ZTE Blade III - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.5
7.3
7.2

now sombody a site for schermen of this phone it's broken

• 2013-12-25 03:13
  • sqd2

> In reply to Dom Brown @ 2013-09-28 15:41 from HDSA - click to readSlide right on the touchpal icon when you are writing a text,to enable word prediction. Slide left on the touchpal icon to disable word prediction.

http://www.ztedevices.co.uk/me...lish_317.pdf - Search for "touchpal".

• 2013-12-23 21:46
  • m}iT

> In reply to yeah..... @ 2013-12-04 18:12 from nS%} - click to readThis phone is the best phone I've ever had, with a good Video Card, dual core processor, and a 5MP front camera... the only thing I didn't want is... it does not have a flash and I wanted the RAM to be higher, as well as the internal and phone storage... but this phone has the best performance, both speed and graphics...

I also liked its physical appearance and model...

• 2013-12-23 07:34
  • Kg$b

i had this phone for 6 months now. at the beginning there was no lag and it worked perfectly. then it started restarting itself and i sent it to repair facility. after getting it back it worked about a month and now its having extreme lag. example whan i close a game like clash of clans, i see wallpaper only for maybe 30-40 seconds. then all the parts start slowly coming. i'm thinking of galaxy s2 or something for now.

• 2013-12-04 18:12
  • nS%}

I Love this phone. I have had it for 3 monthes now and I have only EVER to know it to lag ONCE. It also feels nice and you could play high end 3D Games such as Dead trigger on here with no Lag.

• 2013-12-04 07:38
  • nxm$

• 2013-12-03 23:23
  • nxm$

> In reply to toti @ 2013-10-21 12:30 from 0w1K - click to readZte blade lll in my opinion is better

• 2013-12-01 22:39
  • 0p0v

> In reply to jim @ 2013-11-21 21:39 from gxNT - click to readI think it is a good phone but the camera could be better

• 2013-12-01 22:37
  • 0p0v

> In reply to l520 fan @ 2013-11-24 18:48 from pWTR - click to readOkay, thank you very much my friend. I am thinking about buying lg l3 instead of this one, even though it has a smaller screen.

• 2013-11-30 23:46
  • 0Tvj

Hmm... I don't know about you guys but I admit. This phone lags as hell and that's why I voided my warranty and installed a new custom ROM so now I'm on 4.2.2 and it's faster and smoother. But still just buy a Samsung Galaxy DUOS it's basically around the same price or at least for me that is.

• 2013-11-28 19:26
  • 0mVA

> In reply to jim @ 2013-11-24 14:46 from gxM8 - click to readI mean generally slow,apps open slowly,OS operate slowly,browser chrashes daily few times,u have to restart or take battery out daily if want it to function propely, there is no such a smoothness,stability and speed for example lumia 520 have,thats why i purchase 520 last summer.Camera is bad but i though it would be better,no it wasnt

• 2013-11-24 18:48
  • pWTR

> In reply to l520 fan @ 2013-11-22 16:11 from pWTR - click to readOh god. Is the camera also that bad? and when you mean slow, you mean that if you full the memory is slow or it is in general very slow ?

• 2013-11-24 14:46
  • gxM8

> In reply to jim @ 2013-11-21 21:39 from gxNT - click to readYes its true blade3 is very slow and lag a lot and did not play hd videos,my biggest mistake was when buying this fone 6 months ago,but is was only 98e then, so i do not regret much,u can live with it,mostly im dissapointed blade3 camera performance wich is practically useless,poor pics and terrible videos

• 2013-11-22 16:11
  • pWTR

Hello. I am intersted in buying this phone, but i would like to know if it is true that it can not play hd videos very good and if it is generally very slow. Thanks in advance

• 2013-11-21 21:39
  • gxNT

Well, hello! I am interested in buying this phone but i have a question: is it true that it can not play good quality videos due to its low CPU ? Please reply to me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!

• 2013-11-21 21:20
  • gxNT

> In reply to Spego @ 2013-11-09 02:31 from 3sE3 - click to readYou can get a battery for this phone on Ebay.co.uk.
I bought an origInal battery a few months ago.
This phone has the same battery as the ZTE GRAND X.

• 2013-11-18 18:11
  • 0pgj

> In reply to Dom Brown @ 2013-09-28 15:41 from HDSA - click to readDid you find solution? If not I can tell you that it turns off on space bar. You have to push this circle on the left side instead of in the middle. But it is quite hard to do.

• 2013-11-18 00:04
  • SH{T

I have this phone for 5 months now, and let me tell you - this is one of THE WORST PHONES
Ive EVER HAD. First of all browser is chrusing all the time. During the conversation it turns off or says NO SIM CARD, so you must restart (this happens even when it is in my pocket and with locked screen). Then there's keyboard issue. Very often it freezes a little and instead of letter S it keeps writing PRRQ. Next is internet connection. I live about 1 km from repetitor and never have over 50% strenght of signal (that's first phone doing that and I've had more then 20 different phones in 15 years). One more thing, when I answer a call I have to wait for about 2 sec before start talking because microphone does not react before. And me not hearing the person I'm talking to(or other way around) is already normal with this phone. I WOULDN'T RECOMEND THIS PHONE TO MY WORST ENEMY.

• 2013-11-17 23:51
  • SH{T

> In reply to Sick_Majkan @ 2013-10-17 08:35 from pp}F - click to readDoes anyone know where to get a spare battery.

• 2013-11-09 02:31
  • 3sE3

I got the phone from the Lewisham virgin phone shop I unfortunately lost my battery.I went back to the virgin phone shop to buy Another battery and was told that they do not do accessories.I then contacted customer services to ask if they could help to which I was told that there Is no battery available.why do you not inform your customers of this situation as it is misguiding. And could also be a breach of trading.where do I get a battery as my phone is useless and i've had to buy a blackberry smartphone.

• 2013-11-09 01:15
  • 3sEw
Total of 263 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade III.