My 3months of use of this Redmi3...
1. Camera - above average like 8.5 out of 10. almost good as zenfone 2 551ml.
2. UI - 9/10 coming from an iPhone and zenfone 2 user. doesn't hangup but not a multitasking beast as zenfone2.
3. RAM - 8/10. its only 2GB but the UI and Android 5.1.1 is well handled by that amount of ram.
4. GPU - 8/10. Run games like NFSMW smoothly. bit of lags while NFS no limit but its playable.
5. Display - 9/10. very good display. its IPS as per GSMARENA but renders like AMOLED display.
6. Battery - 9.7/10. as in you can't kill it in 1day of usage with wifi and data always on. I bought this phone because of the battery endurance and I'm very satisfied with it. The upper back part warms a bit when charging and warms a bit more if your playing with data on and hotspot on.
7. Handling - 8/10. well built phone and nice touch of diamond pattern on the back but its a very slippery one. Im checking out for one now at gearbest.com coz i might drop it 1day.
8. Others - dual sim is fine, although I'm using the sim slot 2 for memory expansion. 64GB works fine. earpiece loud and clear, loudspeaker is very good too.
If your planning to buy go ahead and don't hesitate. I suggest to buy a case and a screen protector together.
I'm planning to buy that redmi3 pro next.
Akshay.., 27 Apr 201622th June ...is this true?? because thats a long time
So far 1 month use this phone so good
Camera is amazing, otg support 32 gb use sandisk 3.0. Battery is awesome too.
If your phone lag, or not responding when open app. I recommend to root this phone, it's very easy. It's become so smooth and no more laggy. Then you can manage auto start app.
Huge problem in the device...
1) no full hd.
2) no headphone comes with the device.
3) duel sim in which sim1 slot sharing with micro sd card slot.
4) no fringer print sensor.
5) phone's network brandwith speed slow compare with others phone.
Anonymous, 26 Apr 2016any idea when it will launch in malaysia officially22th June ...
ian.saputra, 26 Apr 2016Can anyone tell me about RAM? In my phone RAM 879MB of 2GB Availablethats taking a lot of ram..no wonder miui sucks
Anonymous, 22 Apr 2016Can anyone tell me whether Xiaomi redmi 3 support CDMA network or not?Yes It supports CDMA,Specially Reliance CDMA(data,SMS,call...) ...but dont update the phone..And calls are perfect on TATA CDMA but no Data
ian.saputra, 26 Apr 2016Can anyone tell me about RAM? In my phone RAM 879MB of 2GB Availablethat's normal, because your phone has miui so it will consume more ram, but you don't have to worry about performance
Nobody, 26 Apr 2016Is xiaomi giving us an update to fix its laggy issues???? please respondim just planning to get this one... what kind of laggy?
Can anyone tell me about RAM?
In my phone RAM 879MB of 2GB Available
Anonymous, 26 Apr 2016any idea when it will launch in malaysia officiallyhm.. I don't know, my friend
Zerikwan, 26 Apr 2016hey dude..it's already here I'm from Riauany idea when it will launch in malaysia officially
Is xiaomi giving us an update to fix its laggy issues???? please respond
look at this model... philips v787
its 5inch with huge battery 5000mah & 164gr weight
47 hours constantly for talk
bluesoft tech for constantly wtach display with any harm for eyes
Raj, 25 Apr 2016Did it supports otg?? and it has 32 gb model? kindly reply friendsno
when will the redmi 3 launch in malaysia ..been waiting too long already