ZTE Blade G V880G - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.2
6.8
6.0

in v5 processor is 1ghz to reduce overheating. for optimal performance of software, do root, flash cwm, and flash another rom, such as 4.1.2 v10 sweden or 4.1.2 v14 belgium! disable/uninstall all unused app in settings.

• 2015-03-21 16:05
  • swmH

I was frustrated by this phone. Even though its screen size was O.K for me (4,5"), the price was rather low and the material used acceptable I was facing significant problems on a daily basis. Severe lags, many "own" reboots and one day while being outside I could not activate due to relatively cold weather (around 4 degrees Celsius) !!!!!. Despite its challenging price, do not buy this one, you would get frustrated, remember my words.

• 2015-02-25 20:21
  • JbIr

I got this phone from a friend and it looked nice and fancy at first, but soon I came to realize all its cons. My parties don't hear me well. Many applications including Camera and Viber very often do not respond or simply close out of the blue. It's painfully slow, it's driving me crazy. Sometimes the Alarm clock doesn't ring although I set everything properly. I can't change the lock screen photo any more although it was possible at the beginning. I can't wait to get a new phone, this one is RUBBISH.

• 2015-02-25 20:17
  • Yard

I can not understand why ZTE has changed the specifications from version 3 and 1,2ghz in version 5.0 The phone processor 1ghz...Bought the phone with the specifications under the gsm arena and was surprised to discover that he had other specifications .... buying Christmas 2014 dual core 1ghz,ram 512 but only 386 from the user..and the phone is version 5.0

• 2015-02-07 01:58
  • 001D

Rly bad phone, slow, memory lack, camera bugs.... I decided to buy a new phone Oneplus one. This ZTE may be cheap, but frustrating to work with.

• 2014-12-29 14:09
  • 3IUx

it doesn't have 512mb ram it has 376mb

• 2014-08-26 17:34
  • 3q5J

> In reply to Heyyy @ 2014-03-01 00:05 from snN$ - click to readYa same happens with me when i launch a good game it stops at middle and goes to home

• 2014-08-15 08:18
  • u1J0

> In reply to julescore @ 2014-05-08 17:43 from 38f$ - click to readUse Rocket Player and headphones with thin 3.5 mm jack, headset jacks are too thick to fit in. There's plenteous of good under 30 Eur headphones to buy.

• 2014-05-12 04:47
  • S75a

i have a problem with listing to my music
when i connect my headset the sound is really bad
but when i play a little bith with the pin (that you insert in your phone) i get a good sound.
but than when i let go of the pin - the sound is bad again.
anyone who is familiar with this problem?
my headset works on other phones just fine
thanks!

• 2014-05-08 17:43
  • 38f$

> In reply to paul g @ 2014-04-27 10:38 from 05WM - click to readEndomondo works fine.

• 2014-05-07 14:13
  • 3q}@

can this phone work with net 10

• 2014-05-04 21:49
  • r$WX

Is anyone use the Endomondo or SportsTracker apps in this phone (or in the V955 with 2 sim)? Does it works? I see that phone doesn't have compass...

• 2014-04-27 10:38
  • 05WM

Pls, Blade G V7.0 android 4.1.2 has NFC? If it has ,how to activate? Thnk's!

• 2014-04-24 19:10
  • 0UsU

> In reply to bb @ 2014-03-26 17:31 from 3LFI - click to readdisabling an app means that the app goes in hibernation, no more battery consumption, or RAM or space on processor. Its actually safest way to stop an app. It doesn't even shows on your menu..i mean app hides.. total hibernation..becomes invisible, better than trying to delete an app by methods like rooting if you don't exactly know the consequences, or an important file may get deleted.

• 2014-04-23 16:41
  • bERj

Hey,my phone felt into the water..what shall i do? PLEASE HELP!! this is very important

• 2014-04-22 20:53
  • 0xaG

> In reply to bb @ 2014-03-26 17:31 from 3LFI - click to readI never had this problem, probably your internal memory is full. You can disable/delete apps you don't use without worries as long they aren't system apps.

• 2014-03-30 01:52
  • S75a

Please help, why is my phone reboots itself sometimes has the latest update? Can I disable unused applications, will that harm my phone, for example Google chrome, Google +, hangouts...

• 2014-03-26 17:31
  • 3LFI

Please help, why my phone sometimes restarts by itself, has the latest update? Can I disable unused apps, will that harm my phone, for example sam google apps chrome, google+...

• 2014-03-26 16:35
  • 3LFI

Hello ppl,is there any (but not the nungarian) gustom or cm or some ROM...Can someone help me? Thank you!

• 2014-03-16 18:58
  • gGcw

> In reply to compass @ 2014-02-28 10:02 from JK{h - click to readMy display is actually 240ppi, not is mentioned here, but still don't have compass or orientation sensor, it iw with newest firmware.. So even maybe a newer better model still not much approved.. anyhow, phone is very good in all else..

• 2014-03-04 15:47
  • Sqv%
Total of 51 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade G V880G.