XOLO Q900 - user opinions and reviews

XOLO

6.6
6.5
6.7

Pls dnt buy tis phn........it gets heat very soon......fust occurs in screen and i cnt able to remove it......aftr 6 mnths d touch is poor......it gets hang wen v open d watspp.......so guyz pls pls dnt buy tis phn...........dnt buy ny xolo model......they are cheatimg by selling in low price......

• 2014-11-22 18:12
  • Hkt{

sir how to remove contacts & i have send contacts from other phone how can i see where r they contacts

• 2014-11-19 07:25
  • 2SKP
  • Riaz Hasan Siddiqui
  • Rating0

There are three major complaint I have found in my Xolo Q900 model GSM handset

1. Battery backup is very poor. 1800 mAh battery backup is not sufficient
with the configuration of Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7processor and
HD display. Hence every time charger is needed.

2. Handset heating problem is very high. When I play any game on my
handset it become very hot in just 15 min of playing.

3. Unsecure display and camera lens from dust. I am facing this problem when I click photo I have found dust particle on clicked snap.

• 2014-11-14 13:24
  • w43M

> In reply to Suresh.gm @ 2014-07-06 14:32 from U{Na - click to readXolo q900 sucks. i do have same problem. within 16 day of purchase my mice stopped working and they took 3 months to replace it. i got new phone and even that sucks my camera and wifi stopped working. waste of money seriously i am feeling like giving abuses to xolo.

• 2014-10-23 06:39
  • v{P$

Xolo mobile service was very poor I am used 7 months ago l have to result bad camera quality was very poor

• 2014-10-16 17:54
  • Hkti

sabse gaandu phone, chutiya flip cover..

• 2014-10-15 08:02
  • KA9a

I m using this mobile for last 7 months, only probs heat and one thing, not avail for back cover in any website... where its avail?

• 2014-10-10 21:33
  • Hkt$

yes i have the same experience . bottom line of touch screen does not work . hence given in service centre. i have been told to wait for 25 days. otherwise ...remaining features are good...

• 2014-09-17 13:12
  • 2Sy}

I am using Xolo q900 since last 6 months
I an facing problems with screen dust some dust comes on screen .when contact to service center they told me that screen of this phone not availabe and it will take more then 1 month and they told me that every phone has same problem.
Another problem is heating problem very much with this phone ......

• 2014-09-13 16:06
  • t}tr

i want back cover plz tell me where is it

• 2014-09-12 10:10
  • vGFT

Its worst phone with having worst service. Always having touching problem. Battery got swelled and waiting period is 2 months. No technical guys to give you good support. Some times spaker problem occurs. Please don't buy just for the sake of cheap.

• 2014-09-09 01:26
  • P@TS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-27 11:26 from t@59 - click to readI need xolo q900 back cover..

• 2014-09-08 20:30
  • up9g

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-03 15:44 from fCx{ - click to readXolo q900 is best mobile Rs.1400 1gb ram is very good mobile

• 2014-09-07 22:22
  • rKYc

guys..i brought xolo q900 in march 21..after 2 months my phone goes off..doesn't starting ...so I visited service centre media inter prizes in dombivali..they took almost 1 & half month..after they called me and I got shocked they replaced my phone with new one..that phone still working great ..no heating ..no lag..
xolo is not so bad..wait , be polite ,you will definitely get your cell back...

• 2014-09-04 09:18
  • fCxa

Please please don't buy this phone d phn get heated very soon and d btry will b die if use net fr 1 hour................

• 2014-09-03 15:44
  • fCx{

Xolo q 900 is a very good phone but the service takes more than 50 days

• 2014-08-25 11:45
  • PIUK

Heh guys my phone was running superb till 6 months but suddenly there was touch problem ....in kolkata there is only one service center for xolo....Balaji enterprise..after reading all d reviews I was not a big fan of xolo service center....but I was shocked when my phone was back in my hands in 15 days.......good work done........thanks guys...hope everything's goes well....

• 2014-08-23 19:48
  • t}Ti

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-11 08:40 from utt8 - click to readYou are absolutely right !

• 2014-08-19 20:49
  • 2@X$

> In reply to Priyal @ 2014-06-20 13:58 from rKTf - click to readyes dude, i too have the xolo q900...other features are ok with what i have paid, but couple of days back i tried to have a video chat via skype and suddenly my camera wouldnt work..it says cant "connect to the camera". I guess you faced the same problem? what you did to get rid of it???

• 2014-08-17 09:07
  • fCxa

Xolo is cheating with his customers by providing poor services even in warranty period and cheap quality product material. No one should buy the xolo phones as they starts creating problems including screen and connectivity or senser problems in first2-3 months of purchasing . XOLO IS THE WASTE FOR US.IT IS VERY POOOOOOR.

• 2014-08-11 08:51
  • utt8
Total of 179 user reviews and opinions for XOLO Q900.