WND Wind DUO 2200 - user opinions and reviews

WND

7.0
6.8
6.8

Looks quite good. Dual face with 2 Simcards ? Pretty good & fresh idea..
I've never seen & thought about this type of handset.

Where can I get this ?

• 2007-10-30 11:13
  • vmh6

Wow!!! Two mobile phone!!
This is really a nice model and anyone of any age can use this .

• 2007-10-30 10:49
  • U2wm

Cool!! I heard about this phone before. It's a dual-faced phone, and it has very interesting and useful function - Phonebook and Call history sharing function. One phone can get the other's phonebook & call history. What a useful function! I really want to try this phone.

• 2007-10-30 10:23
  • U2wm

It has been a long time waiting for a good phone that allow us to use 2 lines, and now we got it with a beautiful design without jeopardizing any of the usual phone features, even the camera. Cool... Keep on the good work for us.

• 2007-10-30 09:56
  • 0kGa

It's a really good idea phone.. who make this?? Twin cam..Twin LCD..Twin MicroSD..Twin SIM card~~!!.. veryvery good.. good design and good idea...Cooooool~

• 2007-10-30 09:44
  • TF}5

Wow I'm really surprised about this new phone WND DUO 2200.....

cool!i can use two phone lines to talk with all my friends in the same time handling one phone.
really it's an amazing idea to own one slim phone for two lines and with double faces.

• 2007-10-30 09:39
  • pwDt

I can't wait till this phone is in the market!!It will be smashing..

• 2007-10-30 09:20
  • pwDt

Is it also Two face mobile phone? Looks nice.

• 2007-10-30 09:18
  • im$F

Is it made in EU; or is it only made for Wind Italy? I wonder if it works on other GSM networks

• 2007-10-30 09:02
  • pwDt

I think this phone is so cool, but wind is an Italian network, so its not very usefull, but I think it is so cool. I would love to have it, but I would love it. The way, does it have a camera?

• 2007-10-29 17:35
  • pJAj
Total of 150 user reviews and opinions for WND Wind DUO 2200.