Vodafone V860 Smart II - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

6.3
6.3
6.2

How we can do a screen with this phone :)

• 2014-10-23 22:16
  • rXQ7

Its a strong phone but it has very low memory.The camera is not bad at all. If you want many apps dont update Facebook, Youtube or Twitter

• 2014-09-28 22:39
  • smmc

It's a good phone.but the memory is just too small.just by installing 3apps or so I get "internal memory is running low" which is not cool at all

• 2014-09-20 16:09
  • fu%U

The fone is nice but why is it that the imei not starting from 35 upwards

• 2014-09-06 23:13
  • fsT5

i have this smart phone but my wifi didnt work at all before i used many a time but recently it stops work now .. sir what can i do

• 2014-08-26 10:37
  • 6Qqf

does its internet work only with wifi?

• 2014-08-22 00:44
  • u{Kv

> In reply to Obama @ 2014-05-02 08:17 from fsTx - click to readSounds like a virus had the same problem best to back ur SD card to PC/laptop and get avg had no problem since hope this helped

• 2014-08-13 00:54
  • pJpX

I have one of these. It's a okay phone. It does have some quite annoying issues and the on/off button came out. The camera is okay. I've dropped it several times and it only has a few scratches. For £70 I'd say it's worth it.

• 2014-07-27 14:27
  • nuej

Can it be Arabic

• 2014-07-15 12:53
  • Nr79

> In reply to PESMILJON @ 2014-05-30 16:25 from 0TFK - click to readTurn on - off using a Toothpick if the switch has failed.

• 2014-06-03 12:16
  • 3LTb

how to open the screean

• 2014-05-30 16:25
  • 0TFK

how to ope the screen

• 2014-05-30 16:18
  • 0TFK

I have used this cell phone for almost a year now and I have bought 7 sd cards and all are spoilt I don't know why but if there is an explanation and to solve this I will be grate and if the solution is restarting the phone or formatting the sd cards then forget cos when I did all this after the phone corrupted the memory it got spoilt all of the 7 sd cards. Am very ashamed of the maker of this so called an Android device because this is the worst Android phone I have used. We need new vision & prescribe us on the sd card to use because the mistake I have done I will not let others do I bet if our problem are not solve I beg u u are going to loss customers because no parent will give a spoilt meat to their child to eat. Hope to hear from u guy soon......

• 2014-05-02 08:17
  • fsTx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-07 19:55 from smmc - click to readThis is a very cute little complete paçkage with battery problem

• 2014-04-20 17:45
  • KIPP

For my opiniion it's a "good" phone. It has a very small memory so i just used it to text and call and maybe play a game. I've had this phone for 2 years and now im buying s3. This is what i recomeend to download: Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Whatsapp, and maybe a game or another app (-10MB)

• 2014-03-07 19:55
  • smmc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-23 00:42 from fsTy - click to readI use this phone more than 1 year. It is good phone.
With me only your "It freezes easily" is the case, probably every 2-3 days I have to reset. No other complains.

• 2014-01-31 23:51
  • dMKa

I like the phone&it's awesome but my touchscreen got damaged&fortunately is still working.
Am in Malawi and cannot find anyone selling here where can I get one and how can I order?please help am inneed of it

• 2014-01-26 11:06
  • rvG7

> In reply to dingding @ 2013-09-10 10:39 from f3hU - click to readYes it does support whatsapp

• 2014-01-22 10:43
  • Np8n

This phone is the best choice because is for low cost android based os.Function on this phone is good but you may learn to use this smartphone,memory good,cpu good,slot sd card very,very good,dimensions acceptable..this is my opinion...and about this os-try to empty every time memory ram when close an app.Do not use more than 1 app togheter on this phone.That's gonna lock your memory on phone..Try to not install7000 application on the phone-this is not a computer!Is just a basic low cost phone.This is not a galaxy s4 or s3 so don't kill him with more app.For quality-price it is perfect for your pocket-money.

• 2014-01-07 23:23
  • sp7p

This phone is not the best, but do not buy this phone becasuse it very slow and you will get angry very quick. In conclusion, please do not buy this phone because you make the wrong choise. Thank you.

• 2013-12-15 10:57
  • nDDa
Total of 240 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone V860 Smart II.