ZTE Score M - user opinions and reviews

ZTE

6.0
6.0
6.2

> In reply to Rochjones @ 2013-03-16 03:02 from w49i - click to readIf you're on it constantly get an extra battery

• 2013-08-19 19:53
  • q899

A good phone with descent apps and i love the android in it. i am using the phone from past few months and haven't had any major problems in it. please release these kind of economy phones in market. I got this phone few months back where i had lot of options but now i am reallly happy that i got this phone for me. seriously lovin it.

• 2013-04-21 16:55
  • w49i

this is a very good phone.. it manages to score on all counts...

• 2013-04-13 22:26
  • w49i

This is the superb phone that I have ever seen in my life time. Awesome look which all good features. The main thing what I liked in this phone is TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors with mindblowing multitouch screen. The shocking thing is it has 4GB of internal memory and anyone who wants to store more personal things they can insert SD card upto 32GB. Overall the phone is too good for a price. Hope ZTE launches more phones like this so, that people would be very happy.

• 2013-04-13 03:45
  • w49i

I bought this phone last 3 months, and so far i love it! It’s an amazing phone, almost like the iphone! it has a good, not the best speed, but it still makes it enjoyable. The only downsides are the front camera and the battery life! i use my phone constantly, and i have to charge it about 2-3 times a day (including overnight). I would still definitely recommend it, especially if you're looking for a budget friendly phone. It's worth the money!

• 2013-03-16 03:02
  • w49i

Great device with good features easy to use and best call quality,Price is great compare to other phone with same features Great looking, Timeline feature is great if you like facebook,This phone was very easy to setup the mobile internet connection,Great photos,Crystal clear calls,Another feature is that you can see flash content on web pages, like watching NBA videos.Final: i spend hours looking for the perfect unlocked phone and for the money this phone was the best that i found. Hope this help you.

• 2013-03-15 23:14
  • w49i

> In reply to albert @ 2012-07-05 20:39 from w49i - click to readA lot of minor issues regarding the handset could be solved through restoring of the
factory settings. Go to Settings—privacy—Factory data reset, select “Reset Phone” and click the pop-up icon “Erase everything”. The reset process takes about one minute and after that the handset will be restarted and stop on an English interface. Pull out the battery directly and reinstall it to turn on the handset.

• 2013-02-19 00:52
  • w49i

> In reply to Terrine @ 2013-01-03 23:27 from w49i - click to readGenerally, customer just need to input username and password then can log in email.otherwise will turn to setting interface requested.
first pls input username and passwoord,then click Manual Setup goin account type setting interface;
second,pls choose the account type, for exa. POP3,and make attention to POP3 server,the Port num.,and security trpe,the setting parameter maybe differ due to different email provider.besure the paramter are correct.then cilck NEXT go into Sent Server,also need setting parameter of SMTP Server\Port\Security Type.after all click NEXT log in the E-mail.

• 2013-02-07 22:55
  • w49i

> In reply to Rodriguz @ 2013-01-13 00:47 from w49i - click to readit's complicated and may cause handet dead. i would not suggest this.

• 2013-01-13 00:49
  • w49i

I want to root my phone. How wil i do it?does anybody know????

• 2013-01-13 00:47

• 2013-01-03 23:27
  • w49i

How to set my e-mail account on the phone. I am finding it difficulty to create it. Any suggestions. Please help.

• 2013-01-03 23:27
  • w49i

> In reply to Rooney @ 2013-01-03 23:10 from w49i - click to readYes it does support.

• 2013-01-03 23:10
  • w49i

Does Android support the Bluetooth serial port profile?

• 2013-01-03 23:10
  • w49i

I hated, and I mean HATED this phone. It worked amazingly at first and as my first smartphone, I was very happy with it. Then it started freezing, the internet (even when connected to my sister's wifi) was slow, I had to delete things constantly to not fill up space, and this phone turned out to be a total nightmare. I'm actually glad this was "stolen" from me and I now have the Samsung Galaxy Attain.
I can honestly say I do not recommend this phone. It's the same price as the Samsung Admire and even though the design on the Score M looks a bit cooler, if price is the issue definitely go with the Admire. I would know the Admire is better because that's the phone my sister owns and hers has always worked great. And if you can spend a little bit more, I'd personally go with the HTC Wildfire S over both the Admire and Score. Don't waste your hard earned money on something that's going to crap out on you in less than three months.

• 2012-12-30 04:43
  • 47GP

> In reply to Roger @ 2012-12-28 20:04 from w49i - click to readStep 1: Holding the PEEL with the Sprint logo at the bottom, slide your iPod touch into the PEEL until it seats at the bottom.
Step 2: Gently press down on both sides of your iPod touch at the top until it clicks into place.

• 2012-12-28 20:05
  • w49i

How to Mount Apple iPod touch® to my phone. I searched a lot for this option.

• 2012-12-28 20:04
  • w49i

Please reset your phone once by following instructions to solve the freezing issues on the phone-;
1.Power off the phone.Press and hold “Vol-”, and “Power” key until the phone goes to recovery mode.
2.Press home key get into next interface.
3.There will be four choices:reboot system now;apply update from sdcard;wipe data/factory reset;wipe cache partition.
3.Use “Vol+” and “Vol-“ to move the cursor up and down.
4.Move cursor to “wipe data/factory reset”, press “camera” key to select it.
5. Move cursor down to “Yes – delete all user data” and press “camera” key to select it.The data will be erased.
6.Then move cursor to “wipe cache partition”, press “camera” key to select it.
7.The cursor will be on “reboot system now” at the end, so just press “camera” key to reboot the phone normally.
(It will take a long time to reset the phone after press the "reboot system now".so please be patient)

• 2012-12-25 03:29
  • w49i

To say it bluntly and to the point, the ZTE Score M is the epitome of a cheap phone. There, we said it, and we’re adamant about that! From its cheap plastics to its hollow feel, it doesn’t necessarily instill us with much confidence about its durability. But then again, its bland design doesn’t help either in trying to garner some kind of attention from onlookers.
This is really a wonder phone.

• 2012-12-22 21:21
  • w49i

I have a ScoreM phone which works really fine.Been using this phone for about 6 months and has not cause any trouble so far.It has a elegant looks and m happy with the features as it meets all my requirements.

• 2012-12-20 00:02
  • w49i
Total of 30 user reviews and opinions for ZTE Score M.