ZTE Grand X IN - user opinions and reviews

desperate 8 megapixel camera

• 2013-01-08 12:49
  • 04Tm
  • F

Hi everyone, Would someone help me with the video call option in my ZTEGrang X phone? Do I need to make some settings to the phone? Thanks in advance.

• 2013-01-07 20:42
  • 3WMb

> In reply to Nikola @ 2013-01-05 23:12 from ptS5 - click to readNFC???? FM RADIO???? Next to the battery is it for wireless charging or for solar-back????

• 2013-01-06 00:16
  • xyJa

I Have this phone for 2 days and i can say for sure that it is GREAT PHONE. It has everything that you need (doesn't have gorilla glass) and I am really satisfied that i bought this phone.
I bought it for 75Euro on 2 year 8Euro/Month contract from T-Mobile Macedonia (insanely cheap !!!).
I will just say go fast and get it while they still offer this contract. It ends by the end of January.
It has VoIP, can stream HD videos, great speed end great screen. It has a little fog on the camera but it is a compromise for the price, but it is not a problem for me.
My advice is to hurry and take this phone.
Nikola Petkov, Macedonia

• 2013-01-05 23:12
  • ptS5

how to realize (to make) video calls, because the phone has no such option

• 2013-01-04 20:32
  • gKAb

> In reply to Nikola @ 2012-12-28 17:30 from ptSn - click to readyes it can

• 2013-01-03 15:18
  • psDp

> In reply to Nikola @ 2012-12-28 17:37 from ptSn - click to readyes you can. It works on Android ... you can download what every you want from Google Play.

• 2013-01-03 15:18
  • psDp

> In reply to goran mkd @ 2013-01-01 20:43 from 04M2 - click to readIt works, everything works perfect

• 2013-01-03 15:11

viber does not work

• 2013-01-01 20:43
  • 04M2

> In reply to kwisatz @ 2012-12-28 09:52 from spkn - click to readSeen it in a subway station with a coming soon message, no price, only that Cosmote Romania will carry the model (they sell unlocked phones even on contract).

• 2012-12-29 02:09
  • ajQt

Can you play games like temple run, subway surf ???

• 2012-12-28 17:37
  • ptSn

Hi. Can this phone play flash video like cartoons on animeflavor.com, or other flash videos. Thanks!

• 2012-12-28 17:30
  • ptSn

Someone, please answer: where can we buy this phone "CONTRACT FREE" (unlocked and unbranded)? Thanks in advance.

• 2012-12-28 09:52
  • spkn

Hi Nikola
i have the phone today its great relay great that preforms is vary fast the touch is ok too and it has flash play\er too so it has everything you need for internet and it has two year warranty so you dont need phone for two years because is good phone , there is one thing i dont want to it you have to watch the glass .

• 2012-12-26 23:36
  • 0U@w

Is the compatibility great issue for this phone?
I am planing to buy it in the next 3 days.
This will be my first android phone and I would really appreciate your feedback because I can't much user experiences on internet.

Please help

Nikola,Macedonia

• 2012-12-26 15:00
  • 3@06

> In reply to mac206mk @ 2012-12-24 09:50 from 04Ne - click to readZdravo. Just got it today. Looks and feels great. Battery is holding even after a day of torture :).
Syncs with PC perfectly,no problem installing apps or widgets.WiFi connectivity and speed excellent.
If you want to know anything else let me know.
Pozdrav

• 2012-12-25 23:36
  • dMKn

> In reply to Macedonia @ 2012-12-23 21:18 from psDp - click to readzdravo
if you want to tall me more about you experience because i want to buy the ZTE x in and i collect information for it , The preforms are so good if everything is OK ill buy it.

• 2012-12-24 09:50
  • 04Ne

I bought this phone few days ago.
I love it, considering that i bought it for 75 euro (4.500 mkd) from T-Mobile on 24 months deal.
I charge the battery the same day when i bought it, but i was installing things, watching videos, using Skype, Viber, playing games, calling... 24/7 on phone :) 'cause it's new.
I reduce the brittleness on low so the battery can last longer.
For that price the phone is excellent. You don't have to pay a lot of money for expensive phones, 'cause this one ZTE Grand X IN is very very good and i wouldn't trade it

• 2012-12-23 21:18
  • psDp

The phone is just great, im using it about 3-4 days till now its awasome, about cam. its not very good but for me its no problem, its not that bad, my priority was processor and software. For picturing i have digital camera :D Good phone, with big screen, very fast and rensposible, design 5 stars. About NFC everybody sad that there is no NFC, but in my task menagare i see nfc bluetooth active, so maby it has NFC. Im very pleased with this phone

• 2012-12-21 23:31
  • ptRC
Total of 168 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Grand X IN.