XOLO Q2000 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.6
7.7
7.6

Is this support full hd vidios??

• 2014-07-29 07:48
  • KAeD

its front camera is very poor

• 2014-07-28 20:33
  • KAe5
  • F

how to root this phone??

advantages/ disadvantages of rooting??

• 2014-07-28 11:43
  • 73VH

Hi guys i got this phone 7 months back so far it is fine except some issues
1. while listening music i answered call there after my display showed some lines on it and then they are still there. Phone was not wet or nothing else happened but there is some issue with display
2. sometime when i answer my phone the call gets reset on speaker mode
3. The last channel messages irritate you the most.

Please suggest some solution i stay in mumbai

• 2014-07-28 10:40
  • vI2P

Ok Guys!

Well I have been using this phone since Feb 2014 and its been great so far. Well yes flash light is low for dark scene. Otherwise feature wise its VFM. Now, I have rooted my phone and was able to expand my internal memory upto 3GB and performance is super smooth and does not show low memory warning. I did expanded the RAM capacity by 2GB but after couple of weeks the Swap file got corrupted and had to reformat the SD card again but other than that going great!.

Just thought of updating my experience for all you Q2000 followers and fans. I have installed over more than 100 apps and are running as should be. One problems though I did installed Beats audio app and it corrupted my stock FX music app, So Be aware just don't install any app and now only resort is to flash the ROM and reinstall it but its not a big problem so lets see......

Yes it shopuld be upgraded to KitKat 4.4.4, its time NOW

• 2014-07-26 07:56
  • U@Hb

I m being using this phone since last 3 n a half months, the phone is working great , its design, features r excellent n worth buying it.

• 2014-07-24 10:34
  • fCx9

> In reply to Brigadier @ 2014-07-21 11:17 from K6j7 - click to readGo to settings
Select apps
Done :)

• 2014-07-23 05:31
  • Xu@Z

Thanks Shirshendu.

Also, I am facing the same issue that Sanju has mentioned, about removing Play App. Could Muthu or someone else assist with this as well?

Regards.

• 2014-07-21 11:17
  • K6j7

Damn good phone . just great..

Only if the flash was better the low light images would have been great.. But no regrets. Still a great phone at 13k. Damn xolo if u had given a brighter flash like that of Samsung or lg. This one would have been 10 on 10 ... But still rocks...

• 2014-07-18 20:14
  • Xu@D

> In reply to Brigadier @ 2014-07-16 22:33 from ut7Y - click to readReset ur phone...from reset factory settings..

• 2014-07-17 12:51
  • PZLP

Hi Folks,

Accidentally I uninstalled the Google Play store on my mobile. Could someone kindly guide me on how to re-install it?

Thanks in advance.

• 2014-07-16 22:33
  • ut7Y

> In reply to Santosh @ 2014-07-16 11:32 from TL5k - click to readFrnd...kitkat update for q2000 is not released yet by xolo.. I have talked about it with their c.c.... But it wil b available soon on xolo.in/update ... I request all q2000 user to mail or cal customer care so they release update soon. U can connect p.d. with it by otg cable.......Thanks.

• 2014-07-16 21:07
  • uvR$

How can i upgrade its version to 4.4 that is kit kat.please tell me that a pen drive used on this or not. If yes then how.

• 2014-07-16 11:32
  • TL5k

tips for playing high end games without hanging:

1) asphalt8 airbone, gt racing2, deadtrigger2, frontline commando.
2) download these games using using wifi and enjoy playing without hang.
3)i have downloaded all the mentioned games above and i playing without any problem.

xolo q2000 i give 10/10. awesome phone........even i play those games very heavily charge was ultimate..........only camera on lowlight was a small issue but hdr can solve that.

• 2014-07-15 10:44
  • 95mY

One Happy News For xolo Q2000 Users, Mainly this phone does not hang at all and no heating problem, Talk time is awesome, camera in low light was just small issue. But Heavy games like Asphalt8, GT Racing2, Deadtrigger2, Front line commando etc these are playing well without hanging problem in my XOLO Q2000 only because i downloaded the above high end games through WIFI so that i can play without any problem. DONT DOWNLOAD THROUGH SYSTEM, IF YOU FOLLOW THAT MEANS THESE GAMES WILL STRUCK ALOT.

SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD THROUGH WIFI AND PLAY WITHOUT PROBLEM.......ALL THE BEST XOLO USERS.

• 2014-07-15 10:34
  • 95mY

> In reply to muthu @ 2014-07-14 15:15 from MHyM - click to readHi Muthu,
Pls tell where I can find 3 folders that u mentioned that need to be deleted.I m facing this prob from last one month and my internet pack is consuming only on automatic installation. Thnx in advance.

• 2014-07-14 19:55
  • fCxh

This phone is pretty good....... My birthday was in June and dad told me that he"l get me a phone of my choice........ I started looking for phones in April....... I saw a no. Of awesome phones...... My range was Max. Up to rs.19000........ I checked out micromax canvas Knight, no. Of xperias,karbonn octane plus,grand 2..... Etc. Everyone told me that if u can spend 19000 then go for apple or Samsung...( apple 4 second hand) .... Basically I did not like body design on Samsung and apple's screen was short..... I changed no. Of phones. By chance,I saw this phone; This phone--
HAS A GOOD PROCESSOR ,BIG SCREEN,GOOD RESOLUTION,HAS AN AWESOME CAMERA,GOOD BATTERY and also,other specs are pretty good..... This phone also suited my budget. I have this phone from approximately a month and it works very well ........ Also battery life lasts long.... No doubt xolo is not a very trusted company but overall this phone is quite awesome .... If u are looking for a phone under 16000, definitely go for it... I used to check out phones day and night and I finalled this phone. Now, I think that I made the right decision.... I bought this phone from flipkart and it is an affordable price (near around 14500)...... Go for this phone without any tension.....

• 2014-07-14 19:04
  • vGT$

> In reply to vinod7 @ 2014-07-14 06:04 from uts9 - click to readEven if you reset you will face the Playapp issue. You have to deactivate it in settings and make sure there is no folder saved in internal or external storage.

• 2014-07-14 15:17
  • MHyM

> In reply to vinod7 @ 2014-07-14 06:04 from uts9 - click to readYou don't need to reset your phone, just delete the files regarding playapp, check in that folder there will be a back of your installed application which keep on installing without your knowledge. just delete all 3 folders related to playap. then click force stop, clear data, uncheck show notification.

• 2014-07-14 15:15
  • MHyM

> In reply to sanju @ 2014-07-05 10:40 from fCx2 - click to readI also had the same problem. U need to reset the phone. After rest , for application download chose only Google play (always)... Don't select playapp.

• 2014-07-14 06:04
  • uts9
Total of 613 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q2000.