XOLO Q2000 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.6
7.7
7.6

I m being using this phone since last 3 n a half months, the phone is working great , its design, features r excellent n worth buying it.

• 2014-07-24 10:34
  • fCx9

> In reply to Brigadier @ 2014-07-21 11:17 from K6j7 - click to readGo to settings
Select apps
Done :)

• 2014-07-23 05:31
  • Xu@Z

Thanks Shirshendu.

Also, I am facing the same issue that Sanju has mentioned, about removing Play App. Could Muthu or someone else assist with this as well?

Regards.

• 2014-07-21 11:17
  • K6j7

Damn good phone . just great..

Only if the flash was better the low light images would have been great.. But no regrets. Still a great phone at 13k. Damn xolo if u had given a brighter flash like that of Samsung or lg. This one would have been 10 on 10 ... But still rocks...

• 2014-07-18 20:14
  • Xu@D

> In reply to Brigadier @ 2014-07-16 22:33 from ut7Y - click to readReset ur phone...from reset factory settings..

• 2014-07-17 12:51
  • PZLP

Hi Folks,

Accidentally I uninstalled the Google Play store on my mobile. Could someone kindly guide me on how to re-install it?

Thanks in advance.

• 2014-07-16 22:33
  • ut7Y

> In reply to Santosh @ 2014-07-16 11:32 from TL5k - click to readFrnd...kitkat update for q2000 is not released yet by xolo.. I have talked about it with their c.c.... But it wil b available soon on xolo.in/update ... I request all q2000 user to mail or cal customer care so they release update soon. U can connect p.d. with it by otg cable.......Thanks.

• 2014-07-16 21:07
  • uvR$

How can i upgrade its version to 4.4 that is kit kat.please tell me that a pen drive used on this or not. If yes then how.

• 2014-07-16 11:32
  • TL5k

tips for playing high end games without hanging:

1) asphalt8 airbone, gt racing2, deadtrigger2, frontline commando.
2) download these games using using wifi and enjoy playing without hang.
3)i have downloaded all the mentioned games above and i playing without any problem.

xolo q2000 i give 10/10. awesome phone........even i play those games very heavily charge was ultimate..........only camera on lowlight was a small issue but hdr can solve that.

• 2014-07-15 10:44
  • 95mY

One Happy News For xolo Q2000 Users, Mainly this phone does not hang at all and no heating problem, Talk time is awesome, camera in low light was just small issue. But Heavy games like Asphalt8, GT Racing2, Deadtrigger2, Front line commando etc these are playing well without hanging problem in my XOLO Q2000 only because i downloaded the above high end games through WIFI so that i can play without any problem. DONT DOWNLOAD THROUGH SYSTEM, IF YOU FOLLOW THAT MEANS THESE GAMES WILL STRUCK ALOT.

SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD THROUGH WIFI AND PLAY WITHOUT PROBLEM.......ALL THE BEST XOLO USERS.

• 2014-07-15 10:34
  • 95mY

> In reply to muthu @ 2014-07-14 15:15 from MHyM - click to readHi Muthu,
Pls tell where I can find 3 folders that u mentioned that need to be deleted.I m facing this prob from last one month and my internet pack is consuming only on automatic installation. Thnx in advance.

• 2014-07-14 19:55
  • fCxh

This phone is pretty good....... My birthday was in June and dad told me that he"l get me a phone of my choice........ I started looking for phones in April....... I saw a no. Of awesome phones...... My range was Max. Up to rs.19000........ I checked out micromax canvas Knight, no. Of xperias,karbonn octane plus,grand 2..... Etc. Everyone told me that if u can spend 19000 then go for apple or Samsung...( apple 4 second hand) .... Basically I did not like body design on Samsung and apple's screen was short..... I changed no. Of phones. By chance,I saw this phone; This phone--
HAS A GOOD PROCESSOR ,BIG SCREEN,GOOD RESOLUTION,HAS AN AWESOME CAMERA,GOOD BATTERY and also,other specs are pretty good..... This phone also suited my budget. I have this phone from approximately a month and it works very well ........ Also battery life lasts long.... No doubt xolo is not a very trusted company but overall this phone is quite awesome .... If u are looking for a phone under 16000, definitely go for it... I used to check out phones day and night and I finalled this phone. Now, I think that I made the right decision.... I bought this phone from flipkart and it is an affordable price (near around 14500)...... Go for this phone without any tension.....

• 2014-07-14 19:04
  • vGT$

> In reply to vinod7 @ 2014-07-14 06:04 from uts9 - click to readEven if you reset you will face the Playapp issue. You have to deactivate it in settings and make sure there is no folder saved in internal or external storage.

• 2014-07-14 15:17
  • MHyM

> In reply to vinod7 @ 2014-07-14 06:04 from uts9 - click to readYou don't need to reset your phone, just delete the files regarding playapp, check in that folder there will be a back of your installed application which keep on installing without your knowledge. just delete all 3 folders related to playap. then click force stop, clear data, uncheck show notification.

• 2014-07-14 15:15
  • MHyM

> In reply to sanju @ 2014-07-05 10:40 from fCx2 - click to readI also had the same problem. U need to reset the phone. After rest , for application download chose only Google play (always)... Don't select playapp.

• 2014-07-14 06:04
  • uts9

how to change fonts style in this model and how to upgrade it to kit kat version

• 2014-07-13 16:26
  • YMk4

Overall its a nice phone with good battery life but I m disappointed about its volume...its media ,ringtone volume is v.low .is there any way to increase its volume...

• 2014-07-12 20:47
  • YTcM

> In reply to sanju @ 2014-07-10 10:25 from fCxi - click to readThe best way for all users to save mobile data, ads nd force app installation........ Slide down screen... Tap on upper corner to use shortcut tile....tap on data uses......now press option button on bottom .. Check on restrict background data.... Then exit.... PROBLEM SOLVED.. NOW ONLY THE APP WHICH U WIL OPEN COSUME DATA NOT ALL....IMP... disable it... Before downloading from play store... Thanks..

• 2014-07-12 08:33
  • uvFB

> In reply to kanthi @ 2014-05-30 13:54 from rKN9 - click to readOff xolo power..

• 2014-07-12 08:22
  • uvFB

> In reply to roni @ 2014-07-05 19:26 from KAf5 - click to readTry to use line camera app..

• 2014-07-12 08:18
  • uvFB
Total of 608 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q2000.