andy, 20 Apr 2016How would compare this to G4? Like playing games and smoothness of the phone. I also own a G4... moreSystem smoothness of G4 is way better than Redmi 3 pro. But the camera of this phone is faster than G4. In addition, you can play fm radio of Redmi 3 pro without headphone. Back camera pictures look bright, over sharpening is existent, sometimes washed out the bright objects. Front camera need to test. Sorry I usually don't play any game, so I can not tell you about gaming performance.
Ali, 20 Apr 2016I got it (Remi 3 pro) yesterday. From my 4-5 hours observation 1) The battery last long (used... moreHow would compare this to G4? Like playing games and smoothness of the phone. I also own a G4, thinking of getting this as my spare phone. As my G4 batt really drain too fast.
I got it (Remi 3 pro) yesterday. From my 4-5 hours observation
1) The battery last long (used continuously 4-5 hours while battery drained from 43% to 14%)
2) Multimedia sound is loud enough (nearly same with my LG G4) but sound clarity is not superb.
3) During voice call loud speaker is better, but earpiece sound is comparatively low (much lower than my LG G4). During bus journey or in crowdy area may be difficult to hear smoothly/clearly.
4) Free RAM fluctuated from 2.5-1.3 GB. Free ROM is 25.6 GB.
5) Default browser is not smooth and always bother with chinese language.
6) Keyboard supports only Baidu and Google pinyin (English and Chinese)
7) Many chinese bloatwares occupied ROM memory, but you can uninstall/delete most of them.
8) Could not test the screen clarity and Camera performance because default screen protection covered front camera and make screen vague. Hope I can inform you about camera and screen shortly.
9) Slight heating issue is existent.
It has good specifications. But I'm still think whether buy this phone or xiaomi redmi note 3. Anyone has idea?
i go with this phone inshallah looks different color and style and more over with specifications mentioned
Stevengerz, 18 Apr 2016I love the design, the design is more better than redmi 3 with tiles or diamond design that wh... moreAgreed, i think redmi 3 pro back design is more beautiful, it's like combination of redmi 3 & redmi note 3 pro
please dont not feel like u know all information about all smartphone or whateva bored thing u gonna say, who already bought it please leave your comment and review about this phones thx
Hi all,, It's realy Amazing handset Looking very sexy in all, I want to bought this device But don't know where collect on this If anbody knows about this where can i got and acctual price in INR .My dear friends if you have any knowldge about this give me details,, Positevly,
Thank you god bless you all..Keep smile~~
this could be one of the greatest phone ever made redmi note is too big
I love the design, the design is more better than redmi 3 with tiles or diamond design that which is look not that great on my opinion. I can't wait for this phone come on global market soon.
GSMARENA when you get this device please also compare it's headphone output quality to the regular Redmi 3.
You should have do it also with the Note 3 Pro respectively to the Note 3 (Mediatek).
satishdhoni, 15 Apr 2016bro i am talking about india not china?In which site
For those who are curious about this phone, here are some unboxing & hands on video of redmi 3 pro :
-China : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23To6U30Yng
-vietnam : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sywUiFC-dWo
-spain : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNqM60ny-zo
Jackrushante, 15 Apr 2016nope, it's on presale even on gearbest..You should look chinese e-commerce website bro, all of them already sell redmi 3 Pro since early april
Even you can easily find redmi 3 pro unboxing videos on youtube
senur3, 15 Apr 2016I contacted one of AliExpress sellers about the availability and shipping time and the told me... moreAlmost all phones, including this brand, have no Google applications. You can establish them independently from own app store of the company. It will take a couple of minutes. Also original the software has only English and Chinese. This phone leaves for the Chinese market.
I contacted one of AliExpress sellers about the availability and shipping time and the told me this:
this phone is available ,
but now only support english and chinese .no google play ,please check if ok ?
so im not sure what that means, i asked them but they told me nothing. i mean if i bought it would i get google play later or what?