XOLO Q2000 - user opinions and reviews

641920

7.6
7.7
7.6

I bought this mobile last November. There was some display problem and I contacted service center and they replaced me a new one. This happened in June 2014. Again the same display problem . warranty also over. Will they repair my mobile

• 2014-12-11 19:34
  • Hkt{

how to update q2000 into kitkat???plz help me for this?? when the update of xolo q2000 update avialable??

• 2014-12-07 09:08
  • Xu@x

Just for the information that if I had given a mobile for repair within a warranty, and it was 1 month remaining. And it was given back to me after 3 months is warranty will extend for the three months or will it will expire.

• 2014-12-03 08:01
  • X}CT

> In reply to Brigadier @ 2014-09-24 22:43 from ut7Y - click to readOpen apps in settings. Go to playapps. Clear data. Clear cache and everything and then uninstall... Better try a factory reset.. Maybe the problem is from some app u already installed on playapp.. If u remember which one TRG same procedure of uninstalling the same app.. Might work. Else try factory reset. Might have to lose data of apps

• 2014-12-01 04:42
  • Xu@V

> In reply to ram @ 2014-11-10 15:34 from NXRj - click to readthe manufacturer is XOLO you have to remember this....
use c launcher as an default launcher . this might solve your problem

updates are available for XOLO Q2000 on XOLO website download them and install them
then see what happnes

• 2014-11-28 10:20
  • t}Qt

> In reply to manzoor @ 2014-11-24 07:44 from FYkp - click to readthe phone goes slow due to frequently updating of the apps running on phone like ...eg.. on factory setting google chrome is about 25mb but after several updates it goes bulky which is about 125mb to 250mb ...all this happens to all installed apps ....
the best way is to make phone faster is factory data reset
second uninstall the useless apps from the phone or permanently desable them
thirdly avoid frequent auto updating of the apps..and if necessary then before updating the apps remove the app data from the phone and uninstall to factory setting and then update to latest version
last use c cleaner or other app to free up your RAM

• 2014-11-28 10:14
  • t}Qt

go to the company's website you will find the cost of the spairpart you need to change .... and you have to pay service charge additional......

• 2014-11-28 10:02
  • t}Qt

how to convert may mobile kitkat version....

• 2014-11-26 06:31
  • X{YN

Xolo q2000 is a good phone I am using it since from last eight months. I did not face any problem except update of kitkat.so pls let me know how to update to kitkat.

• 2014-11-25 15:16
  • 7tRx

hello my phone is very well but yesterday slowly functioning the phone any reason

• 2014-11-24 07:44
  • FYkp

For Camera/Gallery Issue -

Setting>Apps>run application>then go to gallery and force stop it .

• 2014-11-23 12:37
  • KAvm

I got the phon 8 or 9 month ago. i got replacement of the phon once. and this second device has the same problem. they told me that there was a problem of proximity sensor with my old device but my new device has the same problem.

• 2014-11-23 00:14
  • 7umM

Hi... my handset back camera not working How to repair my camera and how much cost............

• 2014-11-18 08:39
  • Hkt}

My back doesn't working its icon also gone what to do

• 2014-11-15 16:12
  • rAUp

> In reply to ram @ 2014-11-10 15:34 from NXRj - click to readhelo buddy you allready know about phone was not working prperly becuase its manufacture by XOLO i know XOlo not a bad but some device are not working,, so i suggest for you if you are purchasing any phone and electronic device firstly you confirm the which is the best for YOU,

• 2014-11-11 16:17
  • tUdx

> In reply to pam911 @ 2014-08-19 07:39 from rKwR - click to readI am facing a similar problem. My internal memory is only used up to 560 mb including even the cache memory. It still does not allow me store any app. Please let me know if you get a Responce or resolution from the Colo guys.

Thanks.

• 2014-11-11 08:53

Thanks.

• 2014-11-11 08:51
  • Hkt}

I bought my phone 5 month before, but after 2 months problems starts. Sometime hang. but main proble is camera is not responding and gallery is not responding. Now camera is totaly not working/ not responding.

• 2014-11-10 15:34
  • NXRj

> In reply to Nix @ 2014-09-26 11:31 from tT}H - click to readi dont like xolo product...it is a cheap company

• 2014-10-29 12:46
  • vwka

Can someone suggest me how to block a contact number in xolo Q2000l model...please help

• 2014-10-26 08:50
  • sGPp
Total of 660 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q2000.