XOLO Q800 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.5
7.7
7.8

> In reply to Priya @ 2014-10-07 10:57 from U2hp - click to readHey, if ur fone is out of warranty, you can change the os to a newer version available online (try androidjugad.com) it fixed the cam prob for me..hope it helps

• 2015-01-17 05:56
  • rxiI

My mobil battery getting over temperature. Issue while charging. What may be the problem. Any body sugest

• 2015-01-12 16:54
  • rKa1

> In reply to Arun @ 2014-08-14 13:07 from PBxJ - click to readHi , here the same problem wat u have ..camera is not working ..pls suggest me vt should I .

• 2015-01-12 10:01
  • rx2Y

• 2015-01-12 09:12
  • XuZK

• 2015-01-12 09:10
  • XuZK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-06 11:27 from vLyx - click to readI am telling you about XOLO mobiles and its services.. If you hard of hearing, no issues you can read it.. a very genuine and helpful feedback for you people(customers/Public).
I bought xolo q600s and one more mobile prior to that which I have thrown on the wall just in 1 month.. disgusting mobile I have forgotten the model number of that mobile.
Now I bought a xolo q 600s in October 2014 thinking it will work fine, amazingly it got hanged just in 5 minutes of using it and from the next day it started giving me trouble with it's mike. I could not listen any caller on the phone and vice versa.. It was continued for next 2-3 weeks and then I visited the branch at the last resort where they formatted my mobile forcibly saying if you still face the same issue you can come back to us even though I have told them I can show you the recordings wherein we both the caller and the receiver are unable to listen anything except the ( Kachar-kachar) sound but they did what they had to.

I reached home and attended two calls and the problem was still there...
Next week I went to the service center ( lajpat nagar) and then submitted the mobile and said it will take 20-25 days... They returned the mobile after 25 days and when I made two phone calls the issue was still there...

then I submitted the mobile at their factory ( Noida ) where they kept the mobile for 21 days and returned saying it is now fine.. but the problem was still there..
Then again they kept the mobile for 20 days and returned the issue was still there..
Then they kept the mobile with them for 3 weeks and replaced it with the old one ... and that was too defective one...
Now that bloody mobile is with me which I am not getting time to throw it on their face...

Please don't buy this disease else you will be deceased.
I have contacted the XOLO's director " Vishal Sehgal" and many others as well but trust me no-one is there to listen to you.

It is better you go for any branded mobile except such china mobiles..

I could not use this mobile for even one day.. since I bought it, it is at the either the service center or in the factory...

They are con people and all are very irresponsible in this mobile company...

• 2015-01-09 12:49
  • u7Ke

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 09:40 from uuKd - click to readThanks , the bluetooth transfer + restart phone fixed my camera issue for q800!!!

• 2015-01-06 11:27
  • vLyx

Best phone ever

• 2015-01-02 16:31
  • vbyN

> In reply to Clement @ 2014-09-23 19:20 from ij74 - click to readI am also facing the same problem.
After updating system

• 2014-12-12 13:26
  • 7j{9

My Q800 is not connecting with my wifi.

• 2014-12-09 10:36
  • 2SK9

> In reply to vikkyade @ 2014-12-04 16:00 from 7j{d - click to readMy camera also not working...pleas do some thing...

• 2014-12-04 16:04
  • 7j{d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 09:40 from uuKd - click to readI m facing same probs..pleas do some thing Frens...

• 2014-12-04 16:00
  • 7j{d

It is sure you will face problem with battery or touch screen within 6 to 1year since you purchased.service too bad.except these problms phone is good.speed is good but life of this phone is maximum 1.5 year.i have started issue within 6month .important thing is getting parts is toooooooo difficult.buy other company hone..buyy....

• 2014-12-04 11:58
  • HBx6

If the touch is damaged it costs ipto 4500 snf the service will tske more than 1 month battrey is very problematic

• 2014-11-23 16:42
  • Hkt{

Service is too bad it took onemonth time for the sevice phone cost is 9000/- but if the toich is damaged it costs nearly 4500/- that too after month and the battrey backup is just worst

• 2014-11-23 16:36
  • Hkt{

> In reply to Ankit @ 2014-11-20 06:19 from Xu@S - click to readThe touch price is 1000 rupees from xolo and service center charges 1550/- I changed once in chennai

• 2014-11-23 11:17
  • rKHI

I am using this phone since aug-2013. Working great. No problems at all.

• 2014-11-23 04:25
  • rAQk

This phone works great till its in warranty... the time it goes out of warranty u start facing issues :/
My phone is out of warranty and now I'm facing touch issues
Does anybody knows how much it costs to restore or replace touch panel??
I asked in mobile repairing shops but they said that the parts for this phone r not available in market n I can get it done only in service center
Someone plz give the details of cost n the time they'll take to repair this

• 2014-11-20 06:19
  • Xu@S

My phone xolo Q800 suddenly not worked. I went to xolo service center. they said "it would take nearly 25 days to recover Bcoz it has to be sent to NOIDA. and I got it back after 3 weeks with a new Mother board".
Now after 2 months my camera app itself not displaying to me.. what shall I do with this damn f**** xolo..
If we r thinking of cost. it s the worst thing mobile. u all guys too don't trust it..
"Be Aware Of XOLO mobiles"..

• 2014-11-18 17:33
  • rK3E

> In reply to sumit saraswat @ 2014-06-08 12:00 from u7Eg - click to readTouch screen costs approx 3.5k for xolo Q800

• 2014-11-18 03:35
  • U$kK
Total of 1107 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q800.