ZTE Flash - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.4
7.4
6.7

> In reply to Jake @ 2014-11-07 23:20 from 8a9f - click to readDo all the pictures are Mirrored?From when this issue started up?Try to re-install the Facebook app and check.

• 2014-11-21 02:57
  • 7wAR

> In reply to btterflyznstars @ 2014-06-29 14:31 from Iudm - click to readI have the same problem with mine, the mirrored images to Facebook. Not sure why it does this.

• 2014-11-07 23:20
  • 8a9f

I've had this 3 months now. I like it. My only problems is the camera has lots of trouble focusing. Have to take lots of the same picture to get one that's not blurred. Also, now the text messaging is working slower than it used to. But for $89.00 and $35. a month unlimited talk and text I cant complain. I have an SD card in it with my music and pics. You can order nice cases on Amazon for like $5.00 too.

• 2014-11-07 23:18
  • 8a9f

> In reply to Steph @ 2014-03-24 08:47 from I30I - click to readI have the same speaker phone problems. Did you ever find out what the problem was, or were you able to get it fixed?

• 2014-11-05 06:43
  • Qt3P

How do I update the android operating system on this phone? Right now its at 4.0.4 and I want it at 4.1.

• 2014-11-02 15:00
  • 4}rk

Love this phone, got on Kroger Iwireless prepaid. Only problem is ZERO coverage in gigantic area of state. Sprint is still the Waffle House of cell service providers-no problems as long as you are near the interstate highways.

• 2014-09-26 23:26
  • qBbx

For some reason my flash keeps going into camera mode and taking multiple pictures on its own ...has anyone else experienced this

• 2014-09-23 13:58
  • 876e

> In reply to destroyer201 @ 2014-03-01 21:07 from iW8e - click to readturn phone sideways when you take them. fixed that prob with mine

• 2014-07-08 16:30
  • qR5e

How do I make this phone stop rebooting? This is quite possibly the WORSE phone I have ever had.I returned this model 3 times for shutting off and rebooting at will. This 4th one does the same thing. The lady at the store said they have had a lot of these returned for the same thing. Internet and data connections are iffy at best. It will find and connect but won't allow access. The camera locks the phone up and the battery has to be removed to get it to unlock. Upon updating it automatically switches to LTE/CDMA which will suck your data VERY FAST because it puts my phone as a HOT SPOT!!! Techs can't figure that one out. I have to keep it on CDMA only. Can't update the camera either. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone. Sorry ZTE but I will never buy another one of your products. Should have realized it was too good to be true.

• 2014-07-08 16:25
  • qR5e

> In reply to btterflyznstars @ 2014-06-29 14:31 from Iudm - click to readMine does this as well. Took me almost a year to realize that if I turned the phone sideways they up loaded fine.

• 2014-07-08 16:15

• 2014-07-08 16:13
  • qR5e

> In reply to destroyer201 @ 2014-03-01 21:07 from iW8e - click to readWhy are pics uploaded to fb mirrored? I love the phone/camera. I'm currently waiting for my replacement because I was experiencing the barcode like lines running through the screen.
Hope all is well with my replacement:)

• 2014-06-29 14:31
  • Iudm

> In reply to ScottAZ @ 2014-06-18 17:38 from 4H6K - click to readThanks for the info ScottAZ, maybe I give it 1 more try? It is just annoying, especially since you loose your entire setup.

• 2014-06-20 13:02
  • 7D%5

> In reply to Rick @ 2014-05-29 20:08 from 7D%5 - click to readI had the same white lines on my screen just 2 weeks after I got my phone. ZTE had me send the phone to Cali. to be repaired. About 5 days later I recieved the phone in a white box with no paper work. Since then the phone has been fine.

• 2014-06-18 17:38
  • 4H6K

> In reply to Princess of Darkness @ 2014-05-21 01:15 from kV3x - click to readLooks like it has a 2 MP front camera. That's listed under 'secondary camera' up above

• 2014-06-11 21:52
  • MgFd

After 2 months of use the phone suddenly freezes after it goes into power saving mode. Hard Reset did not help. ZTE said so send phone back to them. Received it back without any notes, issue is gone, phone worked.

After another 2 months I now have vertical white lines across the screen. Some are stationary, some move along when flipping the screen. Hard Reset did not help.

ZTE said to mail in the phone again. $25 later in shipping charges (for a $99 phone I am done.

• 2014-05-29 20:08
  • 7D%5
  • Princess of Darkness
  • Rating0

Does this phone have a front camera??

• 2014-05-21 01:15
  • kV3x

I just bought the ZTE about a month ago and for the most love it. The things i don't like about it are: speaker phone doesn't work for some reason and i used speaker phone a lot on my other phone for driving etc. Also just recently everyone i talk too has been complaining that they here a "screech" on their end coming from my phone. And yes, it heats up if im on it to lon, kind of like a laptop does. The excellent things in this phone are that it's extremely fast, lots of storage, screen resolution is amazing, camera is awesome..pretty much everything except what i mentioned above, which i think is a defect in this particular phone (speakers and screech).Im going to call the company tomorrow and see if it's Sprint or the phone.

• 2014-03-24 08:47
  • I30I

Does this phone allow you do an Instragram video?

• 2014-03-15 03:31
  • 4$W5

Love this phone gets hot when I play games or long videos. That just means time to let it rest. Any way pictures are really nice but when I upload them to Facebook they're mirrored? WHY?

• 2014-03-01 21:07
  • iW8e
Total of 69 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Flash.