ZTE Imperial - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.2
6.2
6.5

For setting has stopped , do this. Go to the phone dialer. Hit menu , settings , additional settings, plus code dialing settings and uncheck it.

• 2014-03-25 17:56
  • yswE

The ZTE Imperial started off being a great phone for the first month after I purchased it. But then every time I made a call or sent a text a message would come up saying all settings have stopped. I sent the phone out for repair. It could not be fixed. I was givenanother brand new ZTE Imperial and was told it was a flaw in the phones programming and that the manufacturer was aware and working on an update to fix the issue. Then one month after getting my second new phone the same thing started to happen. I was then told by a US Cellular repair agent that I was just going to have to live with it until the manufacturer came up with the update to fix the issue. To date its been 5 months. Don't buy this phone its junk. .

• 2014-03-09 10:11
  • FIqb

• 2014-03-09 08:32
  • FImb

• 2014-03-09 08:31
  • FIX4

> In reply to Steve @ 2014-02-23 20:29 from q$jH - click to readI forgot to mention that the screen based "keypad" is too small for large fingers. Get ready for errant messages that are all but impossible to correct or delete. Okay...Aside from being STUCK with this awful device until tomorrow (When I go trade for a great Motorola or some other phone with an actual keypad and tough enough frame.), I feel a bit better. DON'T SETTLE FOR A BAD PHONE JUST BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP!

• 2014-02-23 20:35
  • q$jH

This is BY FAR the worst example of a phone I've ever purchased. I work with large animals (>1000 lbs) daily, and I do so in harsh environments. I'm very active. This phone has an inconvenient screen that spins around like a pin wheel, has to be locked (and therefore, unlocked) or it will call random numbers and load up websites, gets dirty easily, shuts itself off between uses (unless you don't mind it eating the battery), easily turns on/off the mute function just with the pressure of your cheek against the screen during a call, and it has far too many useless functions. OH! Wanna clear your call history or texts? ONE by ONE by ONE by ONE....Drag on ad nauseum! This MIGHT be an ok phone for a city person who sits behind a desk and has plenty of time to mess with it, but it's DEFINATELY NOT a working man or woman's phone! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS WORTHLESS TRINKET!!!!

• 2014-02-23 20:29
  • q$jH

My husband and I just received our ZTE Imperial yesterday. So far so good. Granted it is not the top of the line but with the deal we got, it should be just fine. His seems to run faster than mine, but I use more options than he does. From what I know about Galaxy II & III, and the Iphone that my grandchildren have, this phone was ALOT cheaper and does just as much as those. We will see.

• 2013-08-08 22:23
  • 4k2N

it looks so low tech..

• 2013-07-29 19:06
  • RxnW

> In reply to Omid87 @ 2013-07-02 08:29 from a36m - click to readSignal on this phone is terrible I've had phones for over 20 years and this one has the worst signal by far and constantly drops callsand peoples constantly say they can't hear me

• 2013-07-12 22:25
  • FInj

it seem we will see a good batery life on this model. becaule 2500 mah is not normal for this device. it is very big value. i think this is a good engineering. i liked. really..

• 2013-07-10 22:32
  • Jh5e

> In reply to Omid87 @ 2013-07-02 08:29 from a36m - click to readI was one of the first people to get this phone in my area, they had just recieved them in the stores 2 hours b4 i went in.. I have to say i like androids, i just dont like how big a bolky they are getting so when i seen this [hone it has 4gb built in memory allowed for more space, front and back facing camera, it runs well, and the battery is great, i can wake up at 1030am and when i get home at 1130pm and i still have half of my life left.. the only thing that i dont like that its a 4g phone and it still running on 3 g network so at times it is very slow.. but this is a great phone. I would recommend to people who want the same thing a samsung galaxy 3 does.. bc my sis in law has that phone and i can do all the same things she can.. i g

• 2013-07-08 22:48
  • DQn8

Hi,friends.You may wonder why I,m writing here!!!?Among all phone sites,this the only trustable factwriting place that I can write freely and my fact comments wouldn,t be deleted like----!?Also google is the most trustable social networks that I trust it and I rely on its true information!But about this cellphone there is not much to say and I hope the ZTC,before its release,re-collect it from all markets that is unexpectedly very harmful and hazardous to the ZTC fame and reputation that I care,though I don,t have much information about the good ZTC!!!?I wish much more success about the mentioned names hopefully!Best future products+good luck!?

• 2013-07-02 08:29
  • a36m
Total of 12 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Imperial.