ZTE Blade - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.1
7.1
6.9

I've had this phone for 2 years now.
The biggest problem is the storage room, even with an sd-card. If you want to use facebook, dropbox and still other apps you'll have a problem. Because you can install them on your sd card but they still take space on the internal storage, which is very very small.
In the beginning the phone was fine, but now it's crashing a lot

• 2014-03-24 00:25
  • Ms@%

This mobile was damm good begining but after one year gave me masive problems n Idea cervice centre dont care of my mobil,saying by new one n scap that set.

• 2014-03-15 15:58
  • utPh

This was an epic phone at the time of its release in 2010. And through the years, it's had an epic showing. I've been through the two Cherry Mobile Flares and Huawei y210d, and I still have this phone in active duty. It has all my phone numbers, it has my most updated apps (whatever it can run), I use it as my primary phone, media player, ebook reader, and alarm clock. I'm getting ready to buy a Lenovo, but only because I need more CPU power beyond my Blade's top capacity, and it has been overclocked at 810 mHz ever since shortly after I rooted it 3 years ago. But even with a new phone, I won't retire it and still continue to use it as my hotspot. I wish ZTE could make another phone that's as cheap but in every way as legendary as this phone again.

• 2014-03-08 20:28
  • v0qJ

I have a problem talking to people that say I am muffled talking back and can not understand what I'm saying.

• 2014-02-26 22:07
  • 3GTX

> In reply to jaleel ahmed @ 2013-09-13 13:51 from 7qKn - click to readMy Mobile PDA Is Kracked, What Price PDA?

• 2014-02-11 17:17
  • t}Af

one of the best i see

• 2014-01-13 10:13
  • KAB7

Have been using for over three years, most of the time without a sim-card, as a small tablet. Poor battery life is not a problem, even quite good as a navigator, seldom lags. Gps is very good without a-gps, better than some phones with a-gps on. I like it more than iPad for some things. Would like to buy a faster and as reliable phone as this. Blade2 or 3 are not as reliable, maybe Q is.

• 2013-12-12 10:18
  • nmN3

> In reply to Temwaneni @ 2013-10-06 15:52 from 3sE3 - click to readflash it by new rom

• 2013-10-27 00:13
  • fqV{

> In reply to mirzan @ 2013-08-19 15:21 from 0TFK - click to readMay be its corrupt. Pls check

• 2013-10-22 10:09
  • t1$G

> In reply to vikas wankhede @ 2013-08-24 07:49 from vQ%c - click to readFor ZTE Phone service you can visit the below Location:
F-12, First Floor, C Com communication, Eternity Mall, Thane.
Its a HTC Mobile Service centre but they also provide service to ZTE Phones.

• 2013-10-22 09:48
  • vLy5

my mobile's dosplay is also demeeged & i m triying to find it,bt it is weaste of time

• 2013-10-22 08:40
  • bEVw

my mobile display get dameged and i am able to find that in maharashtra then where should i get it

• 2013-10-15 09:34
  • tA{k

If you are doing business in india then you should get facility hindi languedge support on your mob. phon..

• 2013-10-12 10:06
  • U@FX

My zte blade is refusing to connect to internet and all settings are deactivated what should I do?

• 2013-10-06 15:52
  • 3sE3

> In reply to benoniPro @ 2013-05-29 00:08 from fqFn - click to readJust remove the battery and put it again..

• 2013-09-17 13:13
  • uuqu

games was not running properly , so games was not playing , but mobile was good net was fast , i can upgrade my mobile up to 4.0.4

• 2013-09-13 13:51
  • 7qKn

My idea 3G blade is good but its glass was damaged i want glass pls give me service center address

• 2013-09-12 08:51
  • rA2S

very fine.....

• 2013-09-08 09:49
  • N9QM

very good phone,iam using from 2years,now still lik new and without any problem,perfomance very good,and i like its display,its plays hd movies via mx player very rich,like led tv,main i want to tell about its download speed,i have download a 3hours movie in 30 min time in the night ,thanks for zte blade

• 2013-09-04 19:01
  • Xu$S

too bad, charging problem.

• 2013-09-01 05:49
  • rAgt
Total of 908 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade.