XOLO A500S - user opinions and reviews

1966402

8.1
7.7
7.5

try out dis phn.....speed is also gd as check fr all app....nyc n simple phn.....

• 2014-04-29 09:25
  • Y}K4

best mobile ferever,,,,,

• 2014-04-28 18:07
  • KAeF

HELLO, Everyone who is going to buy xolo 500s. As we know that before buying any Gadgets. We at first search the full specification and its user opinion.So, i am writing my experience for xolo 500s since, i have bought it nearly 1 month ago. There is no any doubt reagarding its looks, as it is very slim and it can attract anyone.But i find a very bad experience after i bought it, because its battery backup is not soo good. But I can accept this defaulty because other android gadgets too can't have long battery life. And it is the cheapest android.But not only this, whenever i keep my xolo 500s for charging its charging part totally gets heated and i am afraid thinking that, whether i am carrying a smart android or a bomb with me, which can exploid at any time. Beside, this I talk about is goodness, since we human beings just give negative comments. But never look of its positiveness. But i am not a man like that so, i too appreciate that its camera, its features are rocking. But i must say about its Flash light. I dont know whether this camera flash light is made for camera purpose or a torch light purpose.....And whenever i talk with my frns. I dont listen their voice loud. I think this problem is because of the heating during charge.

Again i request all of the user who go through this opinion please don't read just single opinion and make your decision for buying or not because there may be problem only in my Gadget. And if someone is thinking that this opionion is just given by other brands for making the wrong publicity then please, be sure that what you are thinking is totally wrong. I don't have any intention to say dispromote other products without using or facing some problem. I am from Nepal and you can contact me, +9779842709941. santosh_dahal191@yahoo.com

At last what i want to suggest my frns is that.since i am also the fond of Gadgets so, i used to buy a lot for satisfaction. But i got ended with a decision that HUMAN WANTS ARE UNLIMITED. And i 1 want is fulfilled than again next arises........ So, finally now i am using a old model .....brand phone which just gives backup for 2-3 days since there is no camera, no music player nothing............

• 2014-04-28 13:08
  • PA$R

> In reply to NI2 @ 2014-04-25 13:47 from t@xi - click to read its charger problem plz charge with its original charger
also install battery apps for better

• 2014-04-27 14:26
  • rJ9Q

best phone. it can run Dead Trigger without any lag .. and many high end games like Ravensword2 etc. I am totally satisfied with my phone. Love Xolo A500s.

• 2014-04-27 08:14
  • XuKy

i bought xolo a500s but it aweasome mobile when compared any other mobile.
its working well and the camera is good working
its never get hang while using lot of time of playing games.

• 2014-04-27 05:04
  • Xu@%

i unable to set the contact picture and i was buy this mobile 10 days back,i have issues like battery back is very low,it takes more time to complete charge plzz give any solution/suggession for this problems and unsatisfied about this mobile

• 2014-04-26 13:36
  • KS6C

Is xolo is a good brand?How this phones features are,is it good or bad.please please anybody tell me

• 2014-04-26 12:49
  • fCx{

> In reply to Bharat @ 2014-04-23 14:34 from YTEZ - click to readNokia X Dual Sim Or Xolo Q600

• 2014-04-26 08:43
  • bELM

> In reply to KARIM @ 2014-04-25 05:55 from KAC4 - click to read@karim. go to setting and disable the app that you dont want. thats it.

• 2014-04-25 16:48
  • RBAV

> In reply to Maurice1010 @ 2014-04-25 09:36 from MHy{ - click to readMy xolo A500s battery is very poor working..... if i charged one hour then it gives back up of 1 hour..... but there is one dout....abt that.... coz i charged my mobile frm charger of samsung phnn... plzz help me out of that...

• 2014-04-25 13:47
  • t@xi

Xolo A500s is really a good phone. I am using for 4 months. Not even a single problem.
You cannot play a high end games. TempleRun, CandyCrush, SubwaySurfer working fine with a minute lags.
Display is awesome, Battery Backup is good.
For 6k , you cannot have a better choice than this.

• 2014-04-25 09:36
  • MHy{

i have a inquiry about how to deactivate the unnecessary phone tracking as total balance is fedding up.can some one suggest me how to cancel it.

• 2014-04-25 05:55
  • KAC4

Can anyone suggest me good android phone below 7K range

• 2014-04-23 14:34
  • YTEZ

i have bought a500s phone. if i am speaking more than 10 min, it is irritating.
>wifi speed is much poor, i compared with another cheap model sony. it is really poor
>radiation is the big problem.i feel disturbed and head ache after bought this phone. i seen a my coleague whom had same model. he had saled that phone with 3000rs loss within 6 month as he also facing head ache and not able to do conferene calls.

• 2014-04-21 19:39
  • sSJm

> In reply to bora @ 2014-04-18 17:15 from rKw5 - click to readis your phone giving u hanging prblm

• 2014-04-21 13:15
  • Hkqj

Pathetic experience, got the phone delivered yesterday and it worked for an hour and then it went off and now does not turn on at all. Big brands are worth anytime. Cheap handset of a cheap company.

• 2014-04-21 12:16
  • XNtq

All the features are well but i am experiencing a major problem with the sim card management.Some times it is showing only one sim and the other sim on blocked manner and when i go to service centre they are clearing the problem and again and again i went but it cannot be rectified permanently.Even they are not giving me the DO to change my phone.hope this comment may rectify my problem at an earliest.

• 2014-04-21 10:14
  • KAC4

led light is not good .presser is to slow.but look is very good .all in all good phone in this cost....

• 2014-04-20 18:32
  • vIbQ

can anybody plz suggest me,how can i stop my camera shutter sound in my Xolo A500s mobile phone,

• 2014-04-20 16:02
  • 7wBN
Total of 1414 user reviews and opinions for XOLO A500S.