ZTE Grand X Quad V987 - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.8
7.1
7.0

> In reply to andy801k @ 2014-07-09 17:23 from 2ZYf - click to readGreat experience after using this phone from last two days great High end specs, in less value,phone is fast and plays HD games too,sound is a bit low but clear plays HD movies flawlessly in mxplayer,camera is good but you have to manage it by using HD camera ulrra ,download it from play store it gives the best of the best results.I like this phone a lot look is premium,bit bulky but feels you are not using cheap phone,you can install apps directly to SD card only thing you have to change the storage setting to sd card.one can buy this phone blindly........

• 2014-10-08 16:49
  • 2Sxx

Friends I Want To Buy This Phone . Please Suggest Me In Buying This.

• 2014-10-04 11:17
  • rK8r

Dear all,
I bought it a few days back,prior to purchase of it i had lot off doubts relating to Quality of product,
after i recieved it & used it i find it very nice looking, Very nice featured, meeting all my expectations, the phone is equipped with Play store, Antivirus,gmail, Kingsoffice, facility to write in hindi, English and n nos of languages, the Battery back up is also very nice, the Battery charges very slow, however it could be due to safety measures taken by Manufacturer, The phone came with a flip cover that was not mentioned when purchased it online.
The only pron i find is Poor Loudness of Sound while playing music & the Picture Quality however i am not sure whether i adjusted the camera in right ways, Overall "Product Worth Buying & Really Value for Money."

• 2014-09-30 18:46
  • utre

Good battery, smart display, no hanging, good look.

Poor camera, poor sound on head set while music play.

I love this one.

• 2014-09-30 08:35
  • Xu@S

wowww....
i like it tns......

• 2014-09-25 08:18
  • utWZ
  • F

> In reply to hyacinth @ 2014-09-22 22:40 from BCJj - click to readGot it... thanx..

• 2014-09-23 17:44
  • XNtq

> In reply to hyacinth @ 2014-09-22 22:40 from BCJj - click to readThanx.... will check that

• 2014-09-23 16:21
  • XNtq

> In reply to Naveen @ 2014-09-01 09:57 from vGNH - click to readYes you are correct. After installing a magnetic compass app it says "Orientation Sensor not found". When I did research in forums people say that if auto-rotate screen is disabled you could encounter this problem . But it didn't work. Is this issue is concerned with hardware or with some kind of firmwares?
Please reply to my email (royalbird29@gmail.com) if someone fixed this issue

• 2014-09-23 13:50
  • utdx

u can buy scratch guard from http://www.shopclues.com/ostri.............it has good quality glass....instead of guard use mobile cover..u can also buy from hongkong ebay if u have credit card...it will take 15-20 days to come mind that..lot of diff covers also avl

• 2014-09-22 22:40
  • BCJj

Where can i get a Screen guard for this phone ?? (India). I have looked on snapdeal flipkart and ebay.. not available there...

• 2014-09-22 14:36
  • XNtq

is this scratch resistant?

• 2014-09-19 09:56
  • sxtb

Hello, I using this phone over a year and it does not have NFC

• 2014-09-18 07:26
  • 9E1p

awasome use this phone realy im happy

• 2014-09-17 06:49
  • vG3r

hiii guys zte phones are awesome..this is my second handset from snapdeal...i bought this phone and believe me guys the quality and specs are awesome...the build quality is just like high end phones...and the performance is awesome..whoever is having second thought for buying this handset just go for it....parts are easily available on ebay hongkong...and plus u get a free cover with this phone from snapdeal which is not mentioned.

• 2014-09-16 10:45
  • BCJj

> In reply to jatin @ 2014-08-13 10:53 from bEQf - click to readHeh guys i want to buy this phone plz tell me about this set Is zte are trustible phones???

• 2014-09-13 22:09
  • rK8H

> In reply to steve @ 2013-12-28 14:55 from xvUH - click to read999 SR from eXtra Store

• 2014-09-06 17:35
  • Lbm4

i recently bought zte grand x quad lite in this mobile there is no compass hardware

• 2014-09-01 09:57
  • vGNH

> In reply to zshachie @ 2014-08-23 17:03 from P@aU - click to readHello zshachie!
I want to buy this phone! can any1 just confirm few details?1. does Google play store come pre-installed? Location - India.2. Can you move apps to sd card?3. how about the camera?4. touch response?5. any major cons u feel compare to moto E?6. Total experience? would u recommend this phone to any1? please reply friend!! thanks a lotReply

• 2014-08-25 19:59
  • 7tSM

> In reply to jatin @ 2014-08-13 10:53 from bEQf - click to readHi I have this phone but I can't install my new NBA2k14 I have no games in my phone always say error no space?

• 2014-08-23 17:04
  • P@aU

• 2014-08-23 17:03
  • P@aU
Total of 96 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Grand X Quad V987.