ZTE Avid 4G - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

5.5
5.7
5.6

> In reply to SkarceVoxan @ 2014-09-02 03:30 from qZuu - click to readWere you able to figure out the problem and fix it? My phone started doing the same thing.... It freezes when i insert the sd card...

• 2014-09-15 13:22
  • 4TS6

I changed out a broke screen and now my phone will power on but touch not working can anybody help

• 2014-09-14 10:03
  • IacA

this phone is really nice, but mines wont read my sd card..i have put it in the phone and it worked, but then it unmounts itself..my sd card works perfectly with all my other phones but it refuses to mount on this one..whats wrong with the phone and what should i do? (it has a few cracks on the screen, but it still works fine)

• 2014-09-02 03:30
  • qZuu

I hate this phone! I'm on my 2nd one and the jack for earphones has messed up twice, it has also stopped working on my boyfriend's phone as well :/ freezes up like crazy too.

• 2014-08-14 21:37
  • Rbqx

This phone is horrible I wanted it for the larger screen. However the phone is worthless it not only freezes on me but can't touch certain parts of the screen too. I hate that I actually invested my money for this I do. If you don't believe me buy it you'll see you should have listened.

• 2014-07-27 00:44
  • Ibxu

Yesterday my zte froze for the first time. I took out the battery and did my thing. I noticed there was an update "4-7-14" and I updated hoping it wouldn't freeze anymore. Before I sleep I always power off the phone. This time when I woke up, phone would not power up. I took battery out but nothing happens, tried charging but the charging red light won't even come up. Connecting it to PC won't turn it on either. However, when I connect it to PC I get the sound from when you connect it to a PC. Any one have any idea what's up? Do I need to replace the battery?

• 2014-05-08 20:49
  • sgDB

> In reply to SillyRabbit @ 2014-01-07 06:28 from Ibxn - click to readWhat are you talking about the phone has a sim slot and a mini sd slot

You must have not bought this phone because it has those specs and I have had the phone for three years still going strong passed it down to my mom

• 2014-05-08 12:29
  • 4Y%k

I've tried alot of headphones in my Zte Avid 4G but it only plays in one ear please help
And also had resetted the phone but it stilll does the samething

• 2014-04-24 00:36
  • Ibxf

> In reply to chrisd380 @ 2014-04-03 05:04 from kgUU - click to readI own this phone for last 3 years. Never a problem. I never dropped or anything but it is a terrific phone and outlasted my iphone

• 2014-04-21 20:10
  • 0aju

> In reply to SillyRabbit @ 2014-01-07 06:24 from Ibxn - click to readI bought two zte avid phones at the same time from metropcs, after about a year or so after I bought them the 1st one shut down and would not power back up,I've tried everything. It won't turn back on! So i kept using the second one and yesterday it did the exact same thing. The reason I bought this phone was because a friend bought one and said good things, same thing happened to his phone too. Zte avid is a horrible phone!

• 2014-04-03 05:04
  • kgUU

Consider buying phone which has 4G/LTE,Quadcore or higher & has DUAL SIMS in it's specs. These give you an assurance for faster internet experience. One sim slot is for the Wireless Broadband Sim. Whether its pre paid or postpaid sim, it's like having a pocket wifi in one device & its PERFECT!

• 2014-03-29 17:47
  • wHrS

I have a ZTE Avid 4G. I am wondering if it is worth me replacing the screen?

• 2014-03-24 01:58
  • ILTQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-12 07:07 from It7w - click to readi have same phone like this touch screen stopped working i send to zte repair center in texa via usps for warremnty repair soon my phone will return to me then i will sell it i dont like this model is junk phone go for it with samsung s3 phone this is better model will last long times never break down!

• 2014-03-11 20:04
  • 9xbt

I got this phone for the bigger screen and acceptable stats but it is a terrible phone. I buy new phones every 6 months by choice, bc I like to have back up working phones incase something happens. lets face it insurance is a rip off u pay for it plus deductible and you end up with a used phone. not worth it. anyways the Avid was extremely slow with everything after I had it for about 2 months. I had a good case on it so it wasnt damaged at all. I kept it for a wifi/music phone after I purchased a new lg. and the piece of crap started dying after two hours and then would barely charge. now it wont charge or turn on. in all trueth if u want a good phone stick to lg or samsung. also if your phone stops working within a year of you buying it u can get it replaced for $10. WITHOUT INSURANCE. so next android you buy from metro keep that in mind. all phones have a one year warrenty. they check for water damage and physical damage so keep it dry and protected and get it replaced. if the new one messes up take it back. if the third one messes up you get a diff model phone...

• 2014-02-28 06:49
  • j@%C

The worst smart phone from China. I lost a lot of connections because of this phone. People cant hear me however loud i try to speak, the phone goes off and fails to switch on, goes off while charging etc. Donate the money and feel better than buying this.

• 2014-02-18 06:03
  • eMUt

> In reply to Lakersgang @ 2013-08-19 12:02 from Q5TT - click to readSame thing I have

• 2014-02-10 23:11
  • Rbqx

> In reply to Bertbrains @ 2014-02-04 22:27 from 4$Gs - click to readI've gotten a new phone due to the diffulculty of tge headphones listening to the music and only now one headphone plays and you have to push really hard on the input for it to play both headphones and only one side of music plays

• 2014-02-10 23:08
  • Rbqx

> In reply to SillyRabbit @ 2014-01-07 06:24 from Ibxn - click to readI purchased this model in Sept. Of 2013 land have had to replace it twice due to others either not hearing me due to the "muffled " sound of my voice and now because of their hearing their own voices echoed back to them. It's a lemon. I haven't checked with ZTE to determine whether I may be eligible for a refund yet can no longer live with this terrible model. Hope you get your issues resolved.

• 2014-02-04 22:27
  • 4$Gs
  • F

> In reply to SillyRabbit @ 2014-01-07 06:24 from Ibxn - click to readEvery time I go to screenshot something then view it its a black picture that says no thumbnail. Also, it doesn't let me watch videos on Facebook, view peoples Snapchat stories or videos, and no longer let's me put pictures on instagram whether uploading it or taking it. I've had this phone since April 2013 and loved everything about it until these last few months. Now I'm getting very sick of it. I decided to call metro corp.(*611) about my issue and the first woman said that I don't have enough data so she gave me more and now it was $55 a month. I still didn't see a change so I called again a few days later and told her the same issue and she said it was a phone issue and that my bill was $40. So the first woman lowered my bill? Metro Pcs is becoming a real inconvenience.

• 2014-01-15 21:10
  • YHJF

> In reply to Mackenson @ 2013-11-04 18:16 from PHkK - click to readIt's not a Sim phone. Typically, phones that either require a Sim card or are Sim card optional will have a designated Sim card slot on the phone.

• 2014-01-07 06:28
  • Ibxn
Total of 127 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Avid 4G.