ZTE Blade III - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.5
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Alan @ 2014-11-28 20:33 from 3aBb - click to readso.... should have spent a bit more for the better one then??

• 2014-12-04 12:12
  • 3GUu

i have had my zte blade 3 for almost a year now and in all fairness its an ok phone. but it has some major problems like automaticly closing apps, shutting down, the browser is poor,and is full of constant legs, i only use it for facebook, kik, and you tube and still fails to maintain prformace and keep apps open. i would recommend the zte blade 3 as a bussiness phone for contacts, email and the calender date (as long as you can get it cheap.)do not get if you are wishing to have games and apps.

• 2014-11-28 20:33
  • 3aBb

I had never broken the screen of a phone, and here you are. This was the worst phone I ever had. It crashes very often and is not multi-task at all. I do not recommend it. It's cheap, yeah, but you'll end up by wanting another phone.

• 2014-11-15 15:50
  • HDN{

> In reply to Masterchief @ 2014-06-06 15:00 from 3Afn - click to readit is most likely some app is crashing..
'battery mix' is good to monitor how active apps are, but it takes a while to get a log going..

• 2014-11-13 14:31
  • 3GUu

> In reply to V Bet @ 2014-09-03 17:27 from JEbT - click to readThis is problem between the battery and connectors on the phone. Just put the little peace of paper between the battery and phone to fix it. And install clean master or some of that kind of program, clean cash every day and from time to time reset your phone and you will have no problem again. Cheers

• 2014-10-14 16:45
  • 8jR6

Put a little pice of paper under your battery and the problem will go away

• 2014-10-14 08:13
  • JGxJ

i use blade 3 about 6 months... AND.. you better install android 4.2.2. because 4.0.1. is one big crap.

• 2014-09-29 14:37
  • 0xaY

Hello Guys.

I have this phone about 1 year now and it has been PERFECT, but now just out of the blue it starts to do some random reboots by itself and when it open it has HALF less battery and it does that every day.
If I get a new battery will the problem stop?
Tell me if you have any ideas.

• 2014-09-03 17:27
  • JEbT

well designed phone feels as high quality as higher end devices such as the htc desire series which is suprising considering this phone only cost me £50 brand new or around $85. however the single core processor provides sluggish performance on apps such as facebook and instagram.

• 2014-08-13 13:50
  • nGdx

This is my second phone from ZTE and it has been horrible. The phone's battery indicator does not work, it jumps between 90%+ battery to 5% randomly. The phone regularly crashes and restarts itself. Applications seldom work as they also force the phone to crash. Overall, the phone is horrible and it is not worth the low price.

Similarly the ZTE Dublin was a horrible phone. Its internal memory could not support applications and transferring them to SD cards did not work.

Don't trust ZTE phones.

• 2014-07-29 16:22
  • mh8C

Hey guys, I recorded the conversation on my phone, and it was written that it is saved on SD card, but i can't find it.. Can someone help me?

• 2014-07-27 15:34
  • snU6

> In reply to bear @ 2014-07-02 11:13 from 0UUF - click to readUse KINGO root- worked for me :D

• 2014-07-16 01:08
  • xI0T

hello zte blade III is lock because i set a password and i forgot the password that i used. and now its asking me to unlock my phone by using google account but i'm afraid i don't have one.can you please help me what can i do.because i have many important contact in my phone i need to view them.Please

• 2014-07-16 00:14
  • AdxK

No flash ???

• 2014-07-08 17:42
  • ixbe

> In reply to Alex @ 2013-09-20 12:44 from njAC - click to readCan you tell me how to root it any link or somthing ?

• 2014-07-02 11:13
  • 0UUF

It is pretty good compared to high end smart phones.
As a low budget phone it has quite a bit up its sleeves as the developers release new updates and patches. Example the new 4.4.3 is out for this phone compared to other S5 or S4. Software wise and after an update, it runs very smoothly.

I recommend it if you are looking for a cheap smart phone with same features as high end devices.

• 2014-06-24 00:57
  • Ad5Z

This phone makes reboot every time it wants.That thing is getting on my nerves and I don't recommend this device.

• 2014-06-06 15:00
  • 3Afn

I am very satisfied when i rooted my blade to 4.2.2. No lags just speed and smoothness. So- rooted your phone guys!

• 2014-05-27 08:42
  • 3@f}

I have use ZTE Blade III for 12 mounths ago. It is a good smartphone for regular use. But I have to do factory reset every 3-4 mounth for faster working.

• 2014-03-29 13:25
  • 0w7t

It,s a good smartphone if you know how to use it.

• 2014-03-29 03:59
  • muG1
Total of 271 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade III.