am updated to miui8 in redmi 1s but it stopped ringing why the hell is this happening give me reply
yarno, 11 Aug 2016Hi Guys, i flashed from MIUI 4 to MIUI 7.5 Stable ROM. But now i have much Problems with GPS (... moretry here: http://en.miui.com/forum-58-1.html
miui 8 will available on august 23 (stable), you can try it... custom roms like cyanogen consumes more battery than stock rom and its has more bugs
tonisan, 12 Aug 2016You cant play pokemon go in rexmi 1 z its too old .pokemon go require min 2 gb ram and a good ... moreactually, you can play pokemon go on redmi 1s... tested and proven by me :) its just that it's not as snappy as having a 2gb ram, i just disable AR.
Opp, 19 Aug 2016Have anyone updated by miui 8 please share merits and demerits of it.miui8 will be available to redmi 1s on august 23 via ota... check here: http://en.miui.com/thread-330741-1-1.html
Opp, 19 Aug 2016Have anyone updated by miui 8 please share merits and demerits of it.It has impacted watsapp contacts list..
Unable to sync between the phone and watsapp contacts
nine, 12 Aug 2016i cant download pokemon go on this phoneYou cant play pokemon go in rexmi 1 z its too old .pokemon go require min 2 gb ram and a good processor
Hi Guys, i flashed from MIUI 4 to MIUI 7.5 Stable ROM. But now i have much Problems with GPS (lagging in Pokemon GO) and Battery drain. Is there any stable Version of MIUI 6 to download? Can maybe somebody post a link?
The alternative would be cyanogenmod???
hello guys actually i updated my redmi 1s in lollipop and i have faces too much problems please tell me how to downgrade my redmi 1s to old version KitKat??
KARAN, 10 Aug 2016i m facing problem in the cell,mobile data not getting on . please help in sorting out this problemgo to settings and ensure u have selected the proper date like 3G or 2G depending on availability of services. Restart the mobile the mobile. If it doesnot work, contact customer care for settings
i m facing problem in the cell,mobile data not getting on . please help in sorting out this problem
if you are going to buy it, and your uses is medium and no gaming interest, then you may buy this Redmi 1s. it is fantastic phone. and It's battery, charged superfast and drain slowly.
for me, it is good than samsung and other.
Pls solved the GPS problems .. GPS not working not working GPS....and improve software...GPS pls solution me.
Ok,i'm from indonesia and I have this phone for 1.5 years and I got some point on this phone :
1. This phone's battery life is respectable although it is only 2000mAh. I always use this phone but not for gaming except round tofu (you could download it at the play store). And I use my iPad for gaming,but this phone should not lag if you do not play heavy games like asphalt and be sure to clean your RAM
2. Performance maybe is at "so so" category but it's not awful (the chipset is snapdragon 400,but it is great enough for SD400) and not to laggy for middle graphics game like Angry Birds. But my AnTuTu result is a bit of contradiction because the result at gsmarena is around 19.000 but mine is 20.500 cause I usually flash my rom per 1 month. It is great though for an entry class smartphone
3. Camera is awesome for this grade of phone,fast autofocus, fast shutterspeed, but it will become a bit stuttering when you use HDR mode,the selfies are a bit disappointing though I don't like to selfie with this phone.
4. 720p resolution is crisp,but the brightness is bad
5. Maybe this phone is to thick for 2000mAh phone,and it is not eye-catching,but good colours you got there xiaomi!
This is a great phone for this range of price,but I really want to upgrade to LG G3 Cat.6 because I notice that some good features and good games isn't available at iPad (my iPad is iOS 8.3) and I need a good camera smartphone because I like to use the cam for posting at my Instagram and I want to start a YouTube channel with my friends for gaming tricks!
sonu, 07 Jul 2016redmi 1s is good mobile and its sound and displayquallity is good
does redmi 1s has 4G volte?
can I use 4G network on redmi 1s? and how?