XOLO A500S - user opinions and reviews

2027976

8.1
7.7
7.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-02 11:56 from FY45 - click to readIf your phone hangs its because of many apps. You dont have to delete them just go to settings - apps - running n stop them the warning doesn't matter I do it every time ,but will work smooth temporarily.I don't like deleting my apps which is why I use flash transfer to send my apps n receive it again so there won't be any loss of net balance. After sending n receiving delete the apps n install it when needed n when not needing it uninstall.( received apps from flash transfer will be stored in flash transfer)

• 2014-05-04 06:44
  • KAet

> In reply to kasbaba @ 2014-05-02 20:50 from 2@gb - click to readhow can video call from fb messanger or skype...plz tell step by step

• 2014-05-03 13:31
  • KxJZ

I have had this phone for about 6 months now and I am very very satisfied. The form factor is just right. People writing shitty reviews have either not got one or are comparing a 6000 rupee phone to the likes of HTC / Samsung which cost anywhere between 12000 to 15000 rupees. The battery backup is approx. 1.5 days with sporadic 3G use (for 2-3 hrs) and heavy calling (5-6 hours). The phone does heat up when used for long durations or when its charging, but so does every other phone, because phones do not have liquid cooled processor. The GPS is at par with the rest of the devices in its class but not as good as the one in Lumia (Nokia Drive). The HD video quality is excellent even when you see it on a laptop / full screen mode. The screen is bright and readable outdoors. The audio quality is good but could have been better. The front camera does a fair job when doing Video calls. I tested Skype and it runs without any problems. So go ahead and buy this phone and see for yourself how good it is. This phone comes in three colors, black, red and blue.
Cheers.

• 2014-05-02 20:50
  • 2@gb

> In reply to yogikannan @ 2014-04-27 05:04 from Xu@% - click to readwhat about battery back up

• 2014-05-02 18:26
  • IaRc

I am using this phone for last 3 months.. ists features are good but it has hanging problem. It hanged many times while operating it... kindly reply me how to curb this problem

• 2014-05-02 11:56
  • FY45

the bettry backup is nt gd.......n also imprv the quality of camera.....flash is also nt gd....other thngs r gd in this phn......

• 2014-05-02 11:50
  • Y}K4

The Gets Heated While Charging Before Charging You We Used Very Much And Another One Remove The Back Cover

• 2014-05-02 11:30
  • Xu@E

i have a problem at my battery, when am using the internet features!! it gets down within 2 hours eventhough the battery level is 100%? give me some idea to sort out this problem!!

• 2014-05-01 18:12

Battery - 7/10
Camera - 8/10
Flash - 3/10
Sound - 7/10

All features are perfect. It has never hanged till now. Yes flash is drawback. but other features are very well. I am satisfied with it. It is better than my previous htc mobile.

• 2014-05-01 08:33
  • Xu6g

I jus bought this mobile two months ago and its working fine.Compared to other mobiles in same category this just beats them all the mobile would have been best if the ram was 1gb and screen response is pretty good camera is superb at dayli8 ...the only problem with this mobile is that area near charging point gets heated.

• 2014-05-01 07:10
  • uunx

nice mobile for me

• 2014-04-30 13:15
  • uvFr

xolo a500s is sooooo nice mble by its look n its feature

• 2014-04-30 05:53
  • rJ9x

try out dis phn.....speed is also gd as check fr all app....nyc n simple phn.....

• 2014-04-29 09:25
  • Y}K4

best mobile ferever,,,,,

• 2014-04-28 18:07
  • KAeF

HELLO, Everyone who is going to buy xolo 500s. As we know that before buying any Gadgets. We at first search the full specification and its user opinion.So, i am writing my experience for xolo 500s since, i have bought it nearly 1 month ago. There is no any doubt reagarding its looks, as it is very slim and it can attract anyone.But i find a very bad experience after i bought it, because its battery backup is not soo good. But I can accept this defaulty because other android gadgets too can't have long battery life. And it is the cheapest android.But not only this, whenever i keep my xolo 500s for charging its charging part totally gets heated and i am afraid thinking that, whether i am carrying a smart android or a bomb with me, which can exploid at any time. Beside, this I talk about is goodness, since we human beings just give negative comments. But never look of its positiveness. But i am not a man like that so, i too appreciate that its camera, its features are rocking. But i must say about its Flash light. I dont know whether this camera flash light is made for camera purpose or a torch light purpose.....And whenever i talk with my frns. I dont listen their voice loud. I think this problem is because of the heating during charge.

Again i request all of the user who go through this opinion please don't read just single opinion and make your decision for buying or not because there may be problem only in my Gadget. And if someone is thinking that this opionion is just given by other brands for making the wrong publicity then please, be sure that what you are thinking is totally wrong. I don't have any intention to say dispromote other products without using or facing some problem. I am from Nepal and you can contact me, +9779842709941. santosh_dahal191@yahoo.com

At last what i want to suggest my frns is that.since i am also the fond of Gadgets so, i used to buy a lot for satisfaction. But i got ended with a decision that HUMAN WANTS ARE UNLIMITED. And i 1 want is fulfilled than again next arises........ So, finally now i am using a old model .....brand phone which just gives backup for 2-3 days since there is no camera, no music player nothing............

• 2014-04-28 13:08
  • PA$R

> In reply to NI2 @ 2014-04-25 13:47 from t@xi - click to read its charger problem plz charge with its original charger
also install battery apps for better

• 2014-04-27 14:26
  • rJ9Q

best phone. it can run Dead Trigger without any lag .. and many high end games like Ravensword2 etc. I am totally satisfied with my phone. Love Xolo A500s.

• 2014-04-27 08:14
  • XuKy

i bought xolo a500s but it aweasome mobile when compared any other mobile.
its working well and the camera is good working
its never get hang while using lot of time of playing games.

• 2014-04-27 05:04
  • Xu@%

i unable to set the contact picture and i was buy this mobile 10 days back,i have issues like battery back is very low,it takes more time to complete charge plzz give any solution/suggession for this problems and unsatisfied about this mobile

• 2014-04-26 13:36
  • KS6C

Is xolo is a good brand?How this phones features are,is it good or bad.please please anybody tell me

• 2014-04-26 12:49
  • fCx{
Total of 1426 user reviews and opinions for XOLO A500S.