ZTE Blade III - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.5
7.3
7.2

I got the phone from the Lewisham virgin phone shop I unfortunately lost my battery.I went back to the virgin phone shop to buy Another battery and was told that they do not do accessories.I then contacted customer services to ask if they could help to which I was told that there Is no battery available.why do you not inform your customers of this situation as it is misguiding. And could also be a breach of trading.where do I get a battery as my phone is useless and i've had to buy a blackberry smartphone.

• 2013-11-09 01:15
  • 3sEw

It have LED blic light, and secondary camera.

• 2013-11-06 19:22
  • T4wb

ZTE Blade 3 or ZTE Blade G
Who is best for games ?

• 2013-10-21 20:41
  • 3nX8

What is better? ZTE BLADE III or ZTE grand x Mimosa (1 sim)also wondering to know zte pro blade III has dual core processor?

• 2013-10-21 12:30
  • 0w1K

> In reply to rollin stone @ 2013-10-16 05:39 from YU8% - click to readhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62eJjjCjN1w -> This solved my problems with Random Reboots on Zte Blade 3. The Battery contact is not solid, so if you fold a piece of paper like in this video, you will get no reboots again.

• 2013-10-17 08:35
  • pp}F

when ever i recieve a call..my phone restarts..what could be te problem?

• 2013-10-16 05:39
  • YU8%

I have red dots on screen. How can i fix that?

• 2013-10-14 02:27
  • snQL

• 2013-10-03 08:43
  • pp}F

Stand-by time is 5 days.

• 2013-09-29 19:49
  • J2$a

I cannot for the love of anything turn off the Predictive Text.

Im an IT engineer, so is my father and there is nothing to turn it off.

Nothing on the internet, the customer service of ZTE will not or cannot help,

Ive scanned the internet for a couple of hours now, and been using the phone the last few hours to try and turn it off. Nothing. Just ridiculous phone option choice after ridiculous phone option choice.

• 2013-09-28 15:41
  • HDSA

Hi all. I own this phone for 4 month and here is my opinion. I palyed games like Dead Trigger, GTA 3, NFS MW, Blitz Brigade, Heroes of O & C , RF 2012-13, FIFA 14 and other games with 0 lag, and i never rooted phone. All u need to do is, before playing some game, use Task Manager and close all app's, after that u wil have around 200 mb ram free and u can play whatever u like. So for this money this is epic phone

• 2013-09-28 00:36
  • 3nw5

the phone is stupid

it has gets stuck if u use even the simplest app

• 2013-09-27 22:51
  • n7bN

Help me! How to put a photo on viber? Please if you can clear explanation..

• 2013-09-27 18:04
  • 3WJd

I have problem with uploading photos to forsquare. An

• 2013-09-22 18:36
  • Mf58

Stock ROM sucks...i rooted my phone and install a custom Android version - total change in speed, excelent, no lags and no fuss, super phone for this price.

• 2013-09-20 12:44
  • njAC

Hi.... I'm having a problem with my phone (ZTE Blade 3) network. I have tried various options on trying to get the network, but no good result..... please help. Anyway this phone is good. I would recommend it to friends.

• 2013-09-20 01:27
  • YU8$

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-10 11:57 from HHHH - click to readwhenever you want

• 2013-09-13 11:02
  • 3q8A

This is very good phone but I want to ask something :) did he has a secondary camera?somewhere I read that he has but somewhere that he has not.Please can you tell me truth :)

• 2013-09-11 18:07
  • 0x9t

I have this phone, but dispay is broken, When can change it?????????????

• 2013-09-10 11:57
  • HHHH

Hello. Is this phone ARMv7?
Because I want to play games like Subway Surf, Temple run and that.

• 2013-09-07 13:19
  • Lecv
Total of 264 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Blade III.