ZTE Sage - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

5.9
4.9
5.1

> In reply to sally james @ 2011-06-14 00:04 from LhRn - click to readServes u right

• 2013-05-10 05:21
  • mXLf

I brought this trouble some handset for 95gbp .all i had is problems. The ringtones are real. Vile. Camera. Is so poor its like having a fish net. On lens. The battery. Lasts. For a hour. Its about time. This kind of poor quality mobiles was stopped. I feel the ee shop are robbers.

• 2013-05-10 05:18
  • mXLf

> In reply to sally james @ 2011-06-14 00:04 from LhRn - click to readWow you really need to get like an Iphone 5 its awesome

• 2013-04-01 07:32
  • 4bki

ZTE Sage is a Bar phone weighing 80g. It′s dimensions are 93MM x 49MM x 13.5MM . The phone operates at frequencies of GSM 900 / 1800 Mhz. The Phone has a Display of TFT resistive touchscreen, 56K colors. This model comes with Camera of , 1.3 Mega Pixels Camera with , Digital Zoom.

• 2013-01-15 03:40
  • w49i

Hey guys y ur comparing ZTE phs to other phs dis phones hav different features and you can bye in low costs. my cousin is using this ph frm days he did nt face any software problems in it ZTE hav their own official website for S/W problems i like to share the website for ZTE users

• 2012-06-18 23:40
  • w49i

my phone has broke in bits .
why cant they sell gud phones .
for 499 i cant really moan

• 2011-06-14 00:04
  • LhRn

it looks like it has come from a fire salvage store

• 2011-05-21 15:33
  • LhRn

i recently purchased from orange shop .
it is so poor like a childs toy .
camera is real poor too .
ringer melodies a horrible selection , bluetooth poor
t9 does not add words .
money better spent on lg or nokia

• 2011-04-25 00:57
  • LhRn

What a phone! Small, sleek, and ergonimically designed, it slides into your "phone pocket" with only moderate resistance and massive amounts of skin irritation. It really is fantastic!

The touchscreen can often be activated from within the "sock" but as this usually only sets off the vibration function I am far from unhappy. The included stylus makes an excellent tooth pick for when you've been "dining out" with a lady and have a bit of flesh, bone or an earring stuck in your teeth.

The phone can be charged with the included charger or can pick up some residual charge whilst in your pocket from any jump cables that may or may not come into contact with your nipples during any normal working day.

Overall I am massivley happy with the device even though I appear to have misplaced it in my "phone pocket" and havn't seen it in a fortnight, I know it is still functioning because I am getting catastrophic pains in my colon that are often leaving me blind and whimpering on the floor of the van everytime I get a call. Once I have stopped ringing myself on an hourly basis I will retreive the phone and write a more detailed review.

• 2011-04-23 16:58
  • Mfxa

xerox copy of samsung corby

• 2011-03-24 09:41
  • vbTm

Christ, I can't express my admiration for this phone in mere words. It would take at the very least an orchestral movement backed up by interpretive dance. AT THE VERY LEAST! The touch screen is supple and as responsive as any I have ever stroked. The brightly coloured backs are a neon delight. It doesn't just LOOK the part, it backs it up with sheer scientific brilliance. Never mind that you'll have to return it after two weeks: those two weeks will be the happiest of your life. Enjoy them while you can!!! I LOVE YOU LISBON. Sexy city; sexy phone.

• 2011-03-07 18:09
  • IaCJ
Total of 11 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Sage.