nikku, 09 Sep 2016Update the OS to latest version.... problem will be fixed..Hey bro mine is miui 7.5.9 I didn't get miui 8 update. Will I get an update or not? can u tell me?
pank, 12 Sep 2016I have been using redmi 3s prime from 4 days. But I'm facing a camera problem. In night my ca... moreIf I open camera, suddenly it has been stopped with "camera cannot open" message
What to do
I have been using redmi 3s prime from 4 days. But I'm facing a camera problem. In night my camera can't work properly. When I open camera and turn back to front something It's show camera can't connect or camera not responding. What can I do? Please help me guys.... Thanks for read this.
I am getting problem with finger sensor I just bought the phone..... I saved fingerprint it was working.... But suddenly it stopped working.... It is not showing fingerprint opt.... What should I do.... Will it get fixed in the update....
I'm planning to buy a new phone under ₹15000. Lil confused between Redmi 3s prime & Lenovo K5 note. As both of these phones are good in performance so my primary concern is for now camera quality.
I was also considering moto g4 plus but I dunno like its design(online images) havent seen it in real though.
Thx for your valuable suggestions.
SuhasLal, 12 Sep 2016I am planning to buy Redmi 3S prime. So need a little help on some of my questions as their ha... more1) yes it is fixed on latest update, and yes the update for this phone is already out there, however its not stable version. its only global beta/china dev. still, you can update it and have it a go. p/s: if you dont want miui 8 but still want the random reboot to be fixed, just update to 184.108.40.206 global rom.
2) the quality is good. i specifically love the HHT feature in the rear camera, really good at capturing photos in low light condition. but the catch is, there's no OIS feature. only PDAF. so your photos might be a bit blurry if the camera is shaky (zero telarance at shaky camera, or slightly moving object). have to be super duper still, and you can get a good picture. the selfie is also good, but also, no OIS. if you turn off the beautify mode, it will help, a bit. note that the quality is nice, given that your hand is super still while capturing. i managed to snap very good landscape pictures.
3) using internet, not really. games, tolerable heating. but come, what do you expect, its a phone. phone is not really intended to play heavy games, so of course its gonna be a bit warm. but like i said, tolerable heat. can easily get it to warm if you...well, stop playing more than 30mins.
4) i personally never use g4, nor i have tried it. so i couldnt help here. but im betting the camera would be slightly better, but for battery, redmi 3s easily win.
5) note 3, slighly superior in term of chipset, and battery, but the camera is really not up to par ( worse than 3s). so in term of performance, note 3 is better, but for camera, 3s is better. or can go for redmi 3 pro for better image processing.
hope its comprehensive enough
kundan panjiyara, 12 Sep 2016today i bought redmi 3s. front camera is not working and intarnet connection is not working.ca... moretry factory reset, or straight away update to newer rom.
or, can just bring it back to the shop and claim warranty as you might receive a defect unit
lovely, 12 Sep 2016in redmi 3s prime has not 3.5mm jack then how to connect earphone with this phoneoh
they dont have it? my whole life is a lie.....but dont worry. since i already bought this phone, i let you know a little secret. since you said they dont have the audio jack, i just plugged my earphone in the hole on top of the phone. and you know what, it worked! i can listen music using my earphone by plugging the jack in one of the holes on top. the trick is to find the right hole that fits the audio jack. believe me, i failed at first. but i never gave up, and now im able to listen to songs using earphone, even without audio jack, as you claimed to be.
Anonymous, 11 Sep 2016every one saying battery is not good... so am confusingthe battery is the beast! played pokemon go whole day, still got few juice left. go figure
today i bought redmi 3s. front camera is not working and intarnet connection is not working.can somebody assist me??
Sometimes proximity and accelerometer doesnot work... And when i restart the mobile again it works.. Does this happened to anyone??
lovely, 12 Sep 2016in redmi 3s prime has not 3.5mm jack then how to connect earphone with this phoneAre you blind..? the 3.5mm audio jack is there. it's on top.
go for it,as i love it after getting it with a huge effort.it works very well,and all features are excellent.
lovely, 12 Sep 2016in redmi 3s prime has not 3.5mm jack then how to connect earphone with this phoneThis mobile has 3.5 jack
I am planning to buy Redmi 3S prime. So need a little help on some of my questions as their have been multiple reviews. Please Help.
1) There has been problems of "automatic switch off and on" that are reported to being resolved in MIUI8 , but MIUI 8 is said to be released in only some models not all , is it true ad if it is then would it be wise to buy this phone ?
2) The camera quality of 3S Prime is not upto the mark for a 13mp-Rear & 5mp-Front camera, is it that bad ?
3) Are there any issue of extensive heating while using internet or playing games ?
4) would it be preferable over Moto G4 Play , in context to camera and durability of battery?
5) would Redmi3S Prime preferred over Redmi Note 3's 16Gb version, as they fall in same price category ?
Please be comprehensive.