Yezz Zenior YZ888 - user opinions and reviews

Yezz

6.6
6.6
6.7

> In reply to Elli @ 2013-02-15 23:35 from kyCn - click to readI have the same problem, I'm going crazy!! Just bought it yesterday and I can't even see the Main Menu! The central key leads me to the MUSIC screen!!!! Help please!!!!

• 2014-03-04 20:28
  • LqAt

> In reply to Elli @ 2013-02-15 23:35 from kyCn - click to readclick on menu, then click on configuration, you will see a list, click number 2 telephone, you will see date and time adjustment click there and change the date and time, and you are done ;). Yes the phone is amazing and very cheap, and it has video camera you can use to make a film and take pictures to see them on your computer, I got my phone for $30, and it is an amazing phone not for the appearance, it is amazing for its features, and super good and easy operation.

• 2014-02-20 19:12
  • xS@y

I had awesome experience to using this model and I hope it will be

• 2013-03-12 08:51
  • Y}K4

I bought my Yezz 2 days ago, and I can't get the right date and time on it. I am going crazy trying to start using my Yezz. It should come with a manual, and this one did not. Is anybody out there to HELP me with the settings. I don't understand the language, and I bought to make use of it, and it is just either in my pocket or on the table needing it to work. I want to do the SET UP myself, so I will not feel helpless. If there was a manual, I think the person should have given me one. Looks too that someone had it before, and they just did not wipe it good enough to look brand new. This sucks. . . .

• 2013-02-15 23:35
  • kyCn

> In reply to sangu @ 2012-11-23 09:07 from tUdx - click to readthis pn ia amazing......i just love it...muuuuaaaahhhh........

• 2012-11-23 09:09
  • tUdx

this phone is amazing i juss luv this phn i juss cant stop my hand i i ii i i i i i iii jussssssssssssssssssss luvvvvvvvvvv mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaa­aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 2012-11-23 09:07
  • tUdx

this phones amazing, quad-core, 13mp camera. multitasks like a beast

• 2012-09-12 14:04
  • smxp

This one is difenitely for the elderly!!!!!

• 2012-08-05 12:41
  • 9DaA

very much complicated phone....looks terrible..//i like this kinda phone...hats off to the entire team who invented this phone...i really wanna have one of it.

can anyone tell me the price???????

• 2012-07-17 20:25
  • PF0i

hahaha...... that's all I have to say.

• 2012-06-28 17:38
  • IuRw

very very UGLY phone damn thing looks like a calculator for the blind hahahahaha

• 2012-06-18 18:31
  • 9DMb
  • F

this phone looks more like a calculator. horrible design!

• 2012-06-01 21:32
  • IuRw

Very good phone......

• 2012-04-22 15:54
  • s8FZ
Total of 13 user reviews and opinions for Yezz Zenior YZ888.