Xiaomi have really done well n now they are working for mi note 2 n I am waiting for that ...
sanju, 15 Sep 2016mi max is worst, its screen size is 6.4 inch and just 324 ppi :(
bad .. bad.. bad Pls...Gain some knowledge about how ppi is calculated
Its based on the resolution and the screen size of the mobile device.
I think this phone has a good design, so decent. But the problem when i read in many reviews, they said that camera quality of redmi note 4 is very average, i don't know what type of sensor is used on this phone camera. What is this a downgrade from previous redmi note 3 pro??
this is bad news. analyst panjiutang said don't expected redmi note 4 with snapdragon variant it will not. so. only x20 in this phone.
I like xiaomi phone. They are cheap and highly spec(ed). But these F**king as**ones doesn't make much phones. They make limited no. Of devices and rush to make new models. They conduct flash sales and phones will be out of stock almost all the time.
mi max is worst, its screen size is 6.4 inch and just 324 ppi :(
bad .. bad.. bad
Wow superb stylish and Costly #Phn amazing #Xiaomi Thank you so much
BP79, 14 Sep 2016Bought this XRN4 2 weeks back, here is my detailed review
1. Battery is 4050, but cant serve ... moreSeriously, are U reviewing or mocking this phone? Are U even have it?
1. No physical home button, why would this phone have home button issue?
2. Review shall mention the pros and const; As U already bought it, there is no point to put only negative things in the comment at least one positive point can be found for this price/performance phone.
exia000, 11 Sep 2016well, assuming u ony use ur phones for daily use, Galaxy Note 4 is really the best choices u c... moreWell i agree exia2000 opinion. Try to get refurnished or second hand samsung galaxy s6 edge plus. most likely price will be around 300-350USD. best choice
Sparky, 13 Sep 2016Hello, I broke my phone today(so i don't have time to wait for the redmi 4 pro), so i wonder ... moreAvoid Xiaomi. Choose Moto Play cheaper price from Amazon starting 12K only.. consider this and no need to worry anymore buddy :)
Bought this XRN4 2 weeks back, here is my detailed review
1. Battery is 4050, but cant serve full day if you are using phones / chat / facebook on a moderate usage. Let say every 1 hour you browse about 10-15 mins. you will be done with your battery in 10 hours.
2. Phone will heat as hot furnace if you start whatsapp call beyond 15 mins.
3. Look wise nice but cannot compare with Top tier phones ( IP, SS, SONY) 3 GB Ram is not really enough if you browse, FB, Whatsapp, email + games.. 1.5GB will be internally utilised.
4. Home button issues are there.
5. not comfortable for one hand usage.
6. Camera is not that good.
This is not a beast for sure. just to give show for low cost. if you expect pure performance and quality. Suggest that you should buy Moto Play or Z.