Nitin69, 17 Feb 2014I got this phone a yesterday.... I was using sony ericsson xperia neo v before this. I got it ... moreCongrats & thanks for your valuable review. Please don't forget to comment on its battery backup.
I got this phone a yesterday.... I was using sony ericsson xperia neo v before this. I got it for 14500 through a retailer. Coming to the review:
1) Display: Display is pretty good. Good viewing angles. I did not expect it to be this good. 8 out of 10 for display. i would have given it a 10 if it had a gorilla glass protection.
2) Camera: 8 MP cam delivers really stunning pictures in daylight conditions but when u zoom in, the pictures are a little grainy but they are really nice. But pictures taken under low light are ok. 7 on 10
3) Gaming: I have installed FIFA 14, Virtua tennis challenge, Subway surfers and Temple run Oz... The games run really nice and smooth. No lag what so ever. The graphics are really nice. (All these games require really high graphics) - 10 on 10
4) Design and Build quality is 8 on 10.
5) Battery backup: Pretty ok till now. Have to test it for few more days to comment on that
6) Headphones: Average
Overall - 8.5 on 10
Technow, 15 Feb 2014Then why they have not mentioned it at specification.good
Sonpal's, 16 Feb 2014i have bought q 1100 which is weak in battery and despite of 1.4ghz & snap dragon its slow... moreWould you please be a little specific about its slow processing (as you have said) ?
i have bought q 1100 which is weak in battery and despite of 1.4ghz & snap dragon its slow. camera quality is better in 8mp & slim black phone with light weight looks dashing like xperia.
In case of voice speaker is not able to throw sufficient sweet voice.
Overall good phone in Rs. 13800 but battery & speaker are the weak points of said phone..
nidhin, 11 Feb 2014you can download flash transfer app in handset and transfer files using that ( its the same wi... moreThanks can u tell any specific app;bkz all the apps in play store work on Wifi network and I do not have any Wifi connection
anyone[who purchased]Can make review of this fon...unboxing, gaming, camera testing, battery please
thanks in advance
Plzz any xolo phone tht dnt heatup during 3-4 hr continues use ...plz suggest me any xolo which dnt heat up .....
Phone freek, 13 Feb 2014Yes it supports GlonassThen why they have not mentioned it at specification.
If one is not worried of less memory viz, 4 GB, he/she can consider xolo 1010 instead.......
Compared head to head its specs with Moto G and opted for it for its larger screen, less thickness, smart edge design and expendable memory size. Waiting for its delivery as I ordered yesterday through Shopping Indiatimes. This going to be first my phone from XOLO
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2014Does it support Glonass ?Yes it supports Glonass
Xolo!!! Make it open source.
Doesnt xolo realise why oppo and faea are even making their mtk6589t phone open source so they can get custom rom
Open source should be a must for snapdragon processors
Xolo should realize the importance of being source friendl
amanmits, 12 Feb 2014MSM 8228 ... This is not at all produced by qualcomm company. Then who is making this chip ??Its a Qualcomm Snapdragon-400 8228(HSPA+) its clearly mentioned in Qualcomm website http://www.qualcomm.co.in/products/snapdragon without knowing about anything don't blame anyone..
Xolo is doing its level best..
MSM 8228 ... This is not at all produced by qualcomm company. Then who is making this chip ??
Yogi, 10 Feb 2014Nice luck but?without wi-fi direct it is just a phone not a smart phoneyou can download flash transfer app in handset and transfer files using that ( its the same wifi direct and it user friendly )