tablet , 17 Oct 2014My phone doesn't want to download whatsapp and I need help quickly If can't connect to internet, check the Data Connection in the Settings to see whether your network provider is in there or not.
If can connect to internet but can't connect or download certain apps, do the Factory Data Reset sometimes may help (remember to do the data backup before the reset as everything will be erased after the reset).
I c good n bad comments n really I wanna go buy it 2mrw..... So please somebody tell me if its the best or worst cellphone...
SW, 15 Oct 2014You can use the Volume Keys to adjust the volume which are on the upper right side.If you have any technical queries, you could send your queries to ZTE email: Mobile@zte.com.cn. ZTE will reply to you directly.
sonu, 12 Oct 2014please help to me to increase the vol. of speakerYou can use the Volume Keys to adjust the volume which are on the upper right side.
hbee, 14 Oct 2014I hv a pblem with my watsapp I cn see it on de apps, it shows dat it is installed ,but cant op... moreYou have to setup your whatsapp account before you can use it. If the whatsapp still doesn't work, re-install it.
jesus, 11 Oct 2014Does this phone have a front camera want to purches but don't know The phone has front camera
I hv a pblem with my watsapp I cn see it on de apps, it shows dat it is installed ,but cant open it, pls help
got this phone today at argos in sale for 60 quid bargain seems like a good phone for money
Csi, 24 Sep 2014Can tell me somebody how much ist SAR to this Smartphone? Thx!!ZTE Blade L2 UK version only supports single SIM. The SAR is 0.365W/kg.
NSH, 08 Oct 2014Most applications only store in Phone Storage, including this phone. SD Card is for photograph... moreZTE Blade L2 only allows to store the applications in the phone storage, it does not support installing applications on the external SD card.
Wendy , 08 Sep 2014Ds phone is very strong I dropped it wt the screen on de tile floor n guess wt :?nothing happe... moreLikd it an a bought bt i spend hlf n hour lookin fo onother sim crd and it doen't connect to internet dnt knw wat to do bt i reall like it...help plz
Emorlave, 12 Sep 2014I would like to know how to store my downloads to my SD card. Most seems to be stuck on the ph... moreMost applications only store in Phone Storage, including this phone. SD Card is for photographes and musics.
Mohibe, 09 Sep 2014Guys I have this mobile. If any problem I can solve it. Reply if any help needed.Enjoy with yo... moreBy dear my gone shows orange network bars with no H on top and dat doesn't allow me to use my social ntwks or internet pls help....me starting to get bored of did come nw
Overall a very underrated phone.
I have had the phone 3 weeks now and only chose it for it's screen size and the fact that I could get a better mobile tarif deal if I brought a cheaper phone (in the UK).
* Dead stable - never had any app crash or dropped phone calls
* Screen size - brilliant for a budget phone at 5 inches.
* Screen brightness - don't bother with auto dimming. battery has enough juice to have the display at full brightness all of the time.
* CPU speed is great and web browsing is not a slow experience
* Plays full HD mp4 video's without stuttering (mainly because the video is downsized to the display resolution).
* 8 mega pixel camera even though the phone's cover says 5 and the documentation says 5.
Kind of plus and minus points
* Screen size and pixel resolution - handy in one respect of handling HD video a breeze but pixels can be seen
* MediaTek processor - very underrated CPU with good battery use but will eat battery power if playing games
* 4GB of storage isn't 4gb of storage. this is split into two (internal at 1GB and phone storage at 3GB). so you will run out of room quickly. A work around is to move the apps to phone storage
* Audio quality is bass light. equalizer adjustment from 60hz to 14khz so not great.
* Audio loudness is quite low with the built in speaker for notifications but amazingly hands free calls are loud and clear
* Screen pixel density is low but more of a niggle than a real issue.
For a budget phone in the UK (middle market phone in China) you can't go wrong. only the likes of the Motorolla G are better but then that has a smaller screen and I was after at least a 5 inch screen
To me it feels like this phone was physically modelled on the Galaxy SII as all buttons are the same physical layout but with a bigger screen