try to not install7000 application on the phone-this is not a computer!Is just a basic low cost phone.This is not a galaxy s4 or s3 so don't kill him with more app.For quality-price it is perfect for your pocket-money.

• 2014-01-07 23:23
  • sp7p

This phone is not the best, but do not buy this phone becasuse it very slow and you will get angry very quick. In conclusion, please do not buy this phone because you make the wrong choise. Thank you.

• 2013-12-15 10:57
  • nDDa

> In reply to Bob @ 2013-10-31 15:49 from 05ij - click to readU have use it for long and u ve try i sold my three months after buying it .

• 2013-11-23 00:48
  • fsTy

Since i started using cell phone i ve never met such a stupid phone lyk dis b4. And my reasons re dat
*It freezes easily,
*The battery is not fit,
* It deletes sam app on it own,
* it dus not support many games,
* flash light does not bright when taking picture at night,
* it spoils memory cards frequently.

• 2013-11-23 00:42
  • fsTy

the battery always runs low early and keep long when charging.i have regret for buying the phone why so?

• 2013-11-12 20:13
  • fsT5

I've Had this phone for a year lol,And Its terrible I got this Because I just wanted to call and text but it has no space and the resolution is terrible I'm definitely getting galaxy s4

• 2013-10-31 15:49
  • 05ij

it is so so bad and freezes all the time for no reason and keeps telling you that your data is full . i really wanted a phone and i got this one it really disapointed me after a week because it froze.

dont waste your money

• 2013-10-13 14:16
  • My@Q

I wouldn't get this fone ...I've had this fone for more than a month and it's crap. Wen d apps update themselves u can't do anything cause there's rarely space...please do not get dis fone

• 2013-10-03 11:53
  • smQn

very nice phone but why i cant use skype

• 2013-10-02 14:44
  • Nwqm

Hi Frendz on today i just saw infrmtion abt this phone..Just,I wnt to knw that will it be available on Market for Purchess?.& also i wnt to knw that if I purchess the phone will it be Support me for My Work? My humble Request to you gyes that Plz reply me abt that phone as soon as possible..before 1st OCT.2013..THANK YOU..

• 2013-09-28 05:20
  • Mf5j

hi,
l use this phone , but when l tried to upgrate my android os , the phone never start, some one have solution do reminded it?
l have also try to regenerate my os with power+up button+home, but dont have anathing.
l will be gratifull if some one cant help me

thks

• 2013-09-22 11:56
  • MNx2
  • F

very cute and easy accessable....but the battary no.

• 2013-09-15 13:07
  • fsTx

Hello,
This is a very good phone. but it cannot support ''Hindi'' language, what could i do for this, please give me some advice...
Thanks

• 2013-09-12 19:49
  • 2@eA

Battery is the worst part of this really good phone, making it less usable. It barely lasts whole day with simple usage, so I always have charger in my car. Display is very good quality with precise graphics, but it is hard to see on bright sunlight. A Space key in horizontal display orientation is not calibrated well and it's hard to use. Camera makes good photos (3Mpix) and usable video. This phone is very good value for money.

• 2013-09-12 01:47
  • snRm

does it support watsapp

• 2013-09-10 10:39
  • f3hU

i also have a same problem of root. how to root it

• 2013-09-06 18:10
  • HkXC
Total of 226 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone V860 Smart II.