ZTE Flash - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.4
7.3
6.9

I just bought the ZTE about a month ago and for the most love it. The things i don't like about it are: speaker phone doesn't work for some reason and i used speaker phone a lot on my other phone for driving etc. Also just recently everyone i talk too has been complaining that they here a "screech" on their end coming from my phone. And yes, it heats up if im on it to lon, kind of like a laptop does. The excellent things in this phone are that it's extremely fast, lots of storage, screen resolution is amazing, camera is awesome..pretty much everything except what i mentioned above, which i think is a defect in this particular phone (speakers and screech).Im going to call the company tomorrow and see if it's Sprint or the phone.

• 2014-03-24 08:47
  • I30I

Does this phone allow you do an Instragram video?

• 2014-03-15 03:31
  • 4$W5

Love this phone gets hot when I play games or long videos. That just means time to let it rest. Any way pictures are really nice but when I upload them to Facebook they're mirrored? WHY?

• 2014-03-01 21:07
  • iW8e

I chose this phone because of the 1gb RAM, dual-core processor and the 12.6MP camera. I've been using it for a couple of months and for the most part I love it. My only issue with the phone is the voice quality (volume) when speaking to someone. I can hear the person on the other end very well, but they have trouble hearing me speak and there's no setting to boost the mic level. My biggest issue is not with the phone itself but the network it runs on. Sprint 'Speed' = A joke

• 2014-02-26 18:15
  • b6YN

I have been wondering how its like because I want to get one

• 2014-02-06 06:23
  • jMbM

> In reply to suden2 @ 2013-04-12 16:06 from 3adx - click to readThe cheapest way to getting the ZTE Flash and a cheap plan is iWireless. I'm getting the ZTE flash real soon and I have been looking through the reviews for it for two whole months. Looks like its really worth it!

• 2013-12-29 21:28
  • 4Y6c

The camera is really nice...but the software of this device is really anoying!!...to slowwww for an 1.5GB cpu!!!...looks like an 512MB...the batery is not the best and gets warm!!

• 2013-12-22 04:48
  • 8Fmh

I own the ZTE Flash it is just as powerful or if not even more powerful than your galaxy s3 so dearly love by everyone I get a quadruant benchmark score of 5482 that is higher than the s3 it's still good on multitasking you can use multi windows with floating app if ZTE would have been allowed proper advertising it would. Have out sold the S3 with its camera and lower price point. ..As far as overheating you just have to watch yourscreen brightness..... I use to have to do that with my ipad3 so what. ....and as far as crashes that comes from ram overload 2gigs would have been nice on this and the international version of the S3 but the both are still fast . The bottom line is ZTE is the third largest phone distributors in the world if that with the security issue America has with the company prevents promotion here In the USA..... If the name Samsung was on this head set it would have out sold the 8 megapixel variant. That being said ZTE Flash Rules

• 2013-12-15 13:36
  • kSQ6

> In reply to suden2 @ 2013-04-12 16:06 from 3adx - click to readThey have it on kroger iwireless

• 2013-12-03 03:41
  • kg%V

This Phone is Ok besides the fact that it Freezes Up On Youtube & Everytime it does i always have to take my battery out & put it back in i hate that so much NEEDS IMPROVEMENT & I CANT WAIT TO GET RID OF THIS PHONE SERIOUSLY !!!

• 2013-10-25 04:00
  • qpx0

> In reply to chichmoore @ 2013-05-24 20:12 from ftPk - click to readdoes the zte is available in philippines

• 2013-08-31 11:52
  • wHrS

love the phone great camera great internals only problem i have so far is that it over heats a lot

• 2013-07-19 19:14
  • jBuj

congratulations ZTE for made cute phone...
May God bless you.
I will try to buy that phone in case of its camera coz its so cute...
My name is chichmoore specified in programming language..

• 2013-05-24 20:12
  • ftPk

I had to buy this phone after all that i heard abt the camera. So bought it and i am so surprised that it is actually true, Amazing picture quality. Good job ZTE im impressed.

• 2013-04-29 18:22
  • w49i

you can buy this phone just for the sake of the camera... really terrific phone

• 2013-04-28 01:50
  • w49i

the camera provides an astounding resolution for images… I can zoom to crazy extents on my HDTV without losing clarity… Really impressive camera

• 2013-04-19 22:02
  • w49i

finally a zte phone you can flash... really good phone

• 2013-04-14 20:32
  • w49i

> In reply to Manday @ 2013-01-03 22:51 from 7wCg - click to readDon’t berate a phone because of you inadept at using one.. I have the same device and am not experiencing any such issues..

• 2013-04-13 22:17
  • w49i

> In reply to suden2 @ 2013-04-12 16:06 from 3adx - click to readany sprint store you ll get.. Even walmart its available

• 2013-04-13 22:11
  • w49i

Hi guys, can you let me know where you got this phone?

• 2013-04-12 16:06
  • 3adx
Total of 52 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Flash.