XOLO Q800 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.5
7.7
7.8

If the touch is damaged it costs ipto 4500 snf the service will tske more than 1 month battrey is very problematic

• 2014-11-23 16:42
  • Hkt{

Service is too bad it took onemonth time for the sevice phone cost is 9000/- but if the toich is damaged it costs nearly 4500/- that too after month and the battrey backup is just worst

• 2014-11-23 16:36
  • Hkt{

> In reply to Ankit @ 2014-11-20 06:19 from Xu@S - click to readThe touch price is 1000 rupees from xolo and service center charges 1550/- I changed once in chennai

• 2014-11-23 11:17
  • rKHI

I am using this phone since aug-2013. Working great. No problems at all.

• 2014-11-23 04:25
  • rAQk

This phone works great till its in warranty... the time it goes out of warranty u start facing issues :/
My phone is out of warranty and now I'm facing touch issues
Does anybody knows how much it costs to restore or replace touch panel??
I asked in mobile repairing shops but they said that the parts for this phone r not available in market n I can get it done only in service center
Someone plz give the details of cost n the time they'll take to repair this

• 2014-11-20 06:19
  • Xu@S

My phone xolo Q800 suddenly not worked. I went to xolo service center. they said "it would take nearly 25 days to recover Bcoz it has to be sent to NOIDA. and I got it back after 3 weeks with a new Mother board".
Now after 2 months my camera app itself not displaying to me.. what shall I do with this damn f**** xolo..
If we r thinking of cost. it s the worst thing mobile. u all guys too don't trust it..
"Be Aware Of XOLO mobiles"..

• 2014-11-18 17:33
  • rK3E

> In reply to sumit saraswat @ 2014-06-08 12:00 from u7Eg - click to readTouch screen costs approx 3.5k for xolo Q800

• 2014-11-18 03:35
  • U$kK

> In reply to rjkiller @ 2013-12-29 17:33 from vbNe - click to readI'm also facing the same problem

• 2014-11-11 11:18
  • KACB

bluetooth and wifi is not working this device xolo q800

• 2014-11-11 08:38
  • t}g5

Hi friends, I may have found solution to camera problem of xolo q800. Though it might not have logic but it worked for me. Actually my phone's camera was automatically connecting to front camera and not shifting to rear camera. Flash also stopped working. I up dated the software but no use. I also visited a local repair shop (phone was out of warranty) and he opened and checked all equipments which appeared fine. He also re-loaded the software but no use. Now when i had lost hope of getting the problem solved, suddenly one day i found my camera working back again. The only thing different which i did was using bluetooth ftp service for transferring songs from my old mobile. AFter a few days, i again encountered camera problem and then i again transferred few files using bluetooth ftp and restarted the phone. The camera started functioning again. I am really happy as overall its a wonderful device. I hope this solution works for others also facing this problem.

• 2014-11-06 09:40
  • uuKd

its camera is very bad....

• 2014-11-04 09:56
  • U{dU

Nice handy cool phone 800q xolo I use from last 6 monthez never hang or any pro cool buddy

• 2014-10-22 17:56
  • 7tLm

guys the camera at the begining was so cool...but now the qualitiy has been diminished a lot....even the cheaper phones quality is much better...wat to do??

• 2014-10-19 08:34
  • YQQ4

Best mobile in budget dont have any problem

• 2014-10-18 12:34
  • srd%

i loss my descrpt storge passwod to xolo q600s emergency dialer

• 2014-10-17 17:06
  • bC9E

phone is good till one year moment the warranty over three times gone to service centre and service centre keep it for a month not recommended after sale service is very poor

• 2014-10-15 06:44
  • tT{%

A top class phone. Using it for nearly 18 months and haven't faced any problems other than battery back up which gives about 4 to 6 hours on continuous 3G/wifi usage. Highly recommended.

• 2014-10-08 05:25
  • v{$V

I am using xolo q800 black for more than a year now..and its absolutely working fine..no lagging no hanging not even getting hot..only problem is that if i use any application camera it takes me to the camera but then i cannot see anything it becomes dark..even if i use instagram camera it becomes dull..normal camera is good but cant use it with any other camera app..:(
my frnz uses line camera,insta camera,panorama cam app and it works really great with bright pictures in different handsets but does not work for xolo..i just wantto know if anybody is facing the same prob or its just the prob with my device...

• 2014-10-07 10:57
  • U2hp

I know this is a very good phone!I just dropped my phone and touch screen became damaged!After replacing touch screen the network problem i am facing...i can't switch my phone in 3g mode..when i do this....no network shown.When i manually search only 2g network available and too weak signal!
Any solution plz???

• 2014-09-30 18:08
  • t}im

> In reply to raj @ 2014-05-03 05:24 from U@dL - click to readDropped my xolo q800 x-edition and the camera app/icon itself is missing. So I downloaded anther camera app 'Fotor'. When I use this app, it automatically uses the front camera and I cannot switch to the rear camera. Please help me. I want to know if the problem is in the software or if I have to replace the camera.

• 2014-09-23 19:20
  • ij74
Total of 1094 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q800.