ZTE Avid 4G - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

5.3
5.4
5.3

Most of the 4g phones stop working but is not because they don't work in the phone setting has an option that it says data then roming the data has to be on then turn off the phone an it should work

• 2013-09-15 00:25
  • 4Nr8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-11 02:05 from 0c}c - click to readMy 4g will not work either, only EV on status bar instead of 4g .....stupid metro won't do anything about it! Waist of money.

• 2013-09-14 07:55
  • IEUj

My 4g on this phone just stop and I don't know what to do.

• 2013-09-11 02:05
  • 0c}c

This is my second Avid 4g phone & I have the same issue with it. this phone won't let me hear anything on the Left side of my headphones for some reason.Please contact Me or something on my Gmail Johnsonrayvion@gmail.com

• 2013-08-19 12:02
  • Q5TT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-21 17:07 from sb1N - click to readPower off your phone and take the back of the phone case off. Now-- remove the battery and put it back in. This will clear away the frozen screen. Put the back cover back on and turn your phone back on. Repeat this process every time your phone freezes up again.

• 2013-08-18 09:42
  • RbX3

When your phone freezes just go to the very first screen, you know the one with the date where you have to unlock the phone. Now, power off and take the back of the phone case off. Now-- remove the battery and put it right back in. Now close up the back of your phone and turn your phone back on. It won't be frozen for the time being. When it freezes upagain repeat this process.

• 2013-08-18 09:35
  • RbX3

my phone only allows sound to come out of my right headphone unless i put pressure on the jack, Is there anyway to fix this or should i send for a replacement?

• 2013-08-15 22:34
  • q9{u

> In reply to raquelshinezz @ 2013-07-12 08:06 from IEUj - click to readPress the reverse camera sign.

• 2013-08-14 08:39
  • 47Hj

> In reply to Tonae' @ 2013-08-08 01:04 from 49KV - click to readMusic paradise

• 2013-08-14 08:34
  • 47Hj

Can anyone help my zte avid freezes overnight.

• 2013-08-13 12:18
  • qMy5

I can't download music IM mad about that somebody please recommend an app so I can get my MUSIC!!!!!!!

• 2013-08-08 01:04
  • 49KV

I love it!!! have had very few if any issues I do have the echo once in a while but I just hang up and call back (the owners manual says to do that in the troubleshoot area) other then that well worth the money other then the reverse camera has bad quality... so does my husbands $200 more exspencive phone though...

• 2013-07-30 05:54
  • RbXj

> In reply to Isabella @ 2013-04-30 20:51 from w49i - click to readGood to know i am looking for a good phone , i have this phone shipping to me it will be here by tommorow , so thanks

• 2013-07-29 21:08
  • kIV{

> In reply to FED UP @ 2013-06-02 12:29 from jk87 - click to readThis is not even close to the worst phone ever. My screen is very bright (Try Settings and move the bar to the right to make the screen brighter) almost too bright. Rear camera takes excellent digital images and the LED flash is great. Almost every phone is harder to see what is being displayed on the screen outside in sunlight. I can stil navigate my ZTE AVID just fine outside in sunlight. Might be your area that is causing dropped calls, try updating your cell tower firmware (Takes 2min to do) and I do not have an echo issue. What do you mean you cannot download rimgtones? If you are not that Tech savy just open the GOOGLE PLAY FACTORY APP and download the ZEDGE app. If you are a bit Tech savy well you do not even need a computer for this. Download UTORRENT from the GOOGLE PLAY STORE and there are tons of torrent sites, open your browser and go to thepiratebay.com from your cell whether connected to the internet through Wi-Fi or 4G,3G or Edge and download an entire ringtone/sms/mms/notifaction ringtone pack of over 5,500 .mp3 Tracks that barely take up 500mb 1/2 of 1GB and make a folder on your internal storage or Mirco SD or SDHC card for external storage and save your ringtones there. You must have a ZTE AVID LEMON because I can delete any un-wanted contacts or numbers.

• 2013-07-24 16:46
  • IiKe

My screens frozen...

• 2013-07-21 17:07
  • sb1N

> In reply to raquelshinezz @ 2013-07-12 08:06 from IEUj - click to readyou go to camara open it and click on the little camara then you should see your face

• 2013-07-21 06:49
  • YHv0

> In reply to Evie @ 2013-05-25 11:01 from xE5@ - click to readMy screen frozen

• 2013-07-21 04:22
  • RbqB

> In reply to crow @ 2013-04-23 03:30 from kgMx - click to readhow do you flip the camera to take pictures from feont of phone?

• 2013-07-12 08:06
  • IEUj

How long does the battery last

• 2013-07-10 05:24
  • IEUn
Total of 118 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Avid 4G.