suresh, 28 Jul 2014Hi Guys,
am planning to buy Mi3 . please give valid suggestion. Mi3 work fine or not. its w... moreGot Mi3 from Flipkart. The phone is awesome and I am listing all the Pros and Cons below after 6 days of usage.
1. Screen is Crisp and have good color reproduction.
2. Though its made of plastic, it still feels good.
3. Very Light
4. Played Modern Combat 5, NFS:Most Wanted and Asphalt 8:Airborne no lag encountered.
5. Touch is very responsive.
6. Battery is OK. As I still have 20% left at the end of the day after playing 3-4 hours of games like modern Combat 5 and Asphalt 8.
Most of the cons are mostly software bug.
1. During phone call some listener complains of low voice.
2. Speakers are Average at the best.
3. Notification light won't work when there is missed call or message. ( A software bug )
4. Camera could hardly compete with Samsung Galaxy S3's 8MP. Though the front camera is good and HDR also works well.
5. The phone is huge and is not suitable for small hands.
6. Its says 2gb of RAM but only 600-800mb is available most of the time even when only 3-4 apps are running like play store and WhatsApp. ( But still I never encountered any problem with low memory or lag)
7. Can't install MIUI theme even if downloaded from MIUI's official forum. The theme has to be registered to Xiaomi to be able to use it thanks to their new policy which check the the theme credibility online before you can apply it. Also most of the theme have chinese writing on it...lol.
8. The sim card tray require a pin to open it, which makes it almost impossible to open it outside your house if you're not carrying the pin provided with the phone.
Despite all of MIUIv5 shortcoming its a joy to use it.
So to answer you're question:
Is the phone worth it ?
Does it work fine?
ANS: It depends on what are you're needs. If phone calls, speaker and camera are important to you then look elsewhere.
For more detailed review go to flipkart and read reviews there where you can find people having all sorts of opinion.
amazing phone with battery backup lasting for more than a day ...runs smoothly and lagfree ..miui is smooth like butter although the camera is not so good in low light ...but it is the best phone in this price range ....far better than moto g and moto x and even nexus 5
bro just go to settings then select led notifications there have much setting for you can customize the led for any app and much more color also
xiaomi's own redmi note or asus zanfone 5 are better as mi3 has many cons like- no support for dual-sim/memory card .non rem. battery.over saturated ppi affecting speed etc.
SMS, 28 Jul 2014Guyz pls tell wtha is the battery backup of this phone on continuous heavy usage like movie wa... moreBattery last 10 days continuing usage non stop, loud speaker can hear from Mumbai if it's ring in New Delhi... lol
Can you watch movies or suft internet non stop for 6-8 hours & loud speaker volume also depends on your hearing ability, if your hearing no good even 100db also no use.
am planning to buy Mi3 . please give valid suggestion. Mi3 work fine or not. its worth or not.
Can somebody please compare the performance of Xiaomi MI3 with Huawei Honor 3C ? Because the price of both the phones are almost same in India but specifications of MI3 are quite higher. When you read the users review/opinion it seems that users are very very happy with Honor 3C.
I am impressed by a review of Honor 3C in flipkart by "Suryanarayan S". Can anybody analyse MI3 on the same way ? some techno xpert please.
Guyz pls tell wtha is the battery backup of this phone on continuous heavy usage like movie watching and 3g net surfing etc.
And what is the quality of loudspeaker in this phone? is it loud enough that we can hear sound in crowded areas?
farhaan94, 27 Jul 2014It updates only because your personal information will be uploaded to the chinese government i... more
If they can get my information , whts befits, we can do any transactions tru this phone?they whts use for thinking like this ?
SreenathSkr, 27 Jul 2014Some says heating issue has been solved after the latest update. Is that true? All heating issue resolved after latest update
recently purchased mi3
It's a great phone overall
However I am facing issue with what's app. When u press back button to get out of the app I am still seen as online until I kill what's app from background process from task killer.
Any solution to this issue. What about other people who bought mi3. Are you facing this continuous online issue on what's app??
darshan, 27 Jul 2014During the call time I got blank screen therefore I'm facing the problem for access any other ... moreRemove the protective screen that comes with the phone. It is blocking the proximity sensor.
joe1994, 27 Jul 2014Mi3 screen have higher resolution, you need faster internet speed to support it,your old samsu... moreif you think having a 1080p screen wud slow down internet....you are wrong...assume this...its like saying if u change ure monitor screen you will end up with faster internet on ure pc....for people worrying because mi 3 is streaming slow...try to move it to high performance and try to lead the videos. may be your phn is downloading some app or updates. check and try again
My notification led is not working for missed calls, messages and for other apps notification..its only working while charging the phone and when the battery is low.. can someone advice please..
thanks in advance.