XOLO Q700 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.1
7.3
7.4

Phone quality is very good ...but major problem for only battery.. I brought Feb 2014,, still now I am changed two more battery.. So.. Battery is veryyy very worst..

• 2015-06-17 14:59
  • YTdr

> In reply to Frustrated User @ 2015-06-06 12:32 from vIj4 - click to readUse a good quality charger like HTC or samsung. There is no problem in the phone.

• 2015-06-11 18:26
  • rK9K

Worst phone dont go for the phone it has lowest hardware quality and the battery will destroyed in 3 month and also the replacement is not available in the market

• 2015-06-06 12:32
  • vIj4

> In reply to cccc @ 2015-05-26 14:00 from KA5{ - click to readPlz tell me how u got battry for xolo q 700 an from where

• 2015-06-03 18:22
  • rA{G

My q700 phone suddnly started heating and then switched off. and its not restarting..
Please suggest ...
I want my phone to be working !!!
chetan0991112@gmail.com and shivachitti on facebook...

• 2015-06-02 13:56
  • 9ERZ

never go for this phone its totally worst. i have change my battery twice in a year it got totally bloted

• 2015-05-26 14:00
  • KA5{

Pls dont buy xolo products...bcos its spare is rare,costly and low quality....display and board is very thin n low quality...battery is worst one...there is nobody for servicing xolo...

• 2015-05-16 13:21
  • uwXy

Xolo is very good in for camera quality .. But worst service centres .. They don't have battery of q 700

• 2015-05-07 06:47
  • 7tEV

Phone with both extreme ends. Everything is perfect except the battery. Having an idea of using Samsung EB615268VU battery since many posted it is working. If this battery works, then it is one of best mobiles at that price range. Whether this Samsung battery model is suitable for this phone?

• 2015-04-27 13:44
  • rAfH

> In reply to Sam S C @ 2015-01-22 17:06 from m1P5 - click to readOh, thats bad. i accept there is two major fall backs in this phone - battery (i realised only recently - mine failed after about 9 months heavy use) and GPS (very poor and delayed GPS literally cannot overcome it despite AGPS which is more or less useless when there is not many open WIFI networks nearby)

but like i did u could have ordered batteries from online stores like ebay. its not the same 100% quality but ihavent had big issues with ebay bought battery since 3 months.

• 2015-04-15 10:10
  • vGtd

> In reply to Sharad @ 2015-03-23 13:32 from PEh% - click to readyea thats true dont ever try to buy xolo mobiles very bad service everywhere in country

• 2015-03-31 20:58
  • uuXy

I suggest don't buy XOLO phones ever. The service care executive is not behaving well for our complaints & not able to reslove the problem faces in the handset & batteries for my XOLO Q700.

• 2015-03-23 13:32
  • PEh%

A worst product. Battery got spoiled in 4 months after purchase and it was never replaced by the service center, inspite of several follow ups.
Please do not buy any Xolo products. Their service center is horrible.

• 2015-03-22 06:41
  • YM0t

Bought Nokia BL5C from Nokia priority and started using it. Yes it works but padding is required which might take 15-30 minutes based on the material we using for padding

• 2015-03-12 09:02
  • 5F{E

Hi all, in xolo q700, even after activating call waiting option, am still getting switched off message in sim1 while am talking on sim2. could any one help me on this issue please.. thanks

• 2015-03-06 02:34
  • KcPA

I'm amazed by the reply team of Colo who only reply to nonsense opinions. There are soo many other well asked questions which are not even considered. I request the xolo team to kindly reply all the queries.

• 2015-02-22 14:02
  • TL5e

> In reply to Abhi @ 2014-10-11 11:44 from Xu@B - click to readWorst mobile
Dont buy xolo products its quality is very low
Its digitiger works only for 5 or 6 months
Company sales its sacreen at Rs3200
While i bought screen for iphone5 in just Rs 1500
Worst mobile ever and worst company

• 2015-02-22 02:58
  • rAVh

I am using this phone for 1 year and 6 months . No problem with the phone . All who are criticising are doing it necessarily. Battery problem is there but there are enormous batteries available everywhere like ebay, snapdeal .
Good phone . But for this price now we can get better configurations like xolo omega 5.0 which is available for Rs7190/- at ebay etc.

• 2015-02-18 04:42
  • iji7

Hello,

My condition is a little worse .

I bouht two of these mobile for my parents.

Now, both the mobiles are totally useless because of the excessive expansion of the batteries ,even with fragile usage.

I checked for the batteries and the service center people told that they don't have any in stock.

I've been hearing this for the past 4 months.

NO USE !!!!!

My close friend, who works in a mobile company told me that it was worthless trying.

Now I bought my mom a S5 and my dad a G3 .
Its obvious that the price is comparatively higher but its kind of worth it.

Im really disappointed .

Sam S C

• 2015-01-22 17:06
  • m1P5

Hi. Pls don't buy xolo mbls. I purchased in dec'13 after 6 months, battery has bulged.I called to toll free no. They given the no off local office , but they said there is no warranty for battery. After 3 months LCD is pblm. Now I couldn't see the images. I can see only on the night time. Local office peoples its to be repkace.. Cost will come 3.5 k.
Really I am telling DONT BUY THIS . totally waste, worst, useless. Our money is loss

• 2015-01-15 18:27
  • XuZC
Total of 1513 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q700.