ZTE Grand X LTE T82 - user opinions and reviews

6.6
7.1
7.1

This site has 1080p 30fps, ZTE T82 Australia has 15fps @ VGA

Is the Australian version not as good, or is it a copied typo from the lower performance T28?

• 2014-09-12 04:58
  • vuPY

I am using ZTE T82, it says 3G but i cannot use data usage... even if i turn it on. What could be the possible solution? i bought the phone in the Philippines and i am using it in Cambodia. please email

gracia.perdiguerra@gmail.com

• 2014-04-08 09:00
  • Px5g

I have got this ZTE T81 telestra from Australia , i need help on how to unlock it, it network locked,awaiting for help ,thanks

• 2013-10-18 10:26
  • Sc5y

> In reply to speeto @ 2013-09-23 10:59 from U$mA - click to readHi the ZTE T82 is know in Australia as the Telstra Easytouch www.zte.com.au/telstra/index.htm‎
You can down load the rite manual.

• 2013-09-26 11:07
  • vuCg

> In reply to len @ 2013-05-17 16:24 from vLy8 - click to readI also asking how?

• 2013-09-26 06:53
  • v0qJ

> In reply to speeto @ 2013-09-02 09:36 from U$mA - click to readThanks, guys. I got T81 user manual downloaded and it looks like it may work for my T82. Will report again if it doesn't.

• 2013-09-23 10:59
  • U$mA

Can anyone please send me where the user manual can be downloaded?

• 2013-09-02 09:36
  • U$mA

> In reply to Mark @ 2013-08-10 07:15 from 7X1A - click to readThe t81 has the same specs but 4 inchscreen with a resolution of 400x800 5mp camera(which is terrible) records 720p video front camera 0.3mp and everything else is the same

• 2013-08-29 06:30
  • RN$G

Where is the specs of zte t81?

• 2013-08-10 07:15
  • 7X1A

I am using the T82 and i heard its not available in the South African market...

My challenge is i always get error messages when i try and download other apps i.e: Error 946, what could cause this problem? any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

• 2013-07-30 20:59
  • f3}p

Good phone :-) but will this Ever get the jellybean update? Or will rooting be my only option? :(((

• 2013-07-19 12:00
  • thYk

> In reply to LawrenceSP @ 2013-06-29 05:57 from t7qv - click to readNice man, I'm also from the Philippines and I'm actually planning to get a line with them. I only have limited options with them and when I saw your review with the phone. I've made up my man. Salamat. Kudos!

• 2013-07-12 06:22
  • vxti

Yup, have a screen protector installed. Can't find one for this model so I just used an extra protector for a PSP 2000. It doesn't cover the entire screen (doesn't block the front camera) but does squarely fit the whole touch screen area. I'll check my settings again. Maybe it's also the lighting. Thanks.
Btw, just dropped my phone, argghhh!!! Got a ding on the metal bezel, near the mic. Sighh, barely a month old @:(.

• 2013-07-02 03:04
  • Kh@e

• 2013-07-02 02:31
  • Kh@e

I got this phone from Smart Philippines for free on my second line. I've used several Android low to mid to high-end devices for 3 years now. I wasn't excited about the ZTE T82 when I got it since I am currently using an Xperia Z. Then I tried antutu on it, got 11,000+! was quite surprised as I considered this phone as low to mid-end. Also it only has dual-core but the antutu benchmark is actually better than my other "cheap" quad-core phone and tablet. so I decided to install games on it (Temple Run Oz and Dead Trigger). I was really impressed with it's performance! i tried streaming videos, etc., still impressed! Apart from it's being plasticky and "chinaphone-ish" looks, perfromance-wise, it's impressive for it's price. beats other "cheap" quad-cores I tell you. Screen quality is passable. Camera is passable, flash is useable. Battery is above average (beats my Xperia Z's 2,330mAh maybe because of lower screen resolution and only dual-core) Really satisfied with it's price-vs-performance. :)

• 2013-06-29 05:57
  • t7qv

> In reply to Jun @ 2013-06-17 15:10 from tCQp - click to readMake sure the front camera is not covered by any screen protector as it will definitely affect the performance of the front camera. I have A ZTE T82 and I don't have any of your issues with the front camera. It takes nice self-portraits actually. :)

• 2013-06-29 05:39
  • t7qv

> In reply to Jun @ 2013-06-17 15:10 from tCQp - click to readDo you have a "generic" screen protector on? make sure the camera is not covered by the protector as it will definitely affect the front camera performance. I have a ZTE T82 and the front camera is nice for self portraits. :)

• 2013-06-29 05:17
  • t7qv

I am considering to get this on Smart also, but I can't just take its China phone look.. :(

• 2013-06-22 07:19
  • thbu

Just got this from a Smart retention plan 800. Overall, a nice unit, if you don't mind the typical China phone appearance. Quite responsive, no lags so far. Only dislike I have is the front facing camera. Photos and videos are grainy, to think it's 1.3MP capable of 720P as per specs. Can anyone confirm this same poor performance?

• 2013-06-17 15:10
  • tCQp

How can I put the camera shutter on silent?

• 2013-05-17 16:24
  • vLy8
Total of 50 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Grand X LTE T82.