Vodafone V860 Smart II - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

6.3
6.3
6.2

> In reply to Tasty @ 2014-10-31 13:03 from fsVb - click to readthere's plenty of dealers in Nigeria in the black market (literally )

• 2014-11-24 12:34
  • ShKv

It's a good android but not supported here in Nigeria. I got it from UK, i have challenge replacing the damaged screen touch. Can you help out pls? Any dealer in Nigeria?

• 2014-10-31 13:03
  • fsVb

plees anay body tell me this phone is 3g sported??????????

• 2014-10-27 16:12
  • 6P}D

How we can do a screen with this phone :)

• 2014-10-23 22:16
  • rXQ7

Its a strong phone but it has very low memory.The camera is not bad at all. If you want many apps dont update Facebook, Youtube or Twitter

• 2014-09-28 22:39
  • smmc

It's a good phone.but the memory is just too small.just by installing 3apps or so I get "internal memory is running low" which is not cool at all

• 2014-09-20 16:09
  • fu%U

The fone is nice but why is it that the imei not starting from 35 upwards

• 2014-09-06 23:13
  • fsT5

i have this smart phone but my wifi didnt work at all before i used many a time but recently it stops work now .. sir what can i do

• 2014-08-26 10:37
  • 6Qqf

does its internet work only with wifi?

• 2014-08-22 00:44
  • u{Kv

> In reply to Obama @ 2014-05-02 08:17 from fsTx - click to readSounds like a virus had the same problem best to back ur SD card to PC/laptop and get avg had no problem since hope this helped

• 2014-08-13 00:54
  • pJpX

I have one of these. It's a okay phone. It does have some quite annoying issues and the on/off button came out. The camera is okay. I've dropped it several times and it only has a few scratches. For £70 I'd say it's worth it.

• 2014-07-27 14:27
  • nuej

Can it be Arabic

• 2014-07-15 12:53
  • Nr79

> In reply to PESMILJON @ 2014-05-30 16:25 from 0TFK - click to readTurn on - off using a Toothpick if the switch has failed.

• 2014-06-03 12:16
  • 3LTb

how to open the screean

• 2014-05-30 16:25
  • 0TFK

how to ope the screen

• 2014-05-30 16:18
  • 0TFK

I have used this cell phone for almost a year now and I have bought 7 sd cards and all are spoilt I don't know why but if there is an explanation and to solve this I will be grate and if the solution is restarting the phone or formatting the sd cards then forget cos when I did all this after the phone corrupted the memory it got spoilt all of the 7 sd cards. Am very ashamed of the maker of this so called an Android device because this is the worst Android phone I have used. We need new vision & prescribe us on the sd card to use because the mistake I have done I will not let others do I bet if our problem are not solve I beg u u are going to loss customers because no parent will give a spoilt meat to their child to eat. Hope to hear from u guy soon......

• 2014-05-02 08:17
  • fsTx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-07 19:55 from smmc - click to readThis is a very cute little complete paçkage with battery problem

• 2014-04-20 17:45
  • KIPP

For my opiniion it's a "good" phone. It has a very small memory so i just used it to text and call and maybe play a game. I've had this phone for 2 years and now im buying s3. This is what i recomeend to download: Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Whatsapp, and maybe a game or another app (-10MB)

• 2014-03-07 19:55
  • smmc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-23 00:42 from fsTy - click to readI use this phone more than 1 year. It is good phone.
With me only your "It freezes easily" is the case, probably every 2-3 days I have to reset. No other complains.

• 2014-01-31 23:51
  • dMKa

I like the phone&it's awesome but my touchscreen got damaged&fortunately is still working.
Am in Malawi and cannot find anyone selling here where can I get one and how can I order?please help am inneed of it

• 2014-01-26 11:06
  • rvG7
Total of 243 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone V860 Smart II.