ZTE Light Tab V9C - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
  N/A
Total hits:
149513

Voting results

Design
7.3
Features
6.9
Performance
6.9
Votes:
11


Sort by:

> In reply to lite @ 2013-03-05 03:34 from PFtp - click to readHow can we play temple run...???

  • Reply
  • 2013-04-28 12:41
  • K6tr
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-06 05:26 from qRux - click to readbro how can you say no because i have a 800mhz processor in my zte v9c lite

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-07 01:41
  • PFtp
  • R

is there any 800mhz pro for zte v9c

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-05 03:42
  • PFtp
  • U

> In reply to pines @ 2013-01-07 03:59 from 2W4W - click to readsure we can play temple run ive tried it

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-05 03:34
  • PFtp
  • R

hy guys and girls please help me how can i upgrade my zte v9c from 2.3.5 to any thing higher

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-05 03:32
  • PFtp
  • U

hy i really want to know how to root and upgrade my zte v9c

  • Reply
  • 2013-03-05 03:17
  • PFtp
  • U

How to upgrade the internal memory? Some aps are stored in the internal memory and no option to move to SD like FB app... HELP!!!!

  • Reply
  • 2013-02-17 04:03
  • PSvq
  • U

Can i have alternative for skype video?

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-07 04:05
  • 2W4W
  • U

Can we play temple run?

  • Reply
  • 2013-01-07 03:59
  • 2W4W
  • U

any upgrade available to ICS???

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-30 05:17
  • u{Kf
  • Q

> In reply to JayGhosh @ 2012-12-25 09:14 from t}1i - click to readyes, the external memory can be increased by inserting a memory card and it can be extended upto 32GB.

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-30 03:18
  • w49i
  • U

> In reply to nc @ 2012-11-23 05:58 from KZKD - click to readYou need to update ur software

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-27 07:05
  • vIjG
  • R

Can Internal memory be increased by replacing chip?
Can external memory (MicroSD) be used as swap to increase memory and accommodate more application in memory instead of moving applications to non internal memory?

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-25 09:14
  • t}1i
  • Q

are we able to video skype on this?

  • Reply
  • 2012-12-23 00:46
  • u{Kb
  • U

1. how to check is V9A, V9B or V9C?

2. by the way, do you guy know how to boot in recovery mode. my problem is ZTE light V9 keep in the boot loop, cant boot up sucessfully. (very crital now, cant use my device anymore)

3. i already use CM7 for quite some time. so far the only problem is cant open status bar.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-23 05:58
  • KZKD
  • Q

> In reply to koli123 @ 2012-06-07 01:53 from w49i - click to readseems it's not that easy way to jail break the device. because the code you use is a short code to factory data reset. LOL

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-10 04:14
  • KhsF
  • R

this tablet is using a very weak procie (only 600 mhz), check all shops before you buy one.

it came with android froyo 2.2, luckily there is a CM7 gingerbread 2.3.7. there is also some problem with youtube, check out the thread at xda. I must install flash player and youtube manually to ensure they are working.

to resolve the space limit you could use link2sd, which will allow you to use external sdcard to install apps. it's different with apps2sd, because the apps will not stop when you plug it through usb connection

after that you could use antutu cpu master to clock it to 768 mhz... there is an increase score from antutu benchmark. about 1600 -> 1887ish.

the best thing about this tablet is the removable battery package. I dont see a lot of tablets with removeable battery. it also has a very low power consumption.

this tablet is not hd ready, you could play 480p at maximum, and it might be laggy as well.

not the best tablet, however it is a nice deal if you could get it as cheap as possible.

  • Reply
  • 2012-11-04 16:06
  • uExJ
  • H

with cyanogen 7 and cpu at 768 mhz you have other machine very fast

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-17 21:23
  • 3dv%
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 60 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Light Tab V9C.