Xiaomi Redmi Note - user opinions and reviews

14%

7.7
8.0
8.0

Hi all i want to buy redmi note, can you guys who are already using it please tell me your experience with your redmi note? i waiting for your response

• 2014-11-01 07:45
  • PAY0

Hi I want to buy redmi note or not, can you guys who are already using it please tell me your experience about this redmi note am waiting for your response

• 2014-11-01 07:32
  • K5fQ

for those who thinking of buying this phone and want to check out available setting in this phone, you may check out http://youtu.be/kM_1Ms7u28Y

• 2014-11-01 03:32
  • IWNI

I am use Redmi/Hongmi Note for about three weeks. So far performance is superb. AnTuTu benchmark give score 32,456. It's beat my US$ 460 HTC One DS, 28,226.
I am satisfy with it's performance, and very good spent money. In my country it's cost about US$ 195.
I just a little dissatisfied with the design. It will be good if top and bottom bezel getting smaller.
Getting upgrade with Kitkat will make this phone even better. Xiaomi, please provide the update....

• 2014-10-30 05:45
  • Px8E

How is the overall experience and the sound qualiy in heaphones which came along with it??
this question is to all the redmi note users. please help me out and how much would you guys rate this phone??

• 2014-10-29 23:13
  • tUeJ

> In reply to Dedar @ 2014-10-28 16:53 from IVxm - click to readi see~ thank you very much for your reply ya :D

• 2014-10-29 12:07
  • IWYV

> In reply to leovyn @ 2014-10-27 16:35 from IWYV - click to readI am using its past 3weeks.i'm satisfied preety fast web browsing. Really luv it

• 2014-10-28 16:53
  • IVxm

> In reply to PinasAko @ 2014-10-28 14:20 from t7Xh - click to readthank you for your useful reply, i think i will go for it, thanks again

• 2014-10-28 16:16
  • IWYV

> In reply to leovyn @ 2014-10-27 16:35 from IWYV - click to readRedmi Note is a very good value-for-money smartphone. I particularly like the big 5.5" screen that's sharp, clear & HD-like, the fast speed, the dual-sim, good MIUI interface with many custom options, the high capacity battery and good camera. It feels like a flagship phone from high-end brands that is 3x more expensive, we'll at least to a certain extent. I wish that internal memory is bigger than 8 GB but the external SD card memory option (32 GB max) somewhat compensates for it, where camera pic files can automatically be saved (or mp3/video files). Overall I'm very satisfied and happy with this budget-priced phone and it's highly recommended.

• 2014-10-28 14:20
  • t7Xh

Guy I have to same problem.. buy or dun buy xiaomi note .. coz I will be getting a new phone tmr so take xiaomi ??

• 2014-10-28 14:06
  • uQ5R

guys, i really need help, i am struggling on whether to buy redmi note or not, can you guys who are already using it please tell me your experience with your redmi note? really thank you and i appreciate much your response.

• 2014-10-27 16:35
  • IWYV

> In reply to latus @ 2014-10-26 06:35 from x7wD - click to readHi there, maybe you bought the fake one. u can reffer at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALjB7voePtY

• 2014-10-27 03:42
  • uCnx

> In reply to ray0214 @ 2014-10-24 16:31 from wHTx - click to readYep, normal. Lots of smartphones do this during CPU intensive use

• 2014-10-26 11:20
  • nxm}

I just buy this phone yesterday..the problem is, why i cant download things at playstore..what is the problem..

• 2014-10-26 06:35
  • x7wD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-05 08:14 from vV5G - click to readI am getting the same yellow patches along the bottomm right and top edges. It bothers me when i am viewing white backgrounds.

• 2014-10-25 15:14
  • 7wmp

just have this redmi note. just wanna ask if it is normal that this handphone easily heats up on the camera portion. where i guess the processor is located.thanks

• 2014-10-24 16:31
  • wHTx

why fb and twitter keep crashing?

• 2014-10-23 14:10
  • IVEy

> In reply to Nandan Gaur @ 2014-10-22 16:11 from vG1% - click to readWould rate the Redmi Note camera as good, maybe not the best but good enough considering the price point of this smartphone. There is also a led flash that helps in low-light environment. With good light conditions the pics are sharp with abundant details and good color rendition. The pic files can also be automatically saved on the external micro SD memory card with max capacity of 32 gigabytes.

• 2014-10-23 12:12
  • t7Xk

Hey
I wanna buy redme note 4G. But I have a confusion if I'll buy it then my phone will work only 4G network. No 2G or 3G network available in this phone.would you like to help me to get this information.

• 2014-10-22 19:45
  • YNmb

Please tell me 13MP camera quality of this phone....Thankyou

• 2014-10-22 16:11
  • vG1%
Total of 889 user reviews and opinions for Xiaomi Redmi Note.