XOLO Q900 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

6.6
6.5
6.7

Very very worst phone xolo q1200.shopped in home shop 18.just 2 months back .HD display camera ,outer look is very good.butttt battery gets charged in 30min ..n 100% battery will get down in 20 min...can't keep d charging always...phones get heats up very soon..

• 2015-06-26 21:01
  • 7tKw

i want back cover plz tell me where is it and heating problem

• 2015-06-17 12:08
  • vQ{3

most of problem in this phone is
1 battery back up
2 heating problem
3 wifi disable (continue use)
4 loading
5 dust problem on screen

• 2015-06-06 14:18
  • BLej

Its bad phone. dust problem is to much. it's back cover is not available in market. some times battery down very fast.

• 2015-06-04 14:26
  • XNYa

Dust goes inside screen and is not cleanable. I asked in shop but they say to break touchpad and clean. Phone gets heated everyday. Slow performance. Front camera very bad. Low 1800 mAh battery. No flip cover u will get only back cover

• 2015-05-31 08:08
  • t}0H

service is poor..my mobile got 4 times damage n repaired in just 1 year. Very disappointed with this company as well. Dust gets easily into screen.

• 2015-03-31 10:52
  • bJiv

> In reply to karthik @ 2015-03-14 15:55 from tUq% - click to readOne of the worst phone I have ever seen I would like to suggest you all that never buy this product. .
Screen worst dust gets in
Speakers get damaged after 3 month
Battery gets down in 3 hrs
Touch is very bad

• 2015-03-22 14:53
  • 7jWI

Dust is easily gets into my screen.. Feeling bad whenever seeing my mob.. Hate this product.. Worst model.. Not able to get back cover for this model..

• 2015-03-14 15:55
  • tUq%

xolo q900 is having lot of problem and their service is worst. they are replacing old mobile. their replace mobile looks lot of scratches and i can't able on that.so don't get their replace mobile. they are cheating.

• 2015-02-28 09:08

4. working slowly
5. volume reduiced

• 2015-02-28 05:32
  • X0{a

I ordered xoloq900 via online.... First I thought its really a good phone and of good use but with 6 to 7 months of use it started working slow and problem at various feature.... And at present my WiFi doesn't work, camera donot open,and battery gets down within 10 min of use..... This phone really sucksss...... worst phone I ve ever experienced

• 2015-02-19 04:22
  • XuCj

Very bad in connectivity and poor service center. Plz don't buy this Xolo mobile

• 2015-01-26 20:25
  • 7jVs

not getting flep cover plz suggest where to get

• 2015-01-06 19:07
  • uvi8

Pls pls pls......dnt buy tis phn......it gets heating vry fstly.........some duat occcurs in display nd i dnt knw hw to remove it........nd another thing is tat battery backup is very poor.........wen it gets full chrgd then if v open watsapp meams d battery petcent will gets to 50%........so pls pls pls dnt buy any xolo model.........

• 2014-12-20 19:23
  • Hkt%

Very worst phone

• 2014-12-13 07:52
  • uvXr

Pls dnt buy tis phn........it gets heat very soon......fust occurs in screen and i cnt able to remove it......aftr 6 mnths d touch is poor......it gets hang wen v open d watspp.......so guyz pls pls dnt buy tis phn...........dnt buy ny xolo model......they are cheatimg by selling in low price......

• 2014-11-22 18:12
  • Hkt{

sir how to remove contacts & i have send contacts from other phone how can i see where r they contacts

• 2014-11-19 07:25
  • 2SKP
  • Riaz Hasan Siddiqui
  • Rating0

There are three major complaint I have found in my Xolo Q900 model GSM handset

1. Battery backup is very poor. 1800 mAh battery backup is not sufficient
with the configuration of Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7processor and
HD display. Hence every time charger is needed.

2. Handset heating problem is very high. When I play any game on my
handset it become very hot in just 15 min of playing.

3. Unsecure display and camera lens from dust. I am facing this problem when I click photo I have found dust particle on clicked snap.

• 2014-11-14 13:24
  • w43M

> In reply to Suresh.gm @ 2014-07-06 14:32 from U{Na - click to readXolo q900 sucks. i do have same problem. within 16 day of purchase my mice stopped working and they took 3 months to replace it. i got new phone and even that sucks my camera and wifi stopped working. waste of money seriously i am feeling like giving abuses to xolo.

• 2014-10-23 06:39
  • v{P$

Xolo mobile service was very poor I am used 7 months ago l have to result bad camera quality was very poor

• 2014-10-16 17:54
  • Hkti
Total of 194 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q900.