XOLO Q700 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.2
7.4
7.5

Mobile is good but worst service from the company... sence 6 months i m trying to get the battery but still i m waiting.... also i have Q3000 Nobody has cover for this mobile...

• 2014-09-29 22:22
  • rA@t

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-25 13:39 from K6vx - click to readyes absolutely right ....

• 2014-09-26 14:54
  • vGEQ

I purchased a Xolo Q700 a year back looking at its impressive battery (2400 mAH) giving 17 hours seamless connectivity. The phone worked well for the initial 2 months giving about 12 hours of battery backup but as the days passed the battery started wearing off, I could get 4-5 hours of backup. In the 7th month, I had to replace the battery as it bloated.
Xolo local care centers did not have spare batteries & surprisingly the representative asked me to buy the battery online on eBay. I replaced the battery & expected the phone to work well, which did for few days & then a new problem started. The phone battery is fully charged; the phone worked well, but once the battery is discharged by 40% (i.e. battery level is left out 60 %); the rest of the battery drains off within few minutes (even if the phone is idle) & the phone just drops dead. Upon connecting the power cord, the battery shows 44-57% charge still available. The mystery is why the phone conked off
I tried updating the software but there was not available. I wrote to Xolo Support & they asked me to surrender the mobile at local Service center. The local service center updated the software (so called) & handed over the phone to me. When the phone didn’t show any improvement, I had to take the phone back to local service center. The folks out there said that the phone will have to be sent to the manufacturing unit at Noida.
The SLA mentioned in the ticket said that my phone will be repaired within 30 days. Yesterday (24 Sep 2014), I collected my phone, when asked what was the problem, the local service center folks had no idea as there was no resolution mentioned in their database. The battery draining issue still persists & new problems have arisen (listed below in point # 4)
Unanswered questions….
1. What did the R&D Team in Noida find when they held my phone for 30 days?
2. What troubleshooting was conducted on my phone?
3. If my phone was returned with (so called) problem fixing, then why am I facing the same problem?
4. Why new problems such as, reduced speaker volume for calling & ringing, low illumination of home & back keys, slowness in the processing of the phone?
5. I received my phone exactly on the 30th day, was it returned only to ensure that the SLA is not breached?
6. What happens when I submit my phone once again to the local Colo Service center & I end up facing the same problem?
My recommendations to the readers of this review is to think twice before buying Xolo products. They may look like it gives more value for money, but beware; you may end up compromising on quality & wasting your money.

• 2014-09-25 20:17
  • t}Hq

Please guys don't go for xolo cause battery gets low after 6 month only , service is worst and display will not work after 1 year...

• 2014-09-25 13:39
  • K6vx

Worked Well during the warranty Period (Except 3.5 jack female was required to change twice). Touch is gone immediately after the Warranty Period. The service center people saying it cost Rs 4,500/- Which is 60% of the phone cost. Really Unfair.
Also the service is very poor even during the warranty period.

• 2014-09-24 17:13
  • tTff
  • F

please i request to all the consumer to not buy this phone because within a year its battery and touch screen both stopped working and service is also poor of xolo service care. I had a very bad experience with this phone and its also not worth to price..

• 2014-09-21 20:07
  • rK8m

please anybody tell me xolo q800 battery will be replace for this mobile and how thats battery backup. please help me

• 2014-09-21 12:28
  • 9xY2

> In reply to sahaa @ 2014-09-18 05:24 from 7txN - click to readWhich model in particular . Can u be specific please

• 2014-09-20 05:19
  • 2SNt

> In reply to Naveen @ 2014-09-15 03:34 from 2SM} - click to readUse nokia. Headset. Rs 350

• 2014-09-18 05:24
  • 7txN

> In reply to sridhar @ 2014-09-15 15:08 from wdLB - click to readUse galaxy note 1 battery

• 2014-09-18 05:22
  • 7tJZ

Hi friends i am using dis phone since 1 yr but i haven't faced any of d problem mentioned by u all and i m very much satisfied with d service provided by d company officials.....
but i do agree regarding the battery issue i am facing some issue with the battery since 15 days but it is minor issue as for now.......

• 2014-09-17 08:30
  • bCYi

Let me know if anyone can provide/sell the lcd+touch glass for XOLO Q700. Also quote the price for it.

• 2014-09-16 11:17
  • vGKi

Please dont buy xolo phone lot of service problems with the battery,handfree n earphone jack. i purchased the battery 2times in 11 months now iam using the duplicate battery.

• 2014-09-15 15:08
  • wdLB

What about the handsfree for the device , i am trying to use samsung handsfree but its not working with it . Which particular model correctly works with it .

Thanks

• 2014-09-15 03:34
  • 2SM}

service is poor. dont take xolo mobiles ever. after 6 months bettry and handsfree became worst.

• 2014-09-14 18:42
  • rAeD

> In reply to junaid @ 2014-08-12 22:50 from 8jpr - click to readHi Junaid,

Can you tell me the cost of the battery ?

• 2014-09-13 07:53
  • tUeV

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-08 18:51 from rAZk - click to readService r very poor,........
No parts available xolo q 700 phone
In customer care .....

• 2014-09-12 16:31
  • Xux8

> In reply to Apple giri @ 2013-06-19 11:52 from U{ZS - click to readRite...its absolute

• 2014-09-10 21:32
  • u{JR

Its being 1 yr i hav bought xolo q700...working fine...lot of frnds get impressed.. They r willing to buy it..

• 2014-09-10 21:30
  • u{JR

bought before 11 month ago, problem like hanging, auto on off, give in service center..since last 20 days, they said minimum 45 days, if u have this phone pls sold it...poor service..parts not available..

• 2014-09-08 18:51
  • rAZk
Total of 1469 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q700.