I friends. i bought this fone about 10 days ago.
Today got a sustem update massage.(178mb)
What should i do update or not .help me plz
These are the issues that I'm facing on my Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 3GB/32GB Edition Dark Grey running MIUI v184.108.40.206 LHOMIDD update. Hope someone can post this in the MIUI forum so they can take note of these issues and release a major fix sometime soon.
1. The "Bluetooth" and "in call" volume sliders are flickering (unstable) under the "Sound & vibration" option in the settings menu.
2. Can see a half black screen after doing this step: Go to Settings -> Display -> Turn on autorotation -> Rotate your RN3 from portrait to landscape and press the back button.
3. Can see ripple effects on a white background after pressing the task switcher key which looks pathetic.
4. You can see noise or pixelation or jagged lines in videos, even on Full HD 1080p videos with brightness set to medium to high.
5. When firing the flash, the colours look good but as soon as you take the picture, the colors look slightly different, especially the green color but it isn't that bad. Sometimes the pictures look blurred or out of focus even though it was taken after focusing. The camera isn't able to capture much details in lowlight conditions. Slow motion videos lack sound and the quality isn't good, slow-mo videos recorded using it look like a 480p or 360p video upscaled to 720p with pixelation or jagged lines appearing in the videos.
LaiZ, 26 Jun 2016Whis one is better Xiaomi Or LeeCo or Samsung j7???? Ne1.....Redmi note 3 is the best among all the three, except for the camera...
arn, 26 Jun 2016Im using tata docomo and vodafone simultaneously , no problem.That's what I'm saying... I don't find any such problem... Many users complain about many problems and to be frank, I haven't faced single of them...
LaiZ, 26 Jun 2016Whis one is better Xiaomi Or LeeCo or Samsung j7???? Ne1.....Even a Samsung Guru 1200 is relaible then xioami or LEccooo
ravi, 26 Jun 2016Xioami making fool us because they are not giving high speed Internet on redmi note 3. They ar... moreI have achieved upto 4 mega bytes per second on both wifi and 4G... How can you say that its modem doesn't support high speeds... Don't try to defame it by such silly aspects...
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2016I am facing the same issues.Lol, you just justified That you are fake..
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2016Guys, I am planning to buy a phone, but getting confused between redmi note 3 and moto g4.
... moreYou will regret stock andriod... That too on a moto phone, it gets the stablity update very late, however big may be the issue... Also stock andriod doesn't have anything, you will need an app for each and every thing... MIUI is feature rich and is much better than the stock andriod...
The battery is one of the best thing found on the redmi note 3.. It can last upto 2 days in a single charge with moderate usage...
Is it advisable to purchase Redmi Note 3 SD? I have read about issues with weak network reception and missed calls. Thanks.
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2016which is the beat choic redmi note 3 or huawei honor 7.someone plese help meHonor 7
which is the beat choic redmi note 3 or huawei honor 7.someone plese help me
You can access duel sim and memory card at a same time on your redmi note 3 . check this- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JH6PbYm1J_c
Shhzd amar, 26 Jun 2016I have used tata Docomo with this phone, I didn't have any problem...Im using tata docomo and vodafone simultaneously , no problem.
Techie, 26 Jun 2016I have confirmed from Xiaomi that the expendable memory is upto 32GB and not 256GB.64gb microsd card seem to work on redmi note 3,but you need to buy specific microsd cards not all of them work
Xioami making fool us because they are not giving high speed Internet on redmi note 3. They are giving simple modem.