ZTE Score - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.9
7.2
6.9

Feb 14 I got the phone Feb wasn't even over before this stupid phone started at act up..charging port don't even charge. Had to buy a different charger remove my battery.. now I have to pay a shipping fee for another one.. BS

• 2014-03-28 18:11
  • 4r8@

How do u watch video on it

• 2013-09-28 21:26
  • 4r8P

I've had the phone for about a year and the charging port is bad and it will not stop freezing and rebooting. So disappointed

• 2013-06-12 17:58
  • IaAa

had this ZTEScore for approx. 13 months. had a little difficulty with the charger port after 10 months and slowly it got worse and now the male part is loose and doesn't connect well enough to charge.

• 2013-06-11 20:56
  • DS71

this phone sucks it carging port busted in 2 weeks and now i got it fix and it will not charge.

• 2013-06-04 22:06
  • IjVp

I've had many phones and my past and i must say, this one is by far one of the worse. I got the first phone in February and i month later, something happened to the charging port and the phone just completely died. I just recently got a new one not even a whole two weeks ago and I am having the same exact problem. I've tried master resetting it, taking out the battery, cleaning out the port and absolutely NOTHING works! It just simply will not charge

• 2013-06-04 03:17
  • sbe8

For the fourth time I have to get my phone completely reset due to it getting stuck on the loading screen that shows when you power it up. From what I understand I am not the only one with this problem. Also, when it was working correctly it would randomly shut off through out the day.

• 2013-05-30 04:06
  • shk8

IT SUCKs! Im stuck to the electric outlet cause off the batterie. I was better off with my old 30dollar phone! But i will get another smartfone from cricket again

• 2013-05-19 04:18
  • 4r8P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-17 19:10 from s1cx - click to readGo tp unleashed prepaid

• 2013-05-02 19:19
  • 4r8A

the best thing about the phone other than the wonderful price is its music hub... really very music oriented and helps me cleanly catalogue all my music collection

• 2013-04-20 19:21
  • w49i

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-17 19:10 from s1cx - click to readAs this device has an Internal Memory of 512MB RAM & 512MB ROM. so if you try to indtall any app it will use some part of internal memory so, you get the error message as low memory. To solve this issue the oly way is deleted all the unwanted apps and just keep the apps which are important for use.

• 2013-04-20 01:17
  • w49i

This phone sucks. I bought it for my mom since she is pretty new to the android/smartphone world. It is pretty good in the sense that it is easy to use. The problem is the system memory. My mom has a 8gb sd card installed which she installs most apps. But with the useless preinstalled apps that cannot be moved to sd card she is constantly getting a "low memory" error. This problem disallows her to download more apps, she has only downloaded 2 apps period.

• 2013-04-17 19:10
  • s1cx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-28 23:13 from kZSa - click to readThe general standard of smartphones battery these days is single day with moderate usage… this would be halved if a high amount of media and data consumption occurs… anyway once make sure you do not have any background apps unknowingly running… try to turn off data or wifi whenever possible, as this goes a long way in battery conservation... you can also try apps like juice defender which improves the frugality of your battery

• 2013-04-15 23:08
  • w49i

Incredible phoneRecommend! I just got this phone a few days ago and it is great. It came as described new in box with everything. For an android phone, it is a good choice.It has a nice and high quality screen.You can be familiar with the functions of the phone in one day, easy to use.If you like high quality camera and music, you could consider this as your first choice. Its an awesome phone that I have got with me....worth for the price....

• 2013-04-03 03:07
  • w49i

> In reply to sarah @ 2013-01-26 08:41 from 4r8@ - click to readim not trying to be rude, but the apps crash because of a logistical error opposed to the phone being the problem

• 2013-03-28 23:19
  • kZSa

ive had this phone for about a month now and ive noticed that the battery lasts only about half a day at the most.the handling of the phone in general is very good.

• 2013-03-28 23:13
  • kZSa

> In reply to sir avid @ 2013-02-18 22:30 from 0apy - click to readAbout the port it’s strange that your device port breaks often because I have this device as one of my spare device and never had this issue. But however for the other issues like it’s slow, lacks memory I would suggest you to perform a software upgrade as I was suggested to do it and it work miracle to my device because now I got 0% lag on my device.

• 2013-03-13 17:26
  • w49i

> In reply to lisa m @ 2012-12-23 06:32 from 4r8P - click to readIt might be some kind of a issue with the software as you did mention that the device was stolen once. I would suggest you to try to perform a master reset and see if the resolves the issue.
Still if the issue is not resolved perform the software upgrade with the tool that the ZTE has uploaded on their official website.

• 2013-03-13 17:18
  • w49i

> In reply to V @ 2013-02-21 16:57 from 4r8P - click to readIt’s a software issue.
Try to perform a master reset and see if the resolves the issue.

• 2013-03-13 17:11
  • w49i

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-04 17:22 from Itms - click to readThen what's the point of having a phone with apps and the internet if its just for calling and texting? Js. I'm not trying to be rude.

• 2013-02-21 16:59
  • 4r8P
Total of 88 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Score.