ZTE Blade - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.1
7.1
6.9

my blade phonte is all working but on screen not moving. i think the touch broke down, where can i buy that touch.

• 2014-09-07 11:27
  • 6ugb

> In reply to Vee @ 2014-08-29 15:11 from 3sEj - click to readyou mean it has no whats app or u just cant access it.

• 2014-09-03 18:15
  • NuQ2

I'm pissed coz I can't use internet,bad phone exprinced ever.no watsapp,facebook etc...No mobile network its only Wifi where would I get wifi if I can't even use data

• 2014-08-29 15:11
  • 3sEj

Nice phone. last 2.5 years im using, there is no big issue. Internal memory is too low. Camera quality is good. Just now facing few problems.

• 2014-08-20 13:29
  • KAxA

Haha what a cute little bastard this one is! Very distinctive! Seemed like such a serious device back in the day!

• 2014-08-16 08:07
  • gEHx

> In reply to kevin @ 2014-07-11 17:30 from 2Tde - click to readyou can buy it on ebay or aliexpress and using youtube replace it by yourself

• 2014-07-17 10:27
  • SdF4

In finland the camera only came as a 5.0 megapixel one. In other countries the specs also differed. (Check wikipedia for the differences)

• 2014-07-12 06:55
  • stPL

can i get the touch pad ,i broken my touch pad plz help me???????????????

• 2014-07-11 17:30
  • 2Tde

The best camera in such a price range.

• 2014-07-02 07:08
  • 2WH6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-24 00:25 from Ms@% - click to readan application cannot be fully moved to sd card bcz it needs some space for processing that remains in internal

• 2014-06-25 10:06
  • XuTa

Whee can I Install corporated email because I don´t see any IMAP/POP3 request, just outgoing email, server and nothing more.

thanks

rafael

• 2014-06-02 17:14
  • Mf5I

Everything is fine but...internal memory is quite dissapointing...!!

• 2014-05-30 09:07
  • 9CBU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-24 00:25 from Ms@% - click to readany downloaded apps consumes internal memory because its the primay memory.. it is also the reason why you need to install an apps before you can enjoy it..

• 2014-05-29 08:14
  • ub7f

> In reply to karlo @ 2014-03-08 20:28 from v0qJ - click to read+1 I change the Blade for Ace2, but still have it and still use it. That was my first Android device and i have very good expirience with it. People that complain abou low low storage, just dont know how to use it. In modaco have all that you need to make it working like you want. Great phone for its time. This was the best ZTE product for years. Epic.

• 2014-05-03 06:41
  • pwTG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-26 14:59 from NXR4 - click to readIt uses your headphones as an antenna for radio.

• 2014-04-20 17:13
  • 42uq

i think it is a really great phone except the camera dosent work after a few months and its slow after downloading apps. otherwise its a really good phone.

• 2014-04-15 06:55
  • uwuM

Why is it that this phone has no loud speakers for fm radio and yet it has them for sd memory?
I love this phone. again my phone has aproblem with the camera,it can record videos but cant take photes

• 2014-03-26 14:59
  • NXR4

I've had this phone for 2 years now.
The biggest problem is the storage room, even with an sd-card. If you want to use facebook, dropbox and still other apps you'll have a problem. Because you can install them on your sd card but they still take space on the internal storage, which is very very small.
In the beginning the phone was fine, but now it's crashing a lot

• 2014-03-24 00:25
  • Ms@%

This mobile was damm good begining but after one year gave me masive problems n Idea cervice centre dont care of my mobil,saying by new one n scap that set.

• 2014-03-15 15:58
  • utPh

This was an epic phone at the time of its release in 2010. And through the years, it's had an epic showing. I've been through the two Cherry Mobile Flares and Huawei y210d, and I still have this phone in active duty. It has all my phone numbers, it has my most updated apps (whatever it can run), I use it as my primary phone, media player, ebook reader, and alarm clock. I'm getting ready to buy a Lenovo, but only because I need more CPU power beyond my Blade's top capacity, and it has been overclocked at 810 mHz ever since shortly after I rooted it 3 years ago. But even with a new phone, I won't retire it and still continue to use it as my hotspot. I wish ZTE could make another phone that's as cheap but in every way as legendary as this phone again.

• 2014-03-08 20:28
  • v0qJ
Total of 905 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade.