XOLO Q2000 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.6
7.7
7.6

I bought this phone 9 months back. This was performing well. But the screen issue started with few lines on the screen. I submitted the mobile to a service center in Mumbai. Initially they said they will return the mobile in 10 days, again after 10 days they said they will require another ten days. So after 20 days they again said it will take another 4 days. It is total more than a month I have no news of getting my mobile back.
Xolo have very pathetic service centers. Their phones are good BUT if you face any issue you will have worst experience in your life ever.

• 2014-09-26 11:31
  • tT}H

> In reply to Brigadier @ 2014-08-12 22:29 from ut7h - click to readStill facing same issue... could anyone kindly advise on a solution?

• 2014-09-24 22:43
  • ut7Y

> In reply to Muthu @ 2014-08-13 14:40 from MHyM - click to readVery nice phone

• 2014-09-21 20:17
  • t}mn

> In reply to Muthu @ 2014-08-18 09:59 from MHyM - click to readHi All,

I have submitted my mobile before one month at service center due to so many problems. Now they can't able to repair it and given a new one it is Q2500.

Q2000 Q2500
internal 16GB 4GB
Camera 13 MP 8 MP
Size 5.5 6.0

but I am still happy any how I got at-least this new phone after one month. Seen so many positive feedback from customers for this Q2500. Bye bye Q2000! going to experience the new one with minimum configuration compared to Q2000.

• 2014-09-19 08:49
  • MHyM

> In reply to andyc @ 2014-07-26 07:56 from U@Hb - click to readhey how did u expand the ram memory for 2gb pls let me now..for xolo q2000

• 2014-09-17 09:50
  • sSUr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-06 17:13 from HsJ$ - click to readVery nice mobile for working.

• 2014-09-16 18:40
  • Hkqp

> In reply to apyyy @ 2014-08-31 11:45 from Khua - click to readmy set is 4 monts old.. Hanging provlem r batery provlem and softwear provlem others provlem.....

• 2014-09-13 16:44
  • KAej

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 21:33 from rKw2 - click to readYeah...I have the same problem as urs.

• 2014-08-31 11:45

good is it in shop
not good if u buy

• 2014-08-29 22:33
  • bCYx

it is very worst mobile phone in the world.. I think so.. it's more problems like hearing phone calls....so&so

• 2014-08-25 19:03
  • fCx}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 21:33 from rKw2 - click to readMove your installed application from phone to SD card from settings(setting-application-installed application) and then try to download new application or update from play store.

• 2014-08-22 08:24
  • MHyM

Mobile is good but no charging indication no missed call indication as led so it useless and horrible mobile, don't buy

• 2014-08-20 19:19
  • uvkj

Its crap the company is crap waste of my money substandaRd

• 2014-08-20 09:00
  • Y}5a

Can't install any new apps or update from play store. Gives a error: insufficient space/memory on the device. Wtf, i have like 170mb free in phone internal installations directory. sd cards , phone sd 4 gb free & memory card 10 gb free. Has any one having this error & i don't want to root my phone. Kindly guide me what to do ?

• 2014-08-19 21:33
  • rKw2

• 2014-08-19 17:57
  • U@b4

• 2014-08-19 07:39
  • rKwR

> In reply to Muthu @ 2014-08-13 14:40 from MHyM - click to readGot response from xolo care as below:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your Email.

Inconvenience regretted, as per the company policy the handset will be replaced only when it is declared non- repairable from our service team. We would request you to deposit your handset again at the service centre, we will ensure that issue gets resolved to your satisfaction.

For further information, kindly call our toll free helpline 1800-30-100-104 (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 07:00pm)

Regards,

Xolo-Care

www.xolo.in |Contact Us. 1800-30-100-104 (Toll free) |SMS No. 9650444477 |

Submitted my handset at service center and received a confirmation SMS that it will be deliver by 07 September...

Thanks,
Muthu

• 2014-08-18 09:59
  • MHyM

> In reply to sandy @ 2014-07-28 10:40 from vI2P - click to readHi below is the complaint mail I have sent to xolo care, still no response from their end.

I am very much dissatisfied with the xolo q2000 product as I have faced so many issues. However till date this is the wonderful fablet for all users except me.

Below is the Issue which I have faced earlier and complaint raised for:

• I am not getting full tower for both sim, tried with various sim and Network is very slow
• getting 2g speed on 3g connections and 2g is not at all working fine
• getting dark image at night on camera
• FM volume is very high
• Headset not working properly but they didn’t replace the headset as they said at the time they will raise complaint, it will only for one issue either is mobile or headset.
• Need to improve touch performance.
• Balance deducting automatically without my knowledge as its sending message from xolo play.

In these issues they have resolved some of the issues only. (Resolved issue 1, 2,3,6 & 7)

Now I am facing another big issue, while I charge my mobile was try to unlock the PIN code, if I press any single number it takes 2 or 3 numbers. So I unplugged the charger and tried it was working fine on the very next day while charging my mobile it was not charged then I switched off my mobile and restarted it, suddenly it shows different- different lines on display.

I thought that this may be a file corrupt issue then I did the factory reset but after that my earlier issue mentioned above also comes again.

I brought this mobile on December 2013 not even completed one year; I have faced this much of issue, still I have 3 months warranty period However if I face the similar issue on after the warranty period what is the status of mobile I have to throw it away right, for this I brought it for 13500.

I need a mobile replacement if in case even after repairing it if the issue comes again… so please replace a new mobile for me or please take this mobile and give me 10000 it is enough for me. I can buy any other mobile and won’t come on your way.

I need your response before I am going to service center.

still waiting for their reponse...... :(

• 2014-08-13 14:40
  • MHyM
Total of 639 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q2000.