Xiaomi Mi 1S - user opinions and reviews

3.6
3.7
3.8

Hi.

I am using this phone from past one month, but i have not found any difficult / problem.

Video, battery backup, software installation are all working fine.

For 6K what can u expect better than this.

• 2014-09-29 12:29
  • uS6%

my MI 1S has serious problem. Whenever I attached my head phone, Mobile Automatically switch to Airplane mode.
Some time it Don,t, now he automatically cut my received call.
plz tell what to do....plz plz

• 2014-09-28 13:03
  • U{df
  • F

i bought it yesterday phone got some serious issues.
cant play music properly it will keep's pause and play and battery is getting drain early, no proper battery back up.
but worth buying it for 6k. pls give me solution for probs

• 2014-09-25 08:28
  • vwhV

xiaomi redmi 1s phone battery lasting with in two hours,without using the phone.

• 2014-09-24 06:08
  • PEmZ

> In reply to raj @ 2014-09-22 12:47 from 9J9p - click to readHad similar problem. Cudnot import contacts from SDcard. Go through steps below
1] On ur old phone or /pc suite like softwares make contact file (*.vcf file).
2] Copy this file on New phone (on SD card)
3] ON new phone: Go to explorer, locate file and open it. This should import all the contacts.

• 2014-09-23 10:31
  • NKb4

Hi
I am Xiaomi 1s user
Pls guide me how can I remove gmail acount as I have two accounts but wanna dlt one of them

• 2014-09-22 18:01
  • 7tIW

pink

• 2014-09-22 16:44
  • vQ{3

I inserted 2sims in redmi 1s,but i'm not able to view in redmi 1s the contact numbers in sim memory. Can someone help me to sort out this issue

• 2014-09-22 12:47
  • 9J9p

> In reply to nick @ 2014-09-15 12:07 from vcy@ - click to readnupe broder m also mi 1s user ... & i have continously used dis fon for 2-3 hours... but dere was not any kind of heat up ... relax

• 2014-09-16 11:52
  • uu@5

guys this phone really sucks which can't even play clash of clan smoothly... it comes out widin the game as well as heat up too much...

• 2014-09-15 12:07
  • vcy@

I heard this phone has pre installed themes containing adult contents... Can I remove them as I have to give this to my father... HELP!!

• 2014-09-13 13:22
  • uue1

for the 1S, camera glass is weak, cracks easily. be sure to take good care of it

• 2014-09-11 09:25
  • KSFT

> In reply to Vulcano @ 2013-05-01 15:19 from XpfB - click to readRemaining RAM reserve for system...that's why ur cell cam perform much faster....

• 2014-09-09 15:24
  • XMKR

> In reply to IGGYVIP @ 2014-08-01 00:14 from m7YA - click to readNo google play store means wht? then from whr we can install the apps

• 2014-09-07 10:44
  • vbNk

phone seems cool

and no play store means your a## is safe from google's spying machine

• 2014-08-01 00:14
  • m7YA

Actually it is about Xiaomi Mi3. It has extraordinary short life. It lasted barely three weeks. I am a very careeful user of phone. my previous phone still works fine. It is so disappointing! The large number of people visiting the service centre to get their phone repaired also is tell tale story of the quality of the phone. So if you are thinking of buying one please remember its a very short lived product and the customer support centre pass the blame to the customer to avoid doing repairs.

• 2014-06-20 09:57
  • PD%f

> In reply to hairypotter9394 @ 2014-06-12 18:39 from sF}U - click to readIf you dont own a Xiaomi Phone, its better that you shouldnt talk...yes it doesnt have Google Play in his native OS, but MIUI has his own market when you can easily install Google Play, hence, every app that you want.I own a Xiaomi MI2-S and this phone is spectacular, the price is half of the Galaxy S4, and the performance is equal or even better.

• 2014-06-14 15:33
  • PbFf

no goggle play ?....then it is a fake phone...a clone phone !!

• 2014-06-12 18:39
  • sF}U

hi i purchased this phone one week ago and it can not access the internet..how do i change the settings.

• 2014-06-05 07:37
  • i55x
Total of 95 user reviews and opinions for Xiaomi Mi 1S.