ZTE Grand X V970 - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.2
7.1
7.3

> In reply to zaini @ 2014-04-05 08:34 from NFaR - click to readI have used mine for a year now, Got one for the daughter she is a happy bunny with it, also got one for a friend who needed internet access - no landline, also very happy. It's one of the best value/performance smartphones available beating other phones in features and display that cost a lot more.

• 2014-04-07 20:32
  • 3avX

i wanted to buy zte x grand ... tell me what i should do??? should i buy or not??? how his working????

• 2014-04-05 08:34
  • NFaR

Dears
Any one tell me how can I install games because no ny fone doesn't support any games. I can't determine if this problem is a public or my fone hase special problem

• 2014-03-20 22:36
  • Mfxf

i was working my my zte grand x v970 and blocked i turn off and now i cant turn on i have try to charge but i doesnt charge can anybody help

• 2014-03-13 18:26
  • gC7a

My ZTE V970 stopped working, only showing 'android' on the screen highlighted left to right for hours without continue to switch on correctly as usual. Is there any way how to revive it? I switched it of several times by removing the battery, but it was futile. I connected to my PC, but the PC is not reading any sign of gadget through USB connected. Can somebody or else experienced something similar, and revive the mobile back?

• 2014-03-10 17:21
  • p7Jd

Hi.. Something is went wrong with my ZTE. Whatsapp pic not dowloading and not sending... Please anyone Help me.. how to fix this issue

• 2014-03-10 13:32
  • y@WK

My zte phone always freezes

• 2014-02-17 19:43
  • fsT5

ZTE Grand S II: Much Smartphone with new voice control. ZTE has the enormous equipped Android Smartphone Grand S II shown at the CES in Las Vegas with 5.5 inch large Full HD display. The focus is also a novel by the manufacturer Voice control, the fitted first to the Grand S II for use.

• 2014-02-08 12:47
  • bCcX

ZTE Grand is my favorite phone.

• 2014-02-03 18:33
  • uNVD

nice but battery problem and which country made ?

• 2014-02-03 08:24
  • PDTu

> In reply to waltz@andriod @ 2013-12-04 10:10 from vx4R - click to readhow did you rooted the phone ?

• 2014-01-27 19:52

How to update to android 4.1

• 2013-12-28 21:47
  • pI${

> In reply to jim1985 @ 2013-10-19 07:34 from L1D$ - click to readHi Jim,

How to install another rom on my V970? I already rooted my phone.

please advise..

• 2013-12-04 10:10
  • vx4R

> In reply to jim1985 @ 2013-10-19 07:34 from L1D$ - click to readHow to install another rom support arabic language on this mobile?

• 2013-11-27 03:25
  • Nk2N

Well... first to say sorry for my english :)
I bought the phone in Russia V 790 1 sim card. 512 ram, I bought it for a good price i have to say was 100 dollares around so.. i could say for this price is the best phone i bought..
I am ok with thу phone is working quite well, but of course there is some minors which I didnt try to fix it yet. I didnt try to install a new room i have the same as when i bought it.. 4.0.3, games i dindt try much but as i read it can play good games anyway, I dont like that signal is poor sometimes but.. When i was talking swith someone i dindt have problem of disconection just 1 time happend miss the signal and i had to turn off. is quite fast buit I am happy + the price i payed for it was great.. so. also i have to say i have some probems some programs close automatilly and say doesnt work now if you want to report it, i think maybe is problem of the Rom whihc i dint change it yet.. the rest is quite ok, i thnk 512 of ram is not very good but i read someone said it locked? my tip is if in your country this phone is more tha 150 dollares please try to find something else like a LG Optimus 2x something like that i think it will be better, the model i like.. but if you got a good price even please dont think 2 times in buy it or not JUST DO IT :)
btw 2 sim card and 1 sim card, I dont know which is better as i see now i would love to have 1gb ram

• 2013-11-05 18:57
  • 0w1K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-16 17:00 from P1KE - click to readthe ram at the 970m is locked to 512mb if you install another rom it will be unlocked to 1gb.

• 2013-10-19 07:34
  • L1D$

> In reply to Ranny12 @ 2013-10-09 14:41 from th1y - click to readI´m also using the 512mb version one, and it´s pretty fast and reliable. The only problem I've found is the hard drive, 2gb it´s not enough for this kind of phone.

• 2013-10-16 17:00
  • P1KE

> In reply to BonBony @ 2013-10-05 01:49 from iLYs - click to readhey bonbony mabrouk plz tell my about the touch sensitivity and the battery backup, and if i can use it with vodafone or etislat sim thx

• 2013-10-10 14:46
  • fv{T

I'm using the ZTE V970m the one that has 512RAM and actually it's fast and good phone. I can play dead trigger without lag. But my problem about this phone is the sensitivity of the screen because sometimes when I'm texting the letters get doubled and multiplied but overall this is a good and affordable phone.

• 2013-10-09 14:41
  • th1y
Total of 153 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Grand X V970.