its very good phone. battery backup very nice but problem its charger it is very hot when charging.
This phone is not so good. so many times it will hang and restart. Contact list does not loading properly. it takes some time to reload and restart automatically.
The worst phone is it.
phone is better. but when I try to on all with usage access its shows on but still all says to on it. no problem in battery. other features also good at a best price
This phone is worth buying... The features they are giving @ 6500 is good.. Redmi & YU are best in this range
no its not update of 6.0 its an update of lte network (voice clearing & data ).
hey Friend pls suggest me
i want to by this phone
so i m buying or not
I bought this before 2 months now from snapdeal flash sale. The eaphone was not compatible when i submitted return request after 2 days from bying the customer care guy said that i will have to go to service centre. instead i bought a new earphone. Now at this time the phone performance is too poor.
1. It restarts automatically.
2.It locks automatically.
3.Sometimes hangs and don't show recent calls.
4.automatically unmounts the SD card.
5.Automatically switch off the FM radio
and even many times don't give the options for answering or rejecting the incoming calls.
6.Screen auto rotation dont works many times.
I have a lot of other problems also so i will never suggest for buying this phone.
Every-time i need to select language English, when i re-staring this phone.please confirm if there is any solution for this.
Hey I bought this phone but I think that it has some problem regarding with the battery. Such an example was that ..... Once, I charged the phone to 98℅ and then I turned off my WiFi and brought down the brightness to 0℅ but after 5 mins I saw that the battery percentage was 90℅ while I had just kept the phone idle aside without doing nothing... Friends please tell me whether this is only my phone's problem of losing such an amount of battery when phone is idle or its general for YU yunique ..? Pls reply soon friends....
vishal, 01 Feb 2016I got an update of 280 MB...which one is this ....6.0 or any others????What's the 280 mb
vishal, 01 Feb 2016I got an update of 280 MB...which one is this ....6.0 or any others????When u successfully update that then please tell me is that marshmallow or not......
I got an update of 280 MB...which one is this ....6.0 or any others????
mohd arshad, 24 Jan 2016Pleez don't buy this smartphone my friend it is a very wasteCompared to the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus or the One Plus2?? For Your Information, this is the BEST phone in it's price range. This has:
1. Corning Gorilla Glass 3, very few in this price range have it
2. SnapDragon 410 Chipset, a chipset of above INR 7,000 phones
3. HD (1280*720) Screen, even a few above INR 10,000 don't get it (Apple iPhone 6S for example, it is 50,000 though)
4. 8MP - 2MP Camera Combination, even the INR 50,000+ iPhones had a 8MP-1.2MP Combination till the iPhone 6S
5. Thin-Bezel Display, a rare few have it
What else is bad about this?? And in which means is this the worst? Compare this to phones in this price range and then speak. Don't comment Non-Sense and make less people buy it. This is a great (and also THE BEST) in this price range.
Seems like you are a paid reviewer. Are you a paid worker form Samsung, Apple or somewhere else?
Bharath raj, 18 Jan 2016I have bought yunique mobile 1 month ago .from beginning itself iam facing the battery problem... moreMy share of suggestion...
1. Keep brightness below 75% ALL THE TIME and at 0% indoors
2. Keep GPS, BT Turned-Off, ALWAYS (Unless when needed)
3. Turn-Off Wi-Fi while going out of the house and Turn-On ONLY in Wi-fi Zones
4. Don't install apps like DU Battery Saver etc., they consume more battery than what they save (They ALWAYS keep scanning for Power-Wasting apps). For knowing which app consumes how much energy, go to the 'Battery' option in 'Settings' and from there you yourself can kill the apps
5.Uninstall unwanted apps and disable unwanted Pre-Installed apps
I hope these will get your battery running a lot more than that at this time.
Anonymous, 18 Jan 2016Hey, please suggest me a good phone with Android lollipop, good camera both front and rear and... moreThe best I suggest is this itself!! This has many features which many in this price range lack. Yu also has a Door-Step service for convenience.