XOLO Q800 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.5
7.6
7.7

This phone is worth every penny. I am using xolo q eight hundred from last ten months. Not even single time the phone has hanged. Have downloaded more than hundred games from play store not a single game has shown any fault or any kind of problem while playing. My friend has spent twenty two thousand rupees on a samsung phone, but the phone lags while playing subway surfer can u believe that. If someones phone is not working then its badluck of that person. atleast now xolo has physical service centre now otherwise they had only virtual service centres

• 2014-08-20 14:34
  • vb@c

• 2014-08-20 14:31
  • vb@c

No otg connectivity. Lower phones and same mtk has capable of mtk........very bad

• 2014-08-15 10:20
  • 7qKQ

After 6 months usage my xolo q800's camera stopped functioning and always ended in an error showing unable to connect.I tried so many options like factory restore data from phone and Hard reset phone etc.But unfortunately all my efforts are invain.From my experience it's a good phone with it's processing power and speed but i donot know why camera is not working.

• 2014-08-14 13:07
  • PBxJ

you can update the phone. just download the update from xolo site and install it as directed in website. It will cause no problem.

• 2014-08-13 14:17
  • w4Xs

Can anyone tell me dat which earphone is suitable for q800... i hv tried many but non of dem workin properly... i juz lost my handsets handzfree..

• 2014-08-11 16:38
  • rAem

• 2014-08-11 16:37
  • rAem

I bought xolo q 800 x edition mobile on may 2014,I want to know,if i update will it cause any problem.Please reply thanks in advance

• 2014-08-11 09:17
  • KAyx

This phone is worth every penny you pay ..!

Decent looks with 1 gb ram usable(not like samsung they say 1 gb ram but actuall usable ram is 600 mb..which is shot )

good fast process

Camera quality is also nice and sound is average ..

If your budget is around 9k - 10k INR then this is one.

But do check LAVA and index phone are giving some serious competition to this phone

• 2014-08-02 05:56
  • 9L9V

Love this phone. Using it 2 type this message .cool phone ,using it for 2 years.absolutely no problem with it

• 2014-08-01 20:29
  • GftZ

great phone used for last 17 months great backup battery great performance

• 2014-08-01 13:46
  • TS8d

The best phone ever..I m using this for last one year. No problems at all. Great phone and worth for money.

• 2014-07-25 15:52
  • KAGm

very nice many functions as well as no hanging problem people use to complain always but according to it is the best phone

• 2014-07-24 12:40
  • 2@1@

Worst phone ever. I got a problem with it. Microphone wasn't working. I gave it to the service centre. And the phone just disappeared. It took me 150 days of constant calling and nagging to get it back. I finally got exhausted and told them I want my set back without repair. Customer care is absolutely useless. They'll lure you into false sense of safety. Finally after 190 days I got my phone back replaced. Yeah, not kidding. 190days. They're absolutely useless and unskilled. And its been 6 months since I started using my replaced phone. Microphone stops working again! And after a few days...bam! The camera icon disappears from the phone itself. No camera at all. No flash. Everything stopped working. It always says cannot connect to camera. This phone is absolute garbage. Buy it only if you want to buy problem. Worst experience ever! Just ordered a nexus 5!

• 2014-07-23 12:56
  • PEmZ

> In reply to rocksuraj786 @ 2014-07-11 04:57 from uvxH - click to readWhat's the address of nearest Colo service center around Patel nagar...

• 2014-07-22 09:44
  • vbxj

these hand set is good but more front and rear camera problems. first front camera problem (these app is not support) go to service center,again rear camera problem.not clarity for the camera.

• 2014-07-21 15:08
  • fCx%

no service, please think once before you buy xolo sets.its fine till there is no problem in cell, if there's a problem neither you can use it nor can be service.

• 2014-07-21 12:06
  • 2SE6

please providecallrecorder

• 2014-07-17 19:29
  • uv%k

> In reply to UV @ 2014-07-07 06:16 from yCxA - click to readThis is a cool and inbudget phone, I am using it since 8 months it is very good. Quad core processor+1 gb ram+ qhd display+ 8hour battery made it a powerful and a good phone for every person. My friends have so costly mobile phones like HTC one x, moto e etc many times these phones show hanging problems but my phone doesn't. I am using 16 gb micro sd card but in it, I never felt hanging problem with it. I love this phone. 📱

• 2014-07-14 07:11
  • U$k3

Main camera of my mobile was not working. I went to Xolo
service centre. They told me It will take 15 to 20 days to get repaired because we have to send it to NOIDA for repairing. I got my mobile after one month and its being repaired. Now main camera is working. But the main thing I experienced in Xolo service centre is very very bad.

1. I got my mobile back but battery was missing. They told me that your battery was misplaced. I have to accept it without battery.

2. My mobile was used by someone for 5 to 6 days after it being repaired. When I got my mobile, I found there is Nimbuzz, facebook , we chat etc other application was installed and used by other and by this reasing I am getting email, calls and messages by other person.

Now the question is How can we trust on Xolo Service Centre ? After experienced this .

• 2014-07-11 04:57
  • uvxH
Total of 1062 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q800.