ZTE Grand X V970 - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.3
7.3
7.4

How can I put a picture when someone is calling. I'm trying to glue a picture on one name but it doesn't work. I select the contact, click on the icon then it tells me to take a picture or select from gallery. I select from galery, click on the picture but it doesn't stick. What else do I need to do ? What am I missing?

• 2014-08-14 02:12
  • RY%H

Almost a year on, the greatest annoyance is still that the GPS is so poor, its pretty much unusable. Also, since the introduction of 4G networks, the phone constantly drops out whilst attempting to connect to HSPA. Thus, I have to switch the "use 2G networks only" option in metro areas, drastically slowing down network speeds.

• 2014-07-26 08:22
  • iig1

> In reply to edmenz33 @ 2014-06-06 14:37 from ftNU - click to readGet a custom rom and u get rid of 95 % of the problems

• 2014-06-20 18:40
  • pk03

I appreciate and like ZTE Grand X but my screen is broken so I can't use it. in my country I don't find screen for sale. What can I do? Please help me

• 2014-06-11 11:11
  • MuLn

don't buy this phone since these 2 months i got it i had and still have a lot of problems like: freeze,bug and crash...

• 2014-06-06 14:37
  • ftNU

I thing good phone. I have from 2013murch. only ned more place phor more programs

• 2014-05-30 13:36
  • n}rM

i bought one piece from china in november 2013. very good by now, no problems, no freezing

• 2014-05-22 22:37
  • 0U9k

VERY LOW quality phone. Broken at the 4th months (rebooting or stuck in initial logo). ZTE REFUSES TO FIX IT UNDER WARRANTY. No rom upgrade and no hard reset helped to fix it. BEWARE of this company, very dodgy chinese company.

• 2014-05-01 22:49
  • 32B9

> In reply to zaini @ 2014-04-05 08:34 from NFaR - click to readI have used mine for a year now, Got one for the daughter she is a happy bunny with it, also got one for a friend who needed internet access - no landline, also very happy. It's one of the best value/performance smartphones available beating other phones in features and display that cost a lot more.

• 2014-04-07 20:32
  • 3avX

i wanted to buy zte x grand ... tell me what i should do??? should i buy or not??? how his working????

• 2014-04-05 08:34
  • NFaR

Dears
Any one tell me how can I install games because no ny fone doesn't support any games. I can't determine if this problem is a public or my fone hase special problem

• 2014-03-20 22:36
  • Mfxf

i was working my my zte grand x v970 and blocked i turn off and now i cant turn on i have try to charge but i doesnt charge can anybody help

• 2014-03-13 18:26
  • gC7a

My ZTE V970 stopped working, only showing 'android' on the screen highlighted left to right for hours without continue to switch on correctly as usual. Is there any way how to revive it? I switched it of several times by removing the battery, but it was futile. I connected to my PC, but the PC is not reading any sign of gadget through USB connected. Can somebody or else experienced something similar, and revive the mobile back?

• 2014-03-10 17:21
  • p7Jd

Hi.. Something is went wrong with my ZTE. Whatsapp pic not dowloading and not sending... Please anyone Help me.. how to fix this issue

• 2014-03-10 13:32
  • y@WK

My zte phone always freezes

• 2014-02-17 19:43
  • fsT5

ZTE Grand S II: Much Smartphone with new voice control. ZTE has the enormous equipped Android Smartphone Grand S II shown at the CES in Las Vegas with 5.5 inch large Full HD display. The focus is also a novel by the manufacturer Voice control, the fitted first to the Grand S II for use.

• 2014-02-08 12:47
  • bCcX

ZTE Grand is my favorite phone.

• 2014-02-03 18:33
  • uNVD

nice but battery problem and which country made ?

• 2014-02-03 08:24
  • PDTu

> In reply to waltz@andriod @ 2013-12-04 10:10 from vx4R - click to readhow did you rooted the phone ?

• 2014-01-27 19:52
  • S6QC

the camera is 720p

• 2013-12-28 21:50
  • pI${
Total of 161 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Grand X V970.