XOLO Q800 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

7.5
7.7
7.8

these hand set is good but more front and rear camera problems. first front camera problem (these app is not support) go to service center,again rear camera problem.not clarity for the camera.

• 2014-07-21 15:08
  • fCx%

no service, please think once before you buy xolo sets.its fine till there is no problem in cell, if there's a problem neither you can use it nor can be service.

• 2014-07-21 12:06
  • 2SE6

please providecallrecorder

• 2014-07-17 19:29
  • uv%k

> In reply to UV @ 2014-07-07 06:16 from yCxA - click to readThis is a cool and inbudget phone, I am using it since 8 months it is very good. Quad core processor+1 gb ram+ qhd display+ 8hour battery made it a powerful and a good phone for every person. My friends have so costly mobile phones like HTC one x, moto e etc many times these phones show hanging problems but my phone doesn't. I am using 16 gb micro sd card but in it, I never felt hanging problem with it. I love this phone. 📱

• 2014-07-14 07:11
  • U$k3

Main camera of my mobile was not working. I went to Xolo
service centre. They told me It will take 15 to 20 days to get repaired because we have to send it to NOIDA for repairing. I got my mobile after one month and its being repaired. Now main camera is working. But the main thing I experienced in Xolo service centre is very very bad.

1. I got my mobile back but battery was missing. They told me that your battery was misplaced. I have to accept it without battery.

2. My mobile was used by someone for 5 to 6 days after it being repaired. When I got my mobile, I found there is Nimbuzz, facebook , we chat etc other application was installed and used by other and by this reasing I am getting email, calls and messages by other person.

Now the question is How can we trust on Xolo Service Centre ? After experienced this .

• 2014-07-11 04:57
  • uvxH

this hand set realy to good, i have totally updated & also formatted now it working Smoothly .... enjoy

• 2014-07-07 06:16
  • yCxA

Hey frendz my front camera is not working it says ~cannot connect to the camera. So please help me and the camera app is removed from my home screen .. Please help

• 2014-07-05 14:49
  • rAP{

My cemara display showing . camera not connected so plz help me my id is rockyseervi@gmail.com

• 2014-07-01 18:29
  • X0x7

Can any tell whether this phone be upgraded android 4.4 kitkat?

• 2014-06-30 07:55
  • YT8b

> In reply to sr mobile 9940990078 @ 2014-06-06 11:46 from PEdc - click to readIts not working, saying 'u hv dialed an incorrect number'
Let me know the correct one
Thanks in advance

• 2014-06-30 07:45
  • YT8b

There are some cases where customers are left 'doomed' by the devices. It could have happened to any other devices other than xolo. Some units come out in the market with a fault or two but that doesn't mean that the company is worthless. I have been using xoloq800 for more than a year. I have encountered no problems. I have installed apps like nfs most wanted,asphalt 8,mordern combat 4,the dark knight rises n many other games of 1 gb n more app data and they all ran properly. I even use advanced download manager and utorrent on my device and they work fine. Even after continuously downloading from torrent the battery backup is good and the phone doesn't hang up.
Xolo has launched a remarkable device that too at a reasonable price.

• 2014-06-27 23:18
  • uvpN

face problem about camera, problem is when i try to open camera it say cant connect to camera.

• 2014-06-27 18:56
  • rJ1F

> In reply to Kiran Ramagiri @ 2014-06-09 10:57 from KS2k - click to readI face problem about camera, problem is when i try to open camera it say cant connect to camera,
i go to xolo service centre, now more than month pass ph problem is not solve & they say camera part is not in stock,
other this issu This Phone is very very cool, batery backup is great, no lags,

• 2014-06-25 20:00
  • 9I$Y

its very good mobile... i like it very much love u xoloooo

• 2014-06-25 11:57
  • uuF2

In view of specification of zolo800q edition it seems that phone is very nice compared to others with the same specification and reasonable price affordable to optimum income fellow.My son is having same phone since last1.5 years. No problem.Very excellent product. Thanks.

• 2014-06-25 04:51
  • rAN%

> In reply to andy @ 2014-03-02 13:46 from K5h3 - click to readThe same issue with my phone as well. Please let me know if u get solution. Plss mail me on nayanchhatbar2014@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

• 2014-06-25 00:41
  • fCxh

Microphone is very bad. Doesnt work at times

• 2014-06-23 13:46
  • iww{

Mic not working

• 2014-06-23 00:15
  • X0Z%

> In reply to xolan @ 2013-11-28 18:45 from t1$L - click to readCan you please upload the twrp backup of xolo q800 stock rom!
Ni3012@yahoo.com

• 2014-06-14 18:39
  • t}n%

Very nice Phone!I am using this phone for 1 year.....never faced any problem!

• 2014-06-11 18:29
  • KAeC
Total of 1107 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q800.