Got 2 of these from Amazon , over all good product ,value for money at the price and feel of the handset is good especially the touch is very smooth....happy with the product . :)
any one tel what is in at box... buy this mob in amazon so only asked
hi frds... i am going to buy this phone in amazon... bt i dont know what is in at box... can u know any person plzz reply me
burhan ali, 23 Dec 2015what about camera explain it pleas if who used this phone already.......Good for this price.
Best review of Redmi note prime by a friend Should look it
Xiaomi is just one year old brand for India and it took only one year to beat all other old and big brands just because of their business model, price, quality and MIUI. The service of Xiaomi in India is not that much good as all other big brands but still they are doing their level best to give best. I have bought all Xiaomi India products and none of them required to visit service center to date. The first device they launched in India was the MI3 and I got it in first sale and it still works like new device. The Redmi Note Prime is the note the latest Note device they have in the International market, as they have already launched Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 2 Prime and the Redmi Note 3 in the international market but they all have the MediaTek processor and they have been prohibited from sale these MediaTek phones in India due to some patent issues, so they launched the Redmi Note Prime with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 410 (which is not outdated yet) specially for the Indians and made in India.
1. MADE IN INDIA (Check the image)
2. MIUI, the MI user interface one of the most customizable, powerful, features packed android user interface. You get almost everything a smartphone user needs without help of any third-party apps.
3. Over all good built quality, and specially the camera lens has the O ring around it to protect it from scratches even if you use it without cases/covers.
4. Stunning 13.97cm (5.5") HD IPS display. (Bigger the display more the productivity.)
5. Fast 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB Flash memory with read speed of 100MB/s and write speed of 50MB/s. (Faster the memory, lesser the loading and launching time of the apps)
6. Qualcomm's Snapdragon 410 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It also has 64-bit capability, which is faster and more powerful than 32-bit processors and allows for more efficient processing and memory use.
7. Adreno 306 supports DirectX, OpenCL, FlexRender and other PC gaming technologies for a richer gaming support and experience.
8. Menu, Home and Back keys are red backlit keys, looks sexy. (Check the image)
9. 4G, Dual sim and MircoSD slot.
10. Excellent output from the 3.5mm jack, all you need is a good pair of ear phone. I tested it with XB70AP.
11. Big 3100 mAh high-capacity battery coupled with power efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and the battery saving features of MIUI makes it one of the most longer battery life smart phone.
12. 13MP rear camera | 5MP front camera are not the best 13MP and 5MP camera but it performs better than many phones and best at this price tag.
13. Good quality 2amp charger.
1. Big for the 5.5 inch screen size, not for the people who are looking for a pocket friendly phone. I have added a picture of Redmi Note Prime without any case and my OnePlus One with bulky Diztronic Ultra TPU Case on it and they seem same size.
2. Glossy back, I'm not good fan of glossy stuff as they get scratched very easily and visibility of scratches are high also the glossy surface feel bit sleepy in hands than the matte surface. I have added the picture of it with its little sister Redmi 2 with matte finish on back.
3. There is no space on the bezel or in the back panel where you can put your nail/finger and open it.
4. The speaker is placed at the back side and the output from speaker in all Xiaomi phones is average or below average in this case this phone won't be audible in noisy environment and from the another room.
5. MIUI7 used in this phone has base of Android KitKat 4.4.4 which is 2 years old android version.
You can't ask for more at this price tag, Redmi Note Prime is the best 5.5 inch screen phone at this price tag. If you are low on budget and want a big screen, long battery life and full featured packed phone then you can blindly go for the Redmi Note Prime.
jo, 22 Dec 2015Tell me this upgrade mashomellowNo u can't update this fone to marshmallow
paul, 21 Dec 2015I hope this time there is not a heating issue......This is the best smartphone ever in very good price range love you xiaomi
I think, those who love the games most, should bye a tablet or should go for a phone which is more than 25K and will get all features and services they want.
Each phone and features made has its own performance limitations, we should know our requirement and should by something fits in our requirement instead complaining the product when our expectations are more than we pay.
Let us be honest. Xiaomi phones are very good at its range (rs.) and seems like going to be the best seller in India too. I have lot of examples with me who are using different Xiaomi phones and finding NO problem anywhere. Instead of reducing the price, Xiaomi stops the production of old phones - good one.
my sole opinion, phone is priced fairly, with good quality hardware and looks aesthetically pleasing. kitkat is not a con because xiaomi has already implemented all the features of lollipop in their miui rom so i don't miss features but i miss stock fluid experience. the biggest problem with xiaomi devices(other than powerful devices like mi4) is that ram management and multitasking is non existent on low end xiaomi phones. i have had mi pad,redmi note 4g, redmi 2, mi4 only the mi4 has a good ram management and multitasking scenario because of 3gb ram. forget serious multitasking on other mi devices, even moto g2 is better at multitasking than mi devices with 2gb ram. you dig deep into the apps and you will never figure out what eats up that much ram and what is running in the background. the best example of this is the mi pad which has one the best cpu and gpu but multitasking is non-existent. it can never run 3-4 apps together and will force close music players because ram goes full and whenever you get out of any game or web browser you will see the launcher loading and redrawing itself because of ram getting over. this is the problem with most low end xiaomi devices.