ZTE Grand X Quad V987 - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.9
7.2
7.1

Finally found that I'm not the only person with the call sound problem. I'm so tired of hearing from everyone that I talk to that they cannot hear me and there's too much static on their end. I hear them loud and clear but no one can hear me clearly at all since I bought the phone. I think it's terrible that the company wants you to pay to send the phone back and be without it for a few days just so that they can send you another phone that will do the same thing. Why does this company sell a phone that you know is having these issues. I'm not paying Cricket another cent. I'll just replace this phone all together as soon as the first opportunity arises.

• 2014-10-31 02:10
  • jbpE

i m confused that zte grand X lite V 967s and zte grand V987 are two different phones with different specs or are these mobiles are of two different smattphones.

• 2014-10-29 21:35
  • Hkqn

This phone is quite good based on its price....the only thing i complain is its camera quality on low light..but the rest its awesome

• 2014-10-28 13:29
  • t}Em

Hi! I just received my ZTE V987, all OK, but the data connection have a red icon below. I only have access to internet on WiFi.
i did this:
Checked to turn the Data Connection ON when i insert the SIM card.
Changed the Sim card to the other slot and nothing.

checked all the options I saw related to this issue on the phone menu but nothing.

It has the Chinese rom . already rooted. Does anyone have this issue? how u solved it?
Thanks!

• 2014-10-26 21:31
  • PHxx

> In reply to andy801k @ 2014-07-09 17:23 from 2ZYf - click to readGreat experience after using this phone from last two days great High end specs, in less value,phone is fast and plays HD games too,sound is a bit low but clear plays HD movies flawlessly in mxplayer,camera is good but you have to manage it by using HD camera ulrra ,download it from play store it gives the best of the best results.I like this phone a lot look is premium,bit bulky but feels you are not using cheap phone,you can install apps directly to SD card only thing you have to change the storage setting to sd card.one can buy this phone blindly........

• 2014-10-08 16:49
  • 2Sxx

Friends I Want To Buy This Phone . Please Suggest Me In Buying This.

• 2014-10-04 11:17
  • rK8r

Dear all,
I bought it a few days back,prior to purchase of it i had lot off doubts relating to Quality of product,
after i recieved it & used it i find it very nice looking, Very nice featured, meeting all my expectations, the phone is equipped with Play store, Antivirus,gmail, Kingsoffice, facility to write in hindi, English and n nos of languages, the Battery back up is also very nice, the Battery charges very slow, however it could be due to safety measures taken by Manufacturer, The phone came with a flip cover that was not mentioned when purchased it online.
The only pron i find is Poor Loudness of Sound while playing music & the Picture Quality however i am not sure whether i adjusted the camera in right ways, Overall "Product Worth Buying & Really Value for Money."

• 2014-09-30 18:46
  • utre

Good battery, smart display, no hanging, good look.

Poor camera, poor sound on head set while music play.

I love this one.

• 2014-09-30 08:35
  • Xu@S

wowww....
i like it tns......

• 2014-09-25 08:18
  • utWZ
  • F

> In reply to hyacinth @ 2014-09-22 22:40 from BCJj - click to readGot it... thanx..

• 2014-09-23 17:44
  • XNtq

> In reply to hyacinth @ 2014-09-22 22:40 from BCJj - click to readThanx.... will check that

• 2014-09-23 16:21
  • XNtq

> In reply to Naveen @ 2014-09-01 09:57 from vGNH - click to readYes you are correct. After installing a magnetic compass app it says "Orientation Sensor not found". When I did research in forums people say that if auto-rotate screen is disabled you could encounter this problem . But it didn't work. Is this issue is concerned with hardware or with some kind of firmwares?
Please reply to my email (royalbird29@gmail.com) if someone fixed this issue

• 2014-09-23 13:50
  • utdx

u can buy scratch guard from http://www.shopclues.com/ostri.............it has good quality glass....instead of guard use mobile cover..u can also buy from hongkong ebay if u have credit card...it will take 15-20 days to come mind that..lot of diff covers also avl

• 2014-09-22 22:40
  • BCJj

Where can i get a Screen guard for this phone ?? (India). I have looked on snapdeal flipkart and ebay.. not available there...

• 2014-09-22 14:36
  • XNtq

is this scratch resistant?

• 2014-09-19 09:56
  • sxtb

Hello, I using this phone over a year and it does not have NFC

• 2014-09-18 07:26
  • 9E1p

awasome use this phone realy im happy

• 2014-09-17 06:49
  • vG3r

hiii guys zte phones are awesome..this is my second handset from snapdeal...i bought this phone and believe me guys the quality and specs are awesome...the build quality is just like high end phones...and the performance is awesome..whoever is having second thought for buying this handset just go for it....parts are easily available on ebay hongkong...and plus u get a free cover with this phone from snapdeal which is not mentioned.

• 2014-09-16 10:45
  • BCJj

> In reply to jatin @ 2014-08-13 10:53 from bEQf - click to readHeh guys i want to buy this phone plz tell me about this set Is zte are trustible phones???

• 2014-09-13 22:09
  • rK8H

> In reply to steve @ 2013-12-28 14:55 from xvUH - click to read999 SR from eXtra Store

• 2014-09-06 17:35
  • Lbm4
Total of 100 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Grand X Quad V987.