XOLO Q700 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.3
7.4
7.6

I had purchased a Xolo Q 700 in October 2013. Phone is doing good but off late I have been facing a problem. I go by bus to work and when I am travelling in the bus I listen to music and what happens the track suddenly skips to the next song... Is this problem common or is anyone facing the same problem with their xolo handset.

Solutions to the problem would be greatly appreciated

• 2014-07-28 07:08

Plzz update android version to 4.4.4 kikat

• 2014-07-27 07:44
  • s8hD

Dearvfriend
I am using Xolo q 700. Now the navigation in Google map is not working. Anybody can help me

• 2014-07-27 05:39
  • uwJx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-24 11:36 from Hs89 - click to readYou can simply make folders in memory card and the album will appear in gallery.

n u can touch the app for 2 second and place it on your homescreen wherever you want.. :-)

• 2014-07-25 12:25
  • KAax

> In reply to Sathish @ 2014-07-04 07:28 from uwgj - click to readAre you charging the bl 5c battery directly in xolo q700 with the oem charger or using other method

• 2014-07-24 16:57
  • 7qyU

Is there is any option in galery by which we make albums like other phones .........nd allso can we make walpaper of apps....pls rply me

• 2014-07-24 11:36
  • Hs89

i bought xolo q 700 about seven months ago the phone is nice .good built quality .but one 21 day fom tody the touch pad got complaint and i went and submitted to service center.. they told me it would take above a month i said its ok for me if u extend the warrant for one month. then they gave a xolo employe number in my locality and when i contacted him then he told he will give extension if it came in delay . when tody i called the service center they told they will replace with another model as its spare is not available from the source from were they obtained.i think that he some how mentioned like .the company which made this device is no more..and i am lucky the display gone in warranty period. what will be the situation if i am out of warranty..so pleeeesseeee guys out their..dont buy sophisticated technology item from this type of non manufacturing brands as they can not obtain parts...in future after its warranty period like the ogs display and touch sensor in one part u should change the whole display itself.. so think before buy or buy it for one year.. after warranty..use it with no hope then u wont get disappointed thank u.. if reading...

• 2014-07-21 09:24
  • vG@v

> In reply to MAQSOOD @ 2014-07-03 08:03 from uwn9 - click to readDear friends i have used this cell since 1 and half years bt hv nt experienced any such problm u all told in ur opininion....cummn its nt so bad its a gud cell in such a price...and the service centre people are also responds great with the customer and solve d prblms in 2 to 3 days...we cant get all the facilities of a flight by only simply purchasing the tickets of a train on a journey

• 2014-07-18 17:23
  • t1$C

XOLO q700 has the worst service. Its battery ran out in 8 months .If you replace the battery the new battery doesn't last for a month. Its better to spend thousand two thousand rupees for a brand rather than to buy these ph.

• 2014-07-17 15:35
  • EsmS

> In reply to Varun Jos @ 2014-05-28 11:45 from p6sm - click to read@Varun Jos

I totally agree with you bro. My battery of xolo q700 got swelled twice..now third time i bought a chinese battery 2100 mah but it is too giving me same problem with battery percentage...i had same problem with charging and not able to use phone while charging.." MAHA FUDU PHONE" and "POOR CUSTOMARE CARE SERVICE" ..I m gonna sell it for Rs.3000 ...

• 2014-07-17 07:01
  • uusE

I used this phone for a month one day screen broken till now I didn't get replaced. They are telling cost of 6k. Instead we can buy a new phone only. Camera sound processor memory battery every thing is nice. Just 2 days when I buy speaker problem was there they took weeks time to rectify. Its waste of 9500/- where I paid to buy

• 2014-07-15 11:17
  • uvKZ

the phone is good but one time it damage you don't repair it the customer service xolo q700 is very bed i purchase xolo q700 but after 1 and half month i use it the phone is good one day its screen has damagei going to repair in in xolo service centreafter seven month they note give me my phone
Back then i complained in xolo service centre delhithey give me my phone rington and this time they return my phone forms condition is very bedthe power button is damage and screen is extra day messageso friends i think you do not purchage olo product please i think your money's west my number 9402111886

• 2014-07-15 02:40
  • uvx9

Dear friends, this phone is amazing however I would not recommend you to buy this as the service sucks. I had to keep my device for 4 months to replace the touch pad. Please go for a brand which atleast provide good customer service after all its a delicate electronic device and you may need to fix an error.

• 2014-07-14 22:04
  • XNSy

battery is very very bakbaas....

• 2014-07-12 12:35
  • HHHH
  • F

> In reply to Noor calicut @ 2014-07-09 15:41 from utDQ - click to readyes Mr. Noor me also experienced the same and i waited for 2 months to get my new battery

• 2014-07-10 08:41
  • uu2R

Never buy xolo products ... Service is very bad.. I have bought a xolo q700 mobile from calicut, Kerala in October 2013..The battery lasted for about 8 months only...I approached the service centre at Calicut. ie Mobile Lab, Puthiyara, Calicut, Phone 04954017003. They registered my request for battery vide sl no 3883 dated 20.05.2014. Today is 9th july. Till date i did not received.. I contacted them many times..But their response is very bad..So never buy xolo products..Never...You will not get any service..

• 2014-07-09 15:41
  • utDQ

> In reply to priyank singh @ 2014-07-04 06:21 from rAPM - click to readPlz use a original xolo company charger, other company fast charger or any output 5.5 volt chrger to avoid this.

• 2014-07-07 20:04
  • X0D1

> In reply to Dhruv @ 2014-07-07 16:02 from rA2L - click to readYou can use volume key and power-on key. Use both key at same time. Push volume key (on lower side) and power key. Push timing of both key must be same.

• 2014-07-07 19:55
  • X0D1

> In reply to Dhruv @ 2014-07-07 16:02 from rA2L - click to readHi Dhruv,

Press the volume button on the left side of the phone, i.e lower end (where you press to lower the volume) & the lock button on the right at the same time to take screenshots.

Hope this helps.

• 2014-07-07 18:47
  • uwWK
Total of 1416 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q700.