france123, 14 Sep 2015Salam, I have it and it's worthing its price. comming from Z3 Compact It's abvious that the n... moreHello, thanks for your input! Can you tell me how did you update to MIUI7? I though it is not ready yet, only the developer version is for download but thats not the final for consumers!
anyone.......can talk about the batery of redmi note 2.......? is good ...???
vjykmr, 14 Sep 2015is it has gorila glash protection..........?most likely no, but i read somewhere that it has Dragontrail which is also scratch resistant and tough, so shouldn't be any problems there
I have it and it's worthing its price. comming from Z3 Compact It's abvious that the note 2 is less impressive but I'm although happy for what I spent ;)
- Battery is okay only with MIUI 7 : it last one day (24H) with 4H30 on screen ON using various functions, games, calls, and webbrowsing. Certainly my Z3c was much better (3DAYS with 7H on screen). With MIUI 6, the battery is horrible (only 12 hours with 3H30 on screen ON)
- Screen have a good quality and responsive time, it's also much robust than my Z3c which brokes two times.
- The processor is very FAST. MIUI 7 makes the phone much faster also.
- RAM is just OK. because without lauching any application it's already at 60%. With few application it goes up the 85%
- The charge time is quite fast : 33min = 30%. 60min = 55%. 2H = 100%
- The camera is good, even very good when light is high for still pic but just OK for video recording. Have a medium quality at very low lumunosity.
- Speaker is loud.
- 4G is fine but in France it misses the most important band 800MHZ :(
- Available space out of the box is 12GO. I've added 32 GO SD Card and I use it with 2 SIM since SD card have a dedicated slot (very good :)
- The light sensor seems to have a random behavior only sometimes.
- Out of box it got MIUI 6, you need absolutely to upgrade to MIUI 7 because the first have a lot of problem, battery draining, malwares and virus, chinese applications...
that's all I have to say about my phone.
sam, 13 Sep 2015Storage
pl. clarify this information when... moreI just bought it in my country, of which the sellers got the product by importing from China.
And apparently the type distributed in my area is :
Internal Storage : 16 GB
ExternalStorage : Yes, Expandable to 32 GB. And this storage does not consume SIM Card Slot 2.
I do not know in other country.
pl. clarify this information when u purchase this mobile
Sunil Kumar, 12 Sep 2015Hello Friend This Smartphone Will Be Available After 20September in indiaIs that true
could tell from where did u get the information?
this is available only in china.. yet to launch in india. spec is awesome with price.. its 999RMB in china with 32gb storage 2gb ram. I would suggest this mobile. redmi note2 is far better than prime. guys read spec first
Redmi Note 2 or redmi note prime :
due to certain legal obstacles, prevents it from selling smartphones with MediaTek chipsets in India.
Sunil Kumar, 12 Sep 2015Hello Friend This Smartphone Will Be Available After 20September in indiahow did u know?
hey guys.. I don know when its going to be avail in india but note2 have been launched in china already.. I think this mobile will have a good breakthrough. powered with cpu mkt helio x10 the hero product of media tek. I read that this chipset wont have heating problem like the snapdrag 810.. this chipset is the latest version of media tek. and next product of media tek is 10 core mkt helio x20... snapdrag is under pressure. anyway I think note2 will be d best option in 10000 price range. this phone is 999RMB in china with 2gb ram and 32 gb internal storage.
Which mobile is good or success redmi note 2 or redmi note 2 prime. Please reply me friends
It has gorilla glass or any kind of protection or not . If it has nt any protection thn it is waste of money
pooja, 11 Sep 2015i'm planning to buy a phone but i'm confused with lenovo k3 and redmi note 2 so can any one su... moreYou should go for xiaomi redmi note 2 prime if it has memory card support in indian version.