XOLO A500S - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

8.1
7.7
7.5

I bought Xolo phone in 25th march 2015 only,the phone is over heat while charging n hearing songs..many times hanging,then I put wallpaper photos from gallery they accept and change within a second(Loading skin),I irritate to put wallpaper to my phone.Guide wallpaper problem ,hanging,then how to set ringtone anybody guide me.

• 2015-04-01 13:34
  • EP$i

• 2015-04-01 13:33
  • EP$i

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-12 03:57 from Hktx - click to readBuy Colo a500 lite you will not regret if u r planning to buy..

• 2015-03-21 17:59
  • uCve

the flash light is operating of its own will...this leads to quick battery drainage.....moreover the softwre installed is so implicid that i have given to service 2 times in only one year..

• 2015-03-20 10:28
  • Mfxf

> In reply to sri @ 2015-01-21 13:41 from RK0B - click to readLi-ion battery 1400mah

• 2015-03-19 17:07
  • X0Q4

my flash light is on by default...I can't switch it off

• 2015-03-18 19:09
  • rAQg

xolo a500s mobile set purchased on june 2014 & from that time only 2 .1/2 months used & given to service
center, & 15 to 20 days service centre kept with them , some times they sent noida , for repairing but by spending rs. 7200/- for such mobiles , feeling just like some one pickpocket money purse, very hopeless,
& one function they get repaired & other part stop functioning

• 2015-03-18 09:32
  • vGhC

its too bukwas mobile...

• 2015-03-11 13:09
  • uurE

its really worst phone hang every time system does not update feature's are really poor. company shame and stop producing such phone.
such a suck

• 2015-03-11 11:06
  • t}5s
  • F

One of the worst phone. always hanging, poor miç quality. Poor camera. Don't go for this phone

• 2015-03-09 15:39
  • U{J0

Using it for last 1 year and 6 months and I have found this phone very good. Here some user has complained that it hangs a lot. But I will say that they are all fools. They don't know about RAM . You will have to clean the RAM regularly to make the phone faster as it is a budget smartphone with limited RAM. As a profeaaional android software and custom ROM developer I recomend this phone to those people who wants a smartphone under 6k . And the battery backup is not bad at all. If you root your phone and tweak the battery performance , then you will gonna love this phone. I am not changing my phone for last 1.5 years because I love this phone. WISH A LONG LIFE OF XOLO SMARTPHONE COMPANY.

• 2015-03-07 18:51
  • XuMQ

> In reply to vanky @ 2015-01-04 19:53 from t@5V - click to readWch os u r using n xolo a500s.? Coz im using Xperia z os but it ll get lagging sumtyms

• 2015-03-03 08:15
  • v{{L

> In reply to rajverma @ 2015-02-14 06:55 from vIYu - click to readYaa this xolo a500s IPS looks cool phone but its rellry change mind of owner while using it.. I m one of the owner and I get angry when this phone get hang without any reasion.. I reset for two or three four time but it still gives a same problem.. Since it had been only one month which I bought.. I think xolo a500 lite is better then this.... Hope less phone..

• 2015-02-25 12:41
  • uM6T

> In reply to nikhil @ 2015-02-20 08:09 from K57q - click to readWhat to do when slow rannig xolo one

• 2015-02-21 20:57
  • Cb4e

Hi frnds,
I hv xolo A500s from past 10 days its hanged. the only msg m able to see on screen is "Process system isn't responding. do you want to close it?" All my contacts n rest all imp data is in it. i don't know how to recover all d stuff. can anyone plz help me. :(
i don't want to do factory reset as i will lose all my stuff :(

• 2015-02-20 19:30
  • X}VS

automatically screen touch is not working and processing is slow....

• 2015-02-20 08:09
  • K57q

how to block a contact. I dint find the option anywhere

• 2015-02-19 13:24
  • utrp

i also bought xolo a500s phone it is a very wrost phone in my life the bettry is very bad and updation of new software.is very lazy .and hang every minuts when u r use.... dont ,buy ..

• 2015-02-14 06:55
  • vIYu

i ma using xolo a500s.
he is bad processing.
he is not update for new version.
The battery is over quick

• 2015-02-12 08:14
  • uuMd

> In reply to satish @ 2014-11-04 08:32 from Hkt} - click to readSo bad review

• 2015-02-12 03:57
  • Hktx
Total of 1457 user reviews and opinions for XOLO A500S.