XOLO Q2000 - user opinions and reviews

561935

7.6
7.7
7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-19 21:33 from rKw2 - click to readMove your installed application from phone to SD card from settings(setting-application-installed application) and then try to download new application or update from play store.

• 2014-08-22 08:24
  • MHyM

Mobile is good but no charging indication no missed call indication as led so it useless and horrible mobile, don't buy

• 2014-08-20 19:19
  • uvkj

Its crap the company is crap waste of my money substandaRd

• 2014-08-20 09:00
  • Y}5a

Can't install any new apps or update from play store. Gives a error: insufficient space/memory on the device. Wtf, i have like 170mb free in phone internal installations directory. sd cards , phone sd 4 gb free & memory card 10 gb free. Has any one having this error & i don't want to root my phone. Kindly guide me what to do ?

• 2014-08-19 21:33
  • rKw2

• 2014-08-19 17:57
  • U@b4

• 2014-08-19 07:39
  • rKwR

> In reply to Muthu @ 2014-08-13 14:40 from MHyM - click to readGot response from xolo care as below:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your Email.

Inconvenience regretted, as per the company policy the handset will be replaced only when it is declared non- repairable from our service team. We would request you to deposit your handset again at the service centre, we will ensure that issue gets resolved to your satisfaction.

For further information, kindly call our toll free helpline 1800-30-100-104 (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 07:00pm)

Regards,

Xolo-Care

www.xolo.in |Contact Us. 1800-30-100-104 (Toll free) |SMS No. 9650444477 |

Submitted my handset at service center and received a confirmation SMS that it will be deliver by 07 September...

Thanks,
Muthu

• 2014-08-18 09:59
  • MHyM

> In reply to sandy @ 2014-07-28 10:40 from vI2P - click to readHi below is the complaint mail I have sent to xolo care, still no response from their end.

I am very much dissatisfied with the xolo q2000 product as I have faced so many issues. However till date this is the wonderful fablet for all users except me.

Below is the Issue which I have faced earlier and complaint raised for:

• I am not getting full tower for both sim, tried with various sim and Network is very slow
• getting 2g speed on 3g connections and 2g is not at all working fine
• getting dark image at night on camera
• FM volume is very high
• Headset not working properly but they didn’t replace the headset as they said at the time they will raise complaint, it will only for one issue either is mobile or headset.
• Need to improve touch performance.
• Balance deducting automatically without my knowledge as its sending message from xolo play.

In these issues they have resolved some of the issues only. (Resolved issue 1, 2,3,6 & 7)

Now I am facing another big issue, while I charge my mobile was try to unlock the PIN code, if I press any single number it takes 2 or 3 numbers. So I unplugged the charger and tried it was working fine on the very next day while charging my mobile it was not charged then I switched off my mobile and restarted it, suddenly it shows different- different lines on display.

I thought that this may be a file corrupt issue then I did the factory reset but after that my earlier issue mentioned above also comes again.

I brought this mobile on December 2013 not even completed one year; I have faced this much of issue, still I have 3 months warranty period However if I face the similar issue on after the warranty period what is the status of mobile I have to throw it away right, for this I brought it for 13500.

I need a mobile replacement if in case even after repairing it if the issue comes again… so please replace a new mobile for me or please take this mobile and give me 10000 it is enough for me. I can buy any other mobile and won’t come on your way.

I need your response before I am going to service center.

still waiting for their reponse...... :(

• 2014-08-13 14:40

> In reply to sunny @ 2014-07-23 05:31 from Xu@Z - click to readHi Sunny,

Thanks for the reply. I have done the procedure many times but when I connect to wi-fi, the Play App appears automatically on my system even after being uninstalled many times, it magically re-appears... its like a virus man... just cant remove it... Could some plz. help...

• 2014-08-12 22:29
  • ut7h

Hello All,

I am using this phone since july and i m facing camera problem very frequently in my phone my camera doesn't open and it show a black screen, i have given my phone to xolo service center also,intialy the problm is resolved bt now i m facing the same problem again cn any bdy please help ?? :( :'(

• 2014-08-11 11:19
  • ijyc
  • Android Phone Expert
  • Rating0

worst phone ever hate this dont ever try to to dream it bcoz i buy this phone within in the month this phone battery is not respond hate this phone

• 2014-08-10 13:27
  • vbVw

WIFI direct connect other phone wifi direct ?

• 2014-08-08 11:15
  • v{U$

Hey guys I want to buy 1 I don't get that why people don't like these phone? Is it best on buy ....plz..reply... Now I am using lava iris 405

• 2014-08-06 17:13
  • HsJ$

Kit kat 4.4 version available? How to upgrade to kit kat?

• 2014-08-03 03:52
  • 7tKk

Is this support full hd vidios??

• 2014-07-29 07:48
  • KAeD

its front camera is very poor

• 2014-07-28 20:33
  • KAe5
  • F

how to root this phone??

advantages/ disadvantages of rooting??

• 2014-07-28 11:43
  • 73VH

Hi guys i got this phone 7 months back so far it is fine except some issues
1. while listening music i answered call there after my display showed some lines on it and then they are still there. Phone was not wet or nothing else happened but there is some issue with display
2. sometime when i answer my phone the call gets reset on speaker mode
3. The last channel messages irritate you the most.

Please suggest some solution i stay in mumbai

• 2014-07-28 10:40
  • vI2P

Ok Guys!

Well I have been using this phone since Feb 2014 and its been great so far. Well yes flash light is low for dark scene. Otherwise feature wise its VFM. Now, I have rooted my phone and was able to expand my internal memory upto 3GB and performance is super smooth and does not show low memory warning. I did expanded the RAM capacity by 2GB but after couple of weeks the Swap file got corrupted and had to reformat the SD card again but other than that going great!.

Just thought of updating my experience for all you Q2000 followers and fans. I have installed over more than 100 apps and are running as should be. One problems though I did installed Beats audio app and it corrupted my stock FX music app, So Be aware just don't install any app and now only resort is to flash the ROM and reinstall it but its not a big problem so lets see......

Yes it shopuld be upgraded to KitKat 4.4.4, its time NOW

• 2014-07-26 07:56
  • U@Hb

I m being using this phone since last 3 n a half months, the phone is working great , its design, features r excellent n worth buying it.

• 2014-07-24 10:34
  • fCx9
Total of 627 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q2000.