ZTE Blade C V807 - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.9
6.8
6.6

> In reply to Manoj GHarat @ 2014-11-20 03:38 from 2@y3 - click to readMove apps to your SD card,move ALL media files (music, videos, etc) to your external SD card so that your internal storage remains clear.Clear your internet browser history, market history, app cache,uninstall the apps that you no longer in use! Go to Settings > Apps >Select the App you want to delete > Click Uninstall.

• 2014-11-21 01:40
  • 7wAR

> In reply to Jevie @ 2014-08-07 09:17 from t7Xh - click to readDo u say me how u root it

• 2014-11-20 17:56
  • t1$C

yesterday i am purchasing this via snapdeal but problem that it phone memory will very low its only 487 mb and always show
memory low option any one know how to solve this problem .

• 2014-11-20 03:38
  • 2@y3

Best phone with lowest price. Battery life is the only problem. Speaker volume is quiet low which can be extended by "volume+(paid version)" which is available for free at 4shared app available at play store.

• 2014-10-05 17:54
  • v$AY

Worst battery life ever!!,i wudnt advise anyone to buy it.

• 2014-09-24 13:05
  • ftIF

Guys, how to use java emulator...
My Internal is 2gb , iwant to expand my ram using ram expander. But notting happen.. why? I have already root my phone..

• 2014-08-07 09:17
  • t7Xh

> In reply to SURAT @ 2014-07-14 18:50 from PAtk - click to readi have also one bought from snapdeal.com.you should go to 'sound effects' in options in music and click 'equalizer on' and change 'flat' to 'heavy metal'. My piece had a manufacturing defect in camera.There is a lot of dust particles inside the camera lens.

• 2014-07-28 04:49
  • X0LA

I have the phone for 2 months. Very happy yesterday the touch screen blocked. I tried turning off amd re-opening so now I am without a phone as the touch screen dosnt allow me to enter password. I can see all data running in the backround, so android system is still working. Any suggestions

• 2014-07-23 06:55
  • fHax

Guyz just yesterday I wanted to access play store on my mobile (zte c807) but it keep requesting for my email password and every time I enter it it kept saying either wrong email address or password and later I could not access it any more ,please I need help I can't access my play store anymore how can I access people?

• 2014-07-22 22:12
  • fu%U

rs.4000/- wested for this phone from star cj tv
diffective no speakr sound...no replacemnt??? only harrasement

• 2014-07-14 18:50
  • PAtk

donot buy from star cj tv
i bought from star cj alive diffective, i m harrased,
no replacement... lost moneyrs.4000/- with bad expeerience.

• 2014-07-14 18:45
  • PAtk

Bought the phone in Gibraltar and was unlocked however when I returned to the uk it worked for a few days on a uk sim then for some reason it stopped recognising any SIM card.the signal bars in the top corner has a ? On them and I don't know why.sim cards work on other phones so don't why the handset won't recognise SIM cards now.wifi and other apps work but can't call or receive calls or send or receive messages.if anyone knows how to solve this i would be very grateful.

• 2014-07-14 07:35
  • nTqJ

how to root and transfer the apps to sdcard.

• 2014-07-05 19:44
  • utg}

Nice phone runs almost everything but only drawback is battery back up its not gud its ok for surfing or normal use not for gaming .... but overall i liked it...:-)

• 2014-07-03 13:33
  • rAU9

Yes i buy Zte Blade cv807 @ 2900 Rs, just save 100 rs using snapdeal apps on my frnd mobile, i used this mobile for near by 35 days its working fine & fast in reply for gaming & all things, just a bit problem camera is not to good just 3.2 mega pixel, no front cam, battery last for full days but while playing game it get drag down fast, other then 2900 is best deal for 4500 rs mobile

• 2014-06-23 12:14
  • U2ie

Query Reguarding this smartphone [ZTE Blade C V807],in Snpedeal they are salceing tis mobile Rs.3000 in offer.But i think any problem & issue is going on that mobile.many more customer purchasing this mobile.But i thing they are cheating all the customer.i want to know this mobile is worth or unworthable.if any body using this using this mobile & if any body read this opinion pls read & give correct information of this mobile .........

• 2014-06-18 18:46
  • Mf5j

I purchased this phone last week and i beleive this is the best value for money smartphone available in India .
Phone loaded with features for just RS 3000. 00 , one can't ask for more . By look of it nobody can guess the price of the phone.
Pros : 3G , large screen , quad core processor ,4GB internal memory .
Cons : Camera is below average and battery is average in comparison to other phone in similar category but i have found that battery life can be easily extended if 3G is switched off for some time.
Phone with similar features not available for less than RS 6000.00 but if someone is looking for a good android phone in a budget phone category then this is this . This is not the entry level phone but an advanced phone manufactured by a lesser known company .

• 2014-06-16 12:57
  • Q6xL

> In reply to payal @ 2014-06-04 11:58 from u{JP - click to readu can find it in settings-audio profile-general

• 2014-06-09 13:20
  • rAQm

how to disable 3g option?

• 2014-06-04 12:02
  • u{JP
Total of 67 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade C V807.