XOLO Q700 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.1
7.3
7.4

I suggest don't buy XOLO phones ever. The service care executive is not behaving well for our complaints & not able to reslove the problem faces in the handset & batteries for my XOLO Q700.

• 2015-03-23 13:32
  • PEh%

A worst product. Battery got spoiled in 4 months after purchase and it was never replaced by the service center, inspite of several follow ups.
Please do not buy any Xolo products. Their service center is horrible.

• 2015-03-22 06:41
  • YM0t

Bought Nokia BL5C from Nokia priority and started using it. Yes it works but padding is required which might take 15-30 minutes based on the material we using for padding

• 2015-03-12 09:02
  • 5F{E

Hi all, in xolo q700, even after activating call waiting option, am still getting switched off message in sim1 while am talking on sim2. could any one help me on this issue please.. thanks

• 2015-03-06 02:34
  • KcPA

I'm amazed by the reply team of Colo who only reply to nonsense opinions. There are soo many other well asked questions which are not even considered. I request the xolo team to kindly reply all the queries.

• 2015-02-22 14:02
  • TL5e

> In reply to Abhi @ 2014-10-11 11:44 from Xu@B - click to readWorst mobile
Dont buy xolo products its quality is very low
Its digitiger works only for 5 or 6 months
Company sales its sacreen at Rs3200
While i bought screen for iphone5 in just Rs 1500
Worst mobile ever and worst company

• 2015-02-22 02:58
  • rAVh

I am using this phone for 1 year and 6 months . No problem with the phone . All who are criticising are doing it necessarily. Battery problem is there but there are enormous batteries available everywhere like ebay, snapdeal .
Good phone . But for this price now we can get better configurations like xolo omega 5.0 which is available for Rs7190/- at ebay etc.

• 2015-02-18 04:42
  • iji7

Hello,

My condition is a little worse .

I bouht two of these mobile for my parents.

Now, both the mobiles are totally useless because of the excessive expansion of the batteries ,even with fragile usage.

I checked for the batteries and the service center people told that they don't have any in stock.

I've been hearing this for the past 4 months.

NO USE !!!!!

My close friend, who works in a mobile company told me that it was worthless trying.

Now I bought my mom a S5 and my dad a G3 .
Its obvious that the price is comparatively higher but its kind of worth it.

Im really disappointed .

Sam S C

• 2015-01-22 17:06
  • m1P5

Hi. Pls don't buy xolo mbls. I purchased in dec'13 after 6 months, battery has bulged.I called to toll free no. They given the no off local office , but they said there is no warranty for battery. After 3 months LCD is pblm. Now I couldn't see the images. I can see only on the night time. Local office peoples its to be repkace.. Cost will come 3.5 k.
Really I am telling DONT BUY THIS . totally waste, worst, useless. Our money is loss

• 2015-01-15 18:27
  • XuZC

> In reply to razzak @ 2015-01-08 15:20 from YMr% - click to readIn this rate moto g 2nd is better then Samsung, Sony, xolo, lava, Nokia.

• 2015-01-09 11:31
  • Hkqn

Xolo has recently come up with a budget friendly smartphone which was seen listed on the company's website last week.

• 2015-01-08 15:20
  • YMr%

guys I hav xolo a 700 ...
I kept it in good condition but now battery is completly destroyed I can't get new one not even local battery
service center says this model is not available any more nor the battery and I should throw my phone in dustbin......

• 2015-01-06 19:09
  • XuKm

I just bought xolo Q700s on tl13th december,2014 and it hasnt been only one month,the LCD got damaged.. I sent it to the servicing centre and they said that the lcd is broken and they have to send it for repair and that there is no warranty for broken lcd and i have to pay for repairment, can someone help me regarding this?

• 2014-12-30 05:23
  • t1$D

Worst phone never buy this...... Fully backwas features... Apps is not movable to SD card
Camera is worst.... Flash is not working .....can't play asphalt 8 ............ Idea aurus 4 is better than this

• 2014-12-26 19:39
  • rKJM

My phone is xoloQ700. the problem is that wifi is connected, but there is not any internet access for a particular wifi. Please provide solution for it as soon as possible.

• 2014-12-21 15:28
  • 7umA

very worst model and worst support

i purchase mobile and after three month the mobile display complient and i surrounder my mobile in chennai t nagar branch for service after 6 month they give a mobile and they inform ur board is changed but my imei number is changed there i think there is some fraud activity in that service center and problem not retified
SO KINDLY DONT PURCHASE ANY XOLO MOBLIE

• 2014-12-03 08:20
  • u78i

very worst battery backup don't purchase it

• 2014-11-29 10:46
  • vGkw

XOLO Battery is total BAKBAS. I suggest you that pl never purchase it.

• 2014-11-27 05:45
  • KgQT

> In reply to ans @ 2014-10-22 08:57 from Hkti - click to readHello in online battery is only for 3400 dont act if u dont know properly

• 2014-11-23 15:44
  • IaH0
Total of 1502 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q700.