XOLO A500S - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

8.1
7.7
7.6

Recently i buy this phone. I had a awesome experience. But main drawback is sound and ram. Otherwise this phone is always good.

• 2014-05-17 17:47
  • YQQ8

This phone is simply good but it is showing error (unfortunately updates stopped)

• 2014-05-17 15:43
  • KSeF

so bad dont wast your money I buy this phone from reputed dealer & within 24 hrs this phone automatically switch off. Next day I went to the dealers shop he was replaced my phone with other brand.

• 2014-05-17 12:43
  • P$6y

Hello guys. xolo a500s is really a nice phone. Everything is superb. Only problem i think is the camera shutter sound cant be muted. rest all features are excellent. I sold my samsung galaxy s-duos and bought this phone. And Iam very happy & satisfied with this phone. And yes, try to use the phone delicately, because if anything goes wrong (which wont happen unless you drpo it or use it roughly) the service centre people take more than 1 month to repair it.

My rating : 4.8/5

• 2014-05-16 19:03
  • u1D8

> In reply to parag @ 2014-05-15 18:39 from rAgD - click to readi hv XOLO A500S its become too heat while srfng the net...nd dats oll i hate..

• 2014-05-16 10:04
  • ygB2

> In reply to Shaheda @ 2014-04-05 09:19 from 7tZ7 - click to readUse another charger. The charger which came with the phone may be defective. Mine was like that

• 2014-05-15 18:39
  • rAgD

How can I use 3g h+ on this phone I am not getting it.......?I am only getting 3g....

• 2014-05-14 20:05
  • XuTa

I have purchased xolo q1000 opus before 1 month ago, and now my phone is out of coverage in both sim cards (there is no issue from operator) and Media Player & Rigtone doesnt play - it completely silent.
I have mailed to them on care@xolo.in & gorav.kapoor@lavainternational.in but no reply from them
I have visited their service centre so they close it at 6.00 PM so i asked why your website & customer care saying timing 10 to 7 so they fools replied that how we know ???

I am using mobile since last 14 years and I have not seen such careless, rude, pathetic, useless and fool company.

DONT BUY XOLO at any cost.
DONT BUY DONT BUY DONT BUY

• 2014-05-14 16:05
  • Kget
  • NainamChindantiShash
  • Rating0

Hi dudes, my requist, never bye Xolo handsets. I brought a Xolo Q2000 from a locle dealler, it was heating very much at the very 1st day. He give my other fone but after 3 day use it shut off and did not on. I take it to the dealler but he refused to acsept it because he had changed it once. I went to the Xolo service centre, since one month the fone is there. I try calling there daily but they just asked me to wait. I call the call centre, they say they can not interfear service center. I ask them to let speak to a manager, they say, you will receive a call, but I did not get any call from 7 days.

• 2014-05-12 10:04
  • XNtq

its design is very beautiful
1st i want to tell you about this phone
i always use 3g h+ on this phone never i got any hanging or lags or phone heating never and camera is superb but video quality is poor
any one can buy it for cheap price in better specification lovely mobile i love it im speechless about this mobile....but one diadvantages is battery backup on 3g it comes only 5 to 6 hours on 2g it runs whole day i just want to say love this mobile..

• 2014-05-12 06:34
  • i49V

Very good phone..

• 2014-05-11 23:04
  • uv8x

i have been using this phone over 7 months and i am reasonably satisfied with its performance. 512MB RAM is a bit less else everything is just fine.

• 2014-05-10 19:53
  • tT}}

Very good phone,I am using this phone from last 9 months...

• 2014-05-10 10:28
  • MfxH

thinking to buy this phone can anyone tell how much the battery backup for a day for average usage
and some feature like wallpaper and ringtone ringing volume

• 2014-05-10 04:23
  • IaRc

> In reply to Ra¢er @ 2014-04-20 09:07 from Xu@T - click to readTRY *#*#3646633#*#*

• 2014-05-09 11:29
  • PZLQ

can any one tell me how to disable the shutter sound of the camera of xolo a500s model?

• 2014-05-08 10:12
  • bCh}

please do not buy this phone because it had a problem on power button,this phone always hangs

• 2014-05-07 21:11
  • KAem

> In reply to prit @ 2014-05-07 14:22 from 95Va - click to readI also purchached this

• 2014-05-07 19:29
  • rAWp

I am using this phone from last 6 months I am very happy with the performance of this phone.
I agree that the LED is not useful for night shot. but video clarity is dam good. u can see this video on TV without any pix issue.

• 2014-05-07 14:22
  • 95Va

i had used this phone for 7days what a rubbish phone major problem is phone heats on 3g mode touch misbehaves anytime dislays viewing angle's are very bad camera not good in night flash quality dull i found video quality good on it AND SPEAKER VOLUME IS VERY BAD PHONE HANGS ON DISCONNENTING the call and please dont give excuse of bad software flashing i had gone to service center 4 times for software issue please never buy xolo phones i had buyed it on 6500/- and sold it only on 4000/- i hate xolo go for micromax awesome phones they are just pretty cool

• 2014-05-07 12:06
  • utxK
Total of 1311 user reviews and opinions for XOLO A500S.