XOLO Q800 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.5
7.7
7.8

> In reply to Lakshmi Narayana @ 2014-08-26 15:00 from NH$j - click to readCreativ ep 600 or es 600.... n is it gives perfect sound like bass n all

• 2014-09-04 11:59
  • U$0Y

> In reply to monu @ 2014-05-15 05:29 from rJ9f - click to readNot working camera

• 2014-08-31 20:36
  • fCx}

Absolutely awesome phone... So far! Using this for around 10 months or so, no problems whatsoever. Though lately have experienced some lag problems and slowing of the phone :( Otherwise still in a good shape.
Anyways, is 4.2.1 the latest update available for this? Anyone know if/when kitkat version will be available?

• 2014-08-29 07:40
  • vGw2

Use creative ES 600 headphone for Xolo Q800. Its awesome.

• 2014-08-26 15:00
  • NH$j

> In reply to Mithun @ 2014-03-23 07:03 from 2SQ6 - click to readDon't update 4.2 Because after updating camera was not performing well

• 2014-08-23 08:56
  • YQZ{

This phone is worth every penny. I am using xolo q eight hundred from last ten months. Not even single time the phone has hanged. Have downloaded more than hundred games from play store not a single game has shown any fault or any kind of problem while playing. My friend has spent twenty two thousand rupees on a samsung phone, but the phone lags while playing subway surfer can u believe that. If someones phone is not working then its badluck of that person. atleast now xolo has physical service centre now otherwise they had only virtual service centres

• 2014-08-20 14:34
  • vb@c

• 2014-08-20 14:31
  • vb@c

No otg connectivity. Lower phones and same mtk has capable of mtk........very bad

• 2014-08-15 10:20
  • 7qKQ

After 6 months usage my xolo q800's camera stopped functioning and always ended in an error showing unable to connect.I tried so many options like factory restore data from phone and Hard reset phone etc.But unfortunately all my efforts are invain.From my experience it's a good phone with it's processing power and speed but i donot know why camera is not working.

• 2014-08-14 13:07
  • PBxJ

you can update the phone. just download the update from xolo site and install it as directed in website. It will cause no problem.

• 2014-08-13 14:17
  • w4Xs

Can anyone tell me dat which earphone is suitable for q800... i hv tried many but non of dem workin properly... i juz lost my handsets handzfree..

• 2014-08-11 16:38
  • rAem

• 2014-08-11 16:37
  • rAem

I bought xolo q 800 x edition mobile on may 2014,I want to know,if i update will it cause any problem.Please reply thanks in advance

• 2014-08-11 09:17
  • KAyx

This phone is worth every penny you pay ..!

Decent looks with 1 gb ram usable(not like samsung they say 1 gb ram but actuall usable ram is 600 mb..which is shot )

good fast process

Camera quality is also nice and sound is average ..

If your budget is around 9k - 10k INR then this is one.

But do check LAVA and index phone are giving some serious competition to this phone

• 2014-08-02 05:56
  • 9L9V

Love this phone. Using it 2 type this message .cool phone ,using it for 2 years.absolutely no problem with it

• 2014-08-01 20:29
  • GftZ

great phone used for last 17 months great backup battery great performance

• 2014-08-01 13:46
  • TS8d

The best phone ever..I m using this for last one year. No problems at all. Great phone and worth for money.

• 2014-07-25 15:52
  • KAGm

very nice many functions as well as no hanging problem people use to complain always but according to it is the best phone

• 2014-07-24 12:40
  • 2@1@

Worst phone ever. I got a problem with it. Microphone wasn't working. I gave it to the service centre. And the phone just disappeared. It took me 150 days of constant calling and nagging to get it back. I finally got exhausted and told them I want my set back without repair. Customer care is absolutely useless. They'll lure you into false sense of safety. Finally after 190 days I got my phone back replaced. Yeah, not kidding. 190days. They're absolutely useless and unskilled. And its been 6 months since I started using my replaced phone. Microphone stops working again! And after a few days...bam! The camera icon disappears from the phone itself. No camera at all. No flash. Everything stopped working. It always says cannot connect to camera. This phone is absolute garbage. Buy it only if you want to buy problem. Worst experience ever! Just ordered a nexus 5!

• 2014-07-23 12:56
  • PEmZ

> In reply to rocksuraj786 @ 2014-07-11 04:57 from uvxH - click to readWhat's the address of nearest Colo service center around Patel nagar...

• 2014-07-22 09:44
  • vbxj
Total of 1127 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q800.