Bhawani Dutt, 10 Aug 2015when ever i am playing game on it mistakely tap two times and ut's zoom the picture how to stop ..Go to settings and you will see an option magnificant geatures and turn of it .
i dont know which settings as i am using miui 8
Please anyone help me,, how to get my guest mode back.. Is there any solution???
I Am Having Redmi Note 4g Mobile And I Am Using Reliance Jio 4g But I Am Continously Getting Data Usage USSD Pop Up Message Everytime Can Any One Help Me How To Stop It..
As, 04 Sep 2016I have updated my version, but my guest mode is missing.. Is anyone facing the same problem?Yea missing yar guest mode wt we do???
I have updated my version, but my guest mode is missing.. Is anyone facing the same problem?
Anonymous, 03 Sep 2016Not functioning properly 4gIt should be a volte featured phone. Beware.
AloneRanger, 28 Aug 2016Hai Guys, I have updated my Redmi Note 4g on the 22 Aug and after the update what I feel is th... moreGuys i have updated new versiin of note 4g..
The major problem m suffering from iz i cant find my GUEST MODE as it woz there before update...
Please help me if any1 can...
Gowtham vj, 03 Sep 2016My redmi note1s mobile is reliance jio 4g possible or not comment frndsIs your set 4G? Check it out.
My redmi note1s mobile is reliance jio 4g possible or not comment frnds
JIO will work and u need to download JIOJOIN APP for voice calls.
data will work on LTE which is available in this already.
Hari, 30 Aug 2016Same problem not detected jio4g sim Reliance jio SIM takes 3 to 5 days in compatible phones like Samsung. The main question is is it compatible with Redmi Note 4G.
Hai Guys, I have updated my Redmi Note 4g on the 22 Aug and after the update what I feel is the User interface is good, little bit similar to a combination of Cynogenmod UI and Marshmallow Version but everything is not upto the mark let me tell you the list of cons that I feel in this update.
1. The major feature of this update the Scrolling Screen Shot, itself is not working especially in the browsers for an example I check it in Opera Mini.
2. Notification bar toggles are not getting changed or becoming shady when we touch them and its not happening regularly and especially it happen when we try to change the brightness level.
3. In almost all the themes except the default the lockscreen left and right shortcuts are not getting applied.
4. In the security app what I feel is miui7 battery manager is better than this updated miui8's battery manager and even the battery life has got reduced in this miui8.
5. I have experienced some lags in the Quick Button and well in the device usage.
Some other bugs are there which are manageable so I am not discussing about them, I hope Xiaomi will work on this and soon we will get the another update in order to solve this.
Rather then this if somebody ask my opinion, I suggest them to have a taste of miui8. As we all are aware about one thing about Xioami that this gaint gives us better customisation User Interface. So check it out.
MIUI 8 installed.Nice features display totally changed bugs gone,smoother phone better camera and battery life WiFi speed improved. Things I have noted.