MrFingerIII, 02 May 2015You are talking about the Z9 Mini get your phones right It seems you are correct.
I knew that the Z9 max was going to be shipped with a snapdragon 810 however a couple of days back I saw the official ZTE nubia distributors webpage revise the price($320) and specs(SD615) of the device.
However I just revisited the webpage again and they have again revised the specs to snapdragon 810 and the retail price to $400.
anon, 14 Apr 2015Their are rasons for this phone not having said features. Here are the main reasons:
1) Phone... more(1) Hi some of yourcomments are wrong. infrared is very useful feature in smartphone with this you can control any tv or midia device
(2)16GB memory is not enough becaus half of the memory is used to install system apps
Kindly revise the specs of the device. Z9 max will now ship with Snapdragon 615. The price has also been reduced due to the change in specs and now retails for around $320 in China.
Mantung, 13 Mar 2015Is this phone touchscreen?are kidding me? You're just posting unnecessary comment to catch our attention. Don't post again just ask yourself.
Would like to have this phone but the paltry battery is a deal breaker for me, what with Lenovo coming out with a 4000 mAh battery for their K80 phone with similar specs.
Serchar, 19 Apr 2015everything looks good accept the no removable battery I hope you really know what you wrote there.
Where this phone came from? Made in? Manufacturer & etc.!? Lastly,what makes you think this phone is better than the others? Anyone knows? Thanks!
the specifications are not correctly update.
the camera should be 21 and the dimensions are not 100% correct.
baviar, 09 Apr 2015I hopperto see more featuers in aphone like that for example
1.QHD screen reslution.
2.Bigge... moreTheir are rasons for this phone not having said features. Here are the main reasons:
1) Phones are tiny devices, so a QHD screen looks almsot identical to a 1080p screen to the naked eye. This gives no reason for it to be QHD other than boasting rights.
2) The fact that they have a battery such as this in such a thin, 7.9mm body is amazing all by itself. Asking for bigger would be pointless because it will only cause the phone to become bulky and thta is not the trend at this current period of time.
3) It has 16 GB of internal memory AND extendable memory. Why would you ask for more? You can have up to 124 GB and you are asking for more!? Just get an SD Card and go from there.
4) Waterproofing is an unnecessary luxury that is unused by most people today. If you want somethig that is waterproof, then just get the Sony Xperia Z3 since you seem awfully content on comparing this phone to the Z4.
5) Infrared? Why would you need that for a phone? To let it connect to your TV? Have it charge without a cord? Infrared is so meaningless that the fact that you brought it up makes you sound childish with your dreams of your perfect match. Infrared should never be used on phones since it is just something that makes us as humans lazier and is a waste of money for the manufacturer.
I hope these answers helped quench your thirst for more features. Learn more about how phones are made and what limitations there are for it and the producer before your dreams go out of control.
somebody plz tell me...
1)when will be released in india...???
2)is any information about released date....???
I hopperto see more featuers in aphone like that for example
1.QHD screen reslution.
2.Bigger battery .
3.More memry more than 16 giga bite.
4.Water proof phone.
is this phone support dual sim with sd card? some phone provide slot 2 to put sim card or sd card.. if we put sim, then we cant put memory card and vice versa..
dual stands for able to handle two sim e.g if u got sim from verizon sim and at&t u can insert both of them.if u like to call from verizon just choose sim 1 or 2 for both the network...
dual stand by means that you if you are having a phone call on SIM1, then you can't get another call on SIM2 at the same time