ZTE Memo - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

7.4
6.4
5.9

> In reply to Aljafari @ 2011-12-22 15:53 from iqPf - click to readThis phone does haveOS its having Full HTML browser (Infraware)

• 2012-07-19 01:18
  • w49i

I have purchased this device few months back, it is a friendly phone any one can easily access, and the battery backup is really good,handy look is pretty i love the specification in this like camera,microSD, up to 32GB!!!

• 2012-07-18 22:11
  • w49i

Extremely dissappointed in this product. I have had personal experiance with this product. The only video on this phone is on a 2" screen. And can not be viewed satisfactory. The keyboard keys are very hard to see, and use. The pictures from the camera are the best feature of the phone. Calls are dropped often. Would recomend something other than this phone.Will shop around more next time.

• 2012-07-15 14:20
  • kSP}

I purchased the phone because of the video camera that it has, only to discover after much time & frusteration that because it is not a "smart phone" I can not get any sound when I downloaded the videos to my computor. The picture quality is nice. But there isn't any sound to the videos. The volume for the phone its self is very poor. You can not hear the party you are talking to nor can they hear you very well either. The reception is poor & the phone will frequently drop calls.Personally I would not recomend this phone. I give it a Zero rating.

• 2012-07-15 14:03
  • kSP}

i suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support.

I hope it can help you solve your problem.

enjoy your use.

• 2012-06-27 22:23
  • w49i

I just purchased this phone from cricket and thought I would shed some light.
It's not a smart phone but a texting phone with some nice extras. I like the design and functions of the handset. Though the keys are small and you will need to keep your thumbnails at a length that is manageable to text at or it will be difficult to press the keys accurately, as with all qwerty key pad phones. The phone has a good feel to it and everything is of average quality except the back plate where the battery goes, it's very thin and you will need a protector. Service is good through cricket i'm in south Texas by the way and no service complaints as of yet. Screen resolution and functions make this a nice texting phone, it has a 2 mp camera with video capability. Pics and video are about what you expect. just like all the rest, good enough to use but will not win a photography award. All things considered, this is a nice texting phone at a good price.

• 2012-06-16 17:02
  • Yf9e

> In reply to Aljafari @ 2011-12-22 15:53 from iqPf - click to readNo bob its not an operating sys Phone

• 2012-06-15 21:25
  • w49i

I bought this phone yesterday and I want to take it back. I cannot hear anything such as any voice mail without turning on the speakerphone. Although I have it set to the highest volume, you cannot hear the person on the other line. They sound so far away. It's almost a whisper.

• 2012-04-03 15:05
  • kxMk

its a good simple phone..os it does not have a name yet...but its nice.

• 2012-01-04 17:29
  • i55L

Any OS ?

• 2011-12-22 15:53
  • iqPf
Total of 10 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Memo.