ZTE Blade C V807 - user opinions and reviews

6.6

cannotconnect to the camera

• 2015-03-20 07:13
  • rKHt

this device had a fast draining battery every time I turn on data connection, device wont last an hour..

• 2015-02-01 04:16
  • v0qx

this fon has a very vague and offensive battery life pliz try to improve on that and one more thing,.....the storage space,all i can say is that the storage space is soooo nagging as in little,jeez u guys shud also tighten up there buh its a good to go fon,ITS NICE AND USER FRIENDLY

• 2015-01-26 01:00
  • Nv$b

phone cannot install any application say insufficient space yet internal and phone memeory both have space

• 2015-01-15 16:17
  • MfxH

214 mb Free speace but when im downlooding any apps give me a notification storage shortage. Please solve the problem.

• 2015-01-15 15:56
  • MfxH
  • F

can i swap this memory ?
internal to external ?

• 2014-12-26 06:01
  • 7XnW

It is possible to extend system memory up to 2GB, you can search tutorials on google. I'v done it... but only 1Gb and never had mor problems with space when installing new apps... of course it stills limited, but much better.

• 2014-11-28 19:38
  • Lc1x

> In reply to Manoj GHarat @ 2014-11-20 03:38 from 2@y3 - click to readMove apps to your SD card,move ALL media files (music, videos, etc) to your external SD card so that your internal storage remains clear.Clear your internet browser history, market history, app cache,uninstall the apps that you no longer in use! Go to Settings > Apps >Select the App you want to delete > Click Uninstall.

• 2014-11-21 01:40
  • 7wAR

> In reply to Jevie @ 2014-08-07 09:17 from t7Xh - click to readDo u say me how u root it

• 2014-11-20 17:56
  • t1$C

yesterday i am purchasing this via snapdeal but problem that it phone memory will very low its only 487 mb and always show
memory low option any one know how to solve this problem .

• 2014-11-20 03:38
  • 2@y3

Best phone with lowest price. Battery life is the only problem. Speaker volume is quiet low which can be extended by "volume+(paid version)" which is available for free at 4shared app available at play store.

• 2014-10-05 17:54
  • v$AY

Worst battery life ever!!,i wudnt advise anyone to buy it.

• 2014-09-24 13:05
  • ftIF

Guys, how to use java emulator...
My Internal is 2gb , iwant to expand my ram using ram expander. But notting happen.. why? I have already root my phone..

• 2014-08-07 09:17
  • t7Xh

> In reply to SURAT @ 2014-07-14 18:50 from PAtk - click to readi have also one bought from snapdeal.com.you should go to 'sound effects' in options in music and click 'equalizer on' and change 'flat' to 'heavy metal'. My piece had a manufacturing defect in camera.There is a lot of dust particles inside the camera lens.

• 2014-07-28 04:49
  • X0LA

I have the phone for 2 months. Very happy yesterday the touch screen blocked. I tried turning off amd re-opening so now I am without a phone as the touch screen dosnt allow me to enter password. I can see all data running in the backround, so android system is still working. Any suggestions

• 2014-07-23 06:55
  • fHax

Guyz just yesterday I wanted to access play store on my mobile (zte c807) but it keep requesting for my email password and every time I enter it it kept saying either wrong email address or password and later I could not access it any more ,please I need help I can't access my play store anymore how can I access people?

• 2014-07-22 22:12
  • fu%U

rs.4000/- wested for this phone from star cj tv
diffective no speakr sound...no replacemnt??? only harrasement

• 2014-07-14 18:50
  • PAtk

donot buy from star cj tv
i bought from star cj alive diffective, i m harrased,
no replacement... lost moneyrs.4000/- with bad expeerience.

• 2014-07-14 18:45
  • PAtk

Bought the phone in Gibraltar and was unlocked however when I returned to the uk it worked for a few days on a uk sim then for some reason it stopped recognising any SIM card.the signal bars in the top corner has a ? On them and I don't know why.sim cards work on other phones so don't why the handset won't recognise SIM cards now.wifi and other apps work but can't call or receive calls or send or receive messages.if anyone knows how to solve this i would be very grateful.

• 2014-07-14 07:35
  • nTqJ
Total of 74 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade C V807.