[deleted post]Download touchpal keyboard or perfect keyboard from google play.
I want to use a 3X4 keyboard for my Q700, Can anyone assist me to enable the same via settings as I am unable to find it.
Thanks in Advance!
I have enabled The TALK BACK option and could not scroll the setting screen and go back to turn off the option... can any one help me to disable TALK BACK in Accessablility
I have this phone for abt a month now. This is my first non branded phone; bought with a lot of apprehension but has been a pleasant surprise at least till now.
1) Great features at this price.
2) Smooth interface.
3) Battery life.
4) good display(But poor under sunlight).
5) Call quality is good.
6) No issue of signal loss or call drop.
1) Phone touch issue during charging - Solved by buying an off market charger. Didn't want to go through the hassle of XOLO customer care after reading many review.
2) Low call volume form the speaker - Solved with the help of fellow reviewer ssbhat post. If anybody missed it; pasted it again below.
Please try and see if it helps improve audio.
STEPS TO IMPROVE AUDIO:
1. Enter Engineering Mode - Dial *#*#3646633#*#*
2. Go to Hardware Testing>Audio>Normal Mode.
3. Select "Sph" in type.
4. Select "level 6" in Level.
5. Enter 160 in value.
6. Press Set.
7. Restart the phone.
It will increase your volume when you put your volume to the highest level.
If you want to increase your volume in all level then choose "level 0" in level and enter 160 in value.
3) Phone never charges to 100% :- Thanks to Xolo latest software update. That seems to have solved the charging algorithm. I charged today at the phone charged as expected and reached 100%.
4) GPS :- Initial time to fix is slower. After enabling EPO and AGPS; GPS works but compared to my Samsung TAB 2 its slower and does not work indoor.
5) 2G Speed :- Speed test showed me a Max of 210 KBPS, while I was able to achieve 269 KBPS using my Samsung TAB 2.
4) Not able to install APP in SD Card :- Hoped the latest SW update would bring this feature. But unfortunately not. They have this feature in their lower and higher version model; why deprive this one alone.
XOLO if ur hearing please provide an update to solve this; it would solve my only one remaining issue and for many others too.
I have been using it since a month. Extremely happy with its overall performance. Good call quality, excellent display and decent battery life almost 3 days for my usage.
The only lags i noted are delayed response of screen to display the current call, contacts are all clubbed together and volume is not so loud to hear in noisy surroundings. GPS had difficulties in locating and pictures are not so good in dark.
I have used Sony xperia, samsung S2 & S3 and HTC. I am happy that i have made a nice choice and picked up the best of the lot in the mid-range phones.
didgeridoo, 07 Aug 2013Build number has been updated to XOLO_Q700_S015_20130724Brother now can u move apps to SD ??
Karti12, 07 Aug 2013Hi, Der is any changes in the phone, any new applications like that ???No new apps. Except the change in build number as mentioned by didgeridoo.
Anand Karve, 06 Aug 2013The OS version is still the same Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Cannot post screenshots here.Build number has been updated to XOLO_Q700_S015_20130724
Yuvi, 07 Aug 2013My GPS started working after the update, other than that no visual changes. Brother now can u move apps to SD ??
My GPS started working after the update, other than that no visual changes.
Anand Karve, 06 Aug 2013The OS version is still the same Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Cannot post screenshots here.Hi,
Der is any changes in the phone, any new applications like that ???
Pranav Kansara, 06 Aug 2013Can you please tell me the details of the OS version and other things...Just post a snapshot o... moreThe OS version is still the same Jelly Bean 4.2.1 Cannot post screenshots here.
Vikas Kamboj, 06 Aug 2013No visible change after updates of August 5, just installed them over the air, got successfull... moreSame with me. Even I upgraded to the latest update but no visible changes to the OS. Also the version still remains 4.2.1
No visible change after updates of August 5, just installed them over the air, got successfully updates however no visible change in phone's details... Did mail to email@example.com for info... If someone gets any info please share.
Good and smooth but my phone touch screen is faulty how do I fix this. I am asking before I complain to Xolo service
Anand Karve, 06 Aug 2013Today I downloaded and installed the latest update however, could not find any noticeable chan... moreCan you please tell me the details of the OS version and other things...Just post a snapshot of the About Phone page...To click a snapshot, just open About Phone page in Settings and press the Power key and Volume Down key simultaneously (together)...