ZTE Grand X Quad V987 - user opinions and reviews

6.8
7.1
7.0

Hello Everyone!
I want to buy this phone! can any1 just confirm few details?
1. does Google play store come pre-installed? Location - India.
2. Can you move apps to sd card?
3. how about the camera?
4. touch response?
5. any major cons u feel compare to moto E?
6. Total experience? would u recommend this phone to any1? please reply friend!! thanks a lot

• 2014-08-20 08:44
  • Rsv%

> In reply to jatin @ 2014-08-13 10:53 from bEQf - click to readHello Jatin!
I want to buy this phone! can u just confirm few details?
1. does Google play store come pre-installed?
2. Can you move apps to sd card?
3. how about the camera?
4. touch response?
5. any major cons u feel compare to moto E?

• 2014-08-20 08:43
  • Rsv%

I have ZTE grand x quad lite v967s, this is very best cheap phone, this phone is easy handling the big games and providing a good experience. Touch and sensor are absolutely good, as we all know that ZTE is a trustable brand and servicing for manny year

• 2014-08-13 10:53
  • bEQf

shall i buy zte grand x or not??? today i thought to buy it. plz guide me.

• 2014-08-12 10:28
  • w4Y5

Is it hardware related issue or software? Anybody plz help me out if possible.

• 2014-07-10 13:52
  • X0Zf

I'm using ZTE grand x quad lite v967s the lite version of this fone. One of the best fine but camera listed is 8MP but the clarity is disgusting. Its like a VGA cam. Zte is not gonna do regarding this for sure. Is any body here know abt camera?

• 2014-07-09 17:23
  • 2ZYf

> In reply to asheesh @ 2013-11-25 07:58 from sSTf - click to readmobogenie app

• 2014-06-30 17:38
  • vQ%p

I hope ZTE will release an update for this phone.

• 2014-05-02 00:51
  • PSIQ

i have an issue that is heated to the point your mobile ear when i talk about 2 minute or more.
Do you have tell me something on this problem?
My mobile ZTE V987 X GRAND

• 2014-04-07 21:54
  • 3Ae%

Hi I having problem with my phone turning off and on and when I opened the program to burn any longer stands Shutting down I tried to format the phone but I failed I do not know if I can format to use the computer I asked for help to get the soft ware to help me. or any idea on this

• 2014-04-02 12:27
  • ftP2

It does 900/2100mhz umts. I use it on the Optus Network here in Australia.

• 2014-01-21 01:07
  • XrGG

Do you know the SAR value for this phone ?

• 2013-12-28 14:55
  • xvUH

I really need to know what are the bands for HSDPA
i live in Panama and it only works with 850 HSDPA //

• 2013-12-11 20:22
  • yfs@

> In reply to oioioi @ 2013-12-04 15:21 from HC7s - click to readThank you for your answer. Is there still a way to save battery even with a launcher? I am using the prime version of Next Launcher. Also, if I root it. can I unroot it for warranty purposes? Thank you!

• 2013-12-06 08:34
  • 9Lax

> In reply to kaka @ 2013-12-02 10:41 from KAF0 - click to readYou need to root the phone and flash with a new ROM. It's pretty easy: http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2246874

I've tried 4.2 and 4.1 and both works fine.

• 2013-12-04 15:28
  • HC7s

> In reply to AnorexiA @ 2013-11-23 05:58 from thc} - click to readEasy (and necessary) to root this phone. Just follow (carefully) the directions posted in the XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2246874

• 2013-12-04 15:25
  • HC7s

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-25 23:36 from 9Lax - click to readI don't use battery saving software. Android is good as saving your battery as it is, and my experience of battery saving apps is that they use as much as they save, and what they save they primarily save by turning off meaningful features that I need. To save battery: simply don't use live wallpapers, don't use too many widgets, and use a nice simple launcher like Zeam. Also, if you root your phone you can set up a profile to set your CPU to minimum speed when the screen is off. That'll save you some battery without affecting use.

This phone really needs to be rooted and flashed, or you'll have all the Chinese junk on it, and you also won't have Google Play, etc (dropping the Chinese stock ROM will also save you battery). It's easy to do. Guide and ROMs here: http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2246874

• 2013-12-04 15:21
  • HC7s

> In reply to kaka @ 2013-12-02 10:41 from KAF0 - click to readI had the same problem. you need to change the android version to other than the Chinese you currently have there. I took it to this store which to did it for me for very chip.

• 2013-12-04 12:20
  • 0@Yx

I have ZTE V987 but it don't have google a/c option in setting->add account.
So I'm unable to add google account in my phone, due to this play store is not working and some google specific apps are not working.
Please help me here, how to add google a/c in my phone.

Thanks, please help !!

• 2013-12-02 10:41
  • KAF0
Total of 74 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Grand X Quad V987.