ZTE Kis III V790 - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.1
6.0
6.1

Many firms offer replacement batteries but virtually all of them are completely different shapes & sizes. ZTE customer services were worse than useless. I'm getting a different phone because of this [and not a ZTE].

• 2014-08-31 23:51
  • my2k

Whatsapp crashes in this phone

• 2014-08-28 02:30
  • teuP

> In reply to Catherine of Aragon @ 2013-11-18 14:14 from pYyj - click to readTry removing the battery, wait for a few seconds, put it back, then try to switch the phone on again. If FTM thingy still pops up, repeat the steps. I've experienced that one, but removing and replacing it works.

• 2014-07-28 14:57
  • t7Xk

my screen is shattered, where can i find one in my area, i looked it in the market is not there?

• 2014-05-14 12:05
  • Gfuu

I am unable to update my phone due to an update package that has to be copied to the memory card..where can I find it on my phone?

• 2014-03-24 15:25
  • 9C1%

can i update my android version ?
and if i can what is the latest version i can have ?
please help

• 2014-01-09 12:35
  • fn86

> In reply to JOSEY @ 2013-12-09 15:23 from N98Y - click to readhow will i unlock my zte v790 phone?

• 2013-12-30 03:16
  • wHrS

> In reply to Zaendrea @ 2013-08-07 14:07 from tVvU - click to readgo where they unlock phones from avoid using the pattren try a pin or if ur wifi or data is activated sign in with ur goole account

• 2013-12-09 15:23
  • N98Y
  • Catherine of Aragon
  • Rating0

My ZTE V790 has just frozen, saying "FTM" on the screen. I have tried pressing the volume control and the power button at the same time, and also tried to charge it, thinking it might spring into action. But nothing. Please help.

• 2013-11-18 14:14
  • pYyj

Bought this phone in orange expo Uganda but SIM2 keeps dropping network. Has anyone experienced this?

• 2013-11-06 08:34
  • ftIM

the 2nd sim is only 2G, you can't connect to the internet..only the 1st sim slot is 3G..and i got disappointed when I knew about this info..

• 2013-10-21 11:16
  • Kg}e

just bought the phone. looking for ways to unlock the network lock functions. i want to use any two simcards.

tried it on tethering, not first as i expected. i shall try again

• 2013-10-19 05:45
  • ftIF

WARNING_ZTE_V790 _android 4.0.4 USERS!

This phones have a BUG on the software,in this case the V790_android 4.0.4 dual SIM!

When i use two Sim cards,during a call or on the End of Call,
appear the message "Android process.com Stop" !...

The phone try reboot Both Sim Cardś,but he can not do that,before switch OFF and Switch ON the phone again...
During a trip with the data activated, WAS impossible WORK with phone!!!...

This phones was SELLING on EBay.UK by ATC E-Commerce Ltd (with many nick names: "goodebuying" and ZTE_UK, zteuk_jwip4845td@members.ebay.com.hk,ztemobileuk­@yahoo.com)

The worst thing,is that i contact ZTE China,and said me to inform the Ebay seller.

The Ebay seller (that promise me warrant from the brand during my payment/purchase in case of problem)thinks I already have the phone will long (two months), so I should have complained, and because of that,he do not want give me technical assistance (either by themselves or better out of the problem that affects many of these phones)

Unfortunately ZTE Portugal also do not want to assist the phones not sold by it!
ZTE should make available to the users with this issue an update software.

Good Luck and best regards
Paulo
Portugal

• 2013-10-19 03:34
  • pXGF

how do i use net in the second sim?

• 2013-10-17 17:12
  • utYY

> In reply to Henry @ 2013-08-10 12:50 from 9xDe - click to readat the orange ex-po started on the 17th-20th at the UMA show ground it is about 209k

• 2013-10-16 12:48
  • fufa

i bought this phone, it runs under android ginger bread, hw to upgrade the software n the box states it is zte v793???
pls help

• 2013-10-03 11:38
  • RIGY

i have a v790 zte Android, can someone pls help me root

• 2013-09-26 23:50
  • fnqq

> In reply to Zaendrea @ 2013-08-07 14:07 from tVvU - click to readHold down power button and volume button until the recovery menu appears you can then select option to backup or factory reset.

• 2013-09-26 12:20
  • uu}1

• 2013-09-16 22:01
  • nx%N

mean camera don't have flash..... no front camera

• 2013-09-04 23:34
  • mcja
Total of 245 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Kis III V790.