XCute DV2 - user opinions and reviews

XCute

6.5
6.4
6.4

who buys these uknown phones

• 2007-10-20 07:03
  • karX

this is phone or handycam?

:confused:

• 2007-10-19 12:14
  • wrhs

The best phone ever!!!!

• 2007-10-10 07:22
  • Lywk

i have my xcute dv2 for almost 6 months now its good but i couldnt use it anymore bcoz it hanged,i lost the manuals, including its cd, and software,anyone hu can send a copy of its software on my email.pls?!..deprain18@yahoo.com or pink_garnet18@yahoo.com..im luking for lino,d one who posted dat he lost his dv2 but still has his software...wud u mind sendin me a copy or email me a copy of its software..please..i will appreciate it a lot.tnx much!!and Godbless us all...hope to hear from all of u(anyone who could help me) soon...

• 2007-09-24 08:47
  • RKn{

one simple word : UGLY!!!

• 2007-09-03 18:18
  • EqVU

wat is all this interpolated crap. the camera jus adds in random pixels to make it a higher res. Apart from the display, N95 canes.

• 2007-08-27 15:33
  • P%UU

I used to have this phone but I lost it!

Nevertheless, I still have all accessories: Manual (in chinese), software CD, THREE SPARE BATTERIES, carrying case, A/V cable, USB cable, in-wall charger, desktop charger for batteries, as well as the original boxes for both the phone and its accessories.

Everything is useless for me now, since I don't have the phone anymore.

If anyone who has the phone is interested, please email me and we can sort out a deal.

By the way, I had this phone for one year. My feelings about it are mixed: good phone in general but it sometimes froze and the down key had developed an intermitent behavior...

Cheers!

• 2007-08-23 21:11
  • Pna0

that camera looks like an eye haunting you, every night. tell me, it looks disgusting!!!

• 2007-08-09 19:48
  • NaD}

Erm was the camera an after though it really looks awkward suck there. I really dont like these swivel phones they always break or work loose.

• 2007-07-30 02:08
  • nE3k

Pity it doesn't have neither Bluetooth nor Infra-red support.

• 2007-07-26 06:48
  • PZTW

its a nice design but why dont have bluetooth, and memory card and limited video.

• 2007-07-18 14:25
  • w0QW

very ugly design!!!

• 2007-07-15 09:48
  • w0QV

To wong:

someone actually has this phone lol!!!!!!!!!!

• 2007-07-13 20:06
  • nDW}

I've tried to use Kingston MiniSD 2GB and SanDisk MiniSD 2GB card on my XcuteDV2, which bought in Dec 2005. It failed, can't take video, but camera work function. Any idea why can't take video? Thanks.

• 2007-07-06 10:32
  • TC}x

Such a cute phone, NOT! Looks more like a mini sniper gun/taser, hope it comes with extra clips of ammunition, LMFAO!

• 2007-06-28 11:19
  • Yfnm

Be slow with the alcool please Mr designer of Xcute

• 2007-05-30 14:57
  • S0dx

If you purchase this phone don't expect any tech support from the manufacturer. I have had this phone for over a year. I e-mailed the manufacturer eight times trying to get a replacement battery over a period of 5 months. I never recieved a reply. Not even an auto one. No battery supplier that I have contacted can find the battery either. It takes good pics, but if you ever need a replacement part to get it fixed, forget it.

• 2007-05-29 12:54
  • Ig2N

I love this phone it has the look that draws attention. The camera picture quality is absolutely amazing! The mp3 player plays music good also. I bought my phone from www.buyawireless.com. I saw that Buyawireless.com had several other phones that looked like the Xcute but they were Nokia, and Samsung phones.

• 2007-05-20 08:53
  • Y6dq

i want 2 buy this fone by this weekend and want to know if it is good or not, someone should advise me pls

• 2007-05-07 21:29
  • kJce

Stu i feel you man. About Calender for the cycle thingi all you need is a paper and a pen cause i can't feel imagining someone else coming up with a calender for you GF. I hope you take it as funny.

• 2007-05-02 14:49
  • kAi9
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for XCute DV2.